Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 12:32:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
=====================================
Voter's Union // January Meeting.

Welcome back. This month, we will be focusing on making sure debaters know about the Voter's Union.

To do this, I will be posting on each debate we vote on, letting the debaters know we voted. We will also keep up with regular updates on our forum threads.

Updates and Prizes

Midnight1131 won the December prize, RUST. The next prize is to be the full Steam STAR WARS Collection, valued at $99.

We posted 29 votes in total minus the unreported votes. Only one vote fell under Great quality. We will be resuming our goal of 2 votes a day. Hopefully we can accomplish this goal this month.

We welcome some new members, Bballcrook, Forever23, Wipefeetnmat, and Wylted. If anyone else would like to join, you can post below:
1 -
2 -
3 -

Who to Contact for Votes?

To get votes on your debate, contact Donald.Keller, Midnight1131, or Whiteflame. We will get you at least 2 votes on your debate.

You can contact any member, but they won't be allowed to vote on your debate. Your debate will still get 2 votes. If you are hosting a tournament, the VU will vote on every debate for you.
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 12:40:16 AM
At 1/4/2016 12:32:12 AM, donald.keller wrote:

Welcome back. This month, we will be focusing on making sure debaters know about the Voter's Union.

To do this, I will be posting on each debate we vote on, letting the debaters know we voted. We will also keep up with regular updates on our forum threads.

Updates and Prizes

Midnight1131 won the December prize, RUST. The next prize is to be the full Steam STAR WARS Collection, valued at $99.

We posted 29 votes in total minus the unreported votes. Only one vote fell under Great quality. We will be resuming our goal of 2 votes a day. Hopefully we can accomplish this goal this month.

We welcome some new members, Bballcrook, Forever23, Wipefeetnmat, and Wylted. If anyone else would like to join, you can post below:
1 - The-Voice-of-Truth
2 -
3 -

To get votes on your debate, contact Donald.Keller, Midnight1131, or Whiteflame. We will get you at least 2 votes on your debate.

You can contact any member, but they won't be allowed to vote on your debate. Your debate will still get 2 votes. If you are hosting a tournament, the VU will vote on every debate for you.
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 12:41:08 AM
At 1/4/2016 12:40:16 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Updates and Prizes

1 - The-Voice-of-Truth
2 -
3 -

I haven't seen you in a long time, old friend. :)
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 12:42:09 AM
At 1/4/2016 12:41:08 AM, donald.keller wrote:

How ya been doing, Don?

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 12:48:49 AM
At 1/4/2016 12:42:09 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

How ya been doing, Don?

Great. Got a 50" tv for christmas, running the VU, hosting the DDO Census, and working on new projects. Also, got into the HoF.

You?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 12:51:59 AM
At 1/4/2016 12:48:49 AM, donald.keller wrote:
At 1/4/2016 12:42:09 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

How ya been doing, Don?

Great. Got a 50" tv for christmas, running the VU, hosting the DDO Census, and working on new projects. Also, got into the HoF.

Cool.

You?

Just been busy with Senior stuff, school, etc. Found a couple days over Christmas Break to get online. I got Guitar Hero Live for Christmas, so I have been rockin' out on that.

mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 3:58:25 AM

Updates and Prizes

1 -
2 -Mc9
3 -

Stan is better than bad guy if you disagree with me you're wrong
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 4:17:25 AM
Bump.

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 9:12:01 AM
================
December Stats
================

During December, the Voter's Union cast 29 votes on a total of 19 debates.

Only one vote received a grade of "Good." The other 28 were rated "Great."

In January, as of today (the 6th), The Voter's Union has already cast 16 votes on 12 debates.