Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 12:32:12 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
=====================================
Voter's Union // January Meeting.

Welcome back. This month, we will be focusing on making sure debaters know about the Voter's Union.

To do this, I will be posting on each debate we vote on, letting the debaters know we voted. We will also keep up with regular updates on our forum threads.

Updates and Prizes

Midnight1131 won the December prize, RUST. The next prize is to be the full Steam STAR WARS Collection, valued at $99.

We posted 29 votes in total minus the unreported votes. Only one vote fell under Great quality. We will be resuming our goal of 2 votes a day. Hopefully we can accomplish this goal this month.

We welcome some new members, Bballcrook, Forever23, Wipefeetnmat, and Wylted. If anyone else would like to join, you can post below:
1 -
2 -
3 -

Who to Contact for Votes?

To get votes on your debate, contact Donald.Keller, Midnight1131, or Whiteflame. We will get you at least 2 votes on your debate.

You can contact any member, but they won't be allowed to vote on your debate. Your debate will still get 2 votes. If you are hosting a tournament, the VU will vote on every debate for you.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 12:40:16 AM
At 1/4/2016 12:32:12 AM, donald.keller wrote:

Welcome back. This month, we will be focusing on making sure debaters know about the Voter's Union.

To do this, I will be posting on each debate we vote on, letting the debaters know we voted. We will also keep up with regular updates on our forum threads.

Updates and Prizes

Midnight1131 won the December prize, RUST. The next prize is to be the full Steam STAR WARS Collection, valued at $99.

We posted 29 votes in total minus the unreported votes. Only one vote fell under Great quality. We will be resuming our goal of 2 votes a day. Hopefully we can accomplish this goal this month.

We welcome some new members, Bballcrook, Forever23, Wipefeetnmat, and Wylted. If anyone else would like to join, you can post below:
1 - The-Voice-of-Truth
2 -
3 -

To get votes on your debate, contact Donald.Keller, Midnight1131, or Whiteflame. We will get you at least 2 votes on your debate.

You can contact any member, but they won't be allowed to vote on your debate. Your debate will still get 2 votes. If you are hosting a tournament, the VU will vote on every debate for you.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 12:41:08 AM
At 1/4/2016 12:40:16 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Updates and Prizes

1 - The-Voice-of-Truth
2 -
3 -

I haven't seen you in a long time, old friend. :)

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 12:42:09 AM
At 1/4/2016 12:41:08 AM, donald.keller wrote:

How ya been doing, Don?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 12:48:49 AM
At 1/4/2016 12:42:09 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

How ya been doing, Don?

Great. Got a 50" tv for christmas, running the VU, hosting the DDO Census, and working on new projects. Also, got into the HoF.

You?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 12:51:59 AM
At 1/4/2016 12:48:49 AM, donald.keller wrote:
At 1/4/2016 12:42:09 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

How ya been doing, Don?

Great. Got a 50" tv for christmas, running the VU, hosting the DDO Census, and working on new projects. Also, got into the HoF.

Cool.

You?

Just been busy with Senior stuff, school, etc. Found a couple days over Christmas Break to get online. I got Guitar Hero Live for Christmas, so I have been rockin' out on that.
Suh dude

mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 3:58:25 AM

Updates and Prizes

1 -
2 -Mc9
3 -

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 4:17:25 AM
Bump.
Suh dude

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 9:12:01 AM
================
December Stats
================

During December, the Voter's Union cast 29 votes on a total of 19 debates.

Only one vote received a grade of "Good." The other 28 were rated "Great."

In January, as of today (the 6th), The Voter's Union has already cast 16 votes on 12 debates.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --