Jump to topic:

Imagine I am a guy from Columbia

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 1:19:13 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
As many users are aware, the site had a prolonged lack of cocaine this month. It affected all users for the entirety of the shortage.

The problem arose from a simple logistical issue - it "locked up". Under normal conditions this sort of issue can and should be resolved in as long as it takes to reroute a drug smuggling plane, but can take as long as a few weeks before we are even aware there is an issue in the US. We strive to resolve any shipping delay as soon as we can, and under a hour is within our normal operational expectations, however, as we are all trying to enjoy our holidays too, we missed it. Our on-call person (me) was having some fun with some leftovers from the last shipment, and just didn't notice his phone.

The next shipment is back up and functioning correctly now. I apologize for the inconvenience to our users.

Regards
Some Guy from Columbia
Juggle

My question to you is. If you saw this when you came back to the site, what would you have said? "Thanks for working on a holiday weekend"? "Sorry you had to be dragged away from your family"? It is my bet, it is my experience that is exactly what users will say. You turn the issue into a reason for the drug addicts to care about the work you have to do, and all it takes is a couple poorly written paragraphs. Its the difference between a "thanks for understanding" and a big "GIVE ME MY FVCKING DRUGS!!!!! WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH YOU I NEED MY COCAINE DAMNIT!!!!!".
Tsar of DDO
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 1:52:51 AM
At 1/4/2016 1:19:13 AM, YYW wrote:
As many users are aware, the site had a prolonged lack of cocaine this month. It affected all users for the entirety of the shortage.

The problem arose from a simple logistical issue - it "locked up". Under normal conditions this sort of issue can and should be resolved in as long as it takes to reroute a drug smuggling plane, but can take as long as a few weeks before we are even aware there is an issue in the US. We strive to resolve any shipping delay as soon as we can, and under a hour is within our normal operational expectations, however, as we are all trying to enjoy our holidays too, we missed it. Our on-call person (me) was having some fun with some leftovers from the last shipment, and just didn't notice his phone.

The next shipment is back up and functioning correctly now. I apologize for the inconvenience to our users.

Regards
Some Guy from Columbia
Juggle

My question to you is. If you saw this when you came back to the site, what would you have said? "Thanks for working on a holiday weekend"? "Sorry you had to be dragged away from your family"? It is my bet, it is my experience that is exactly what users will say. You turn the issue into a reason for the drug addicts to care about the work you have to do, and all it takes is a couple poorly written paragraphs. Its the difference between a "thanks for understanding" and a big "GIVE ME MY FVCKING DRUGS!!!!! WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH YOU I NEED MY COCAINE DAMNIT!!!!!".

lmao
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 2:03:35 AM
I'd find you...and castrate you slowly.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 2:09:14 AM
*Colombia

Besides~~it's stupid to trivialise drug-use.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 2:11:32 AM
At 1/4/2016 2:09:14 AM, Emilrose wrote:
*Colombia

Rule: Anything that makes light of anything that Emilrose takes seriously is stupid.
Tsar of DDO
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 2:14:11 AM
At 1/4/2016 2:11:32 AM, YYW wrote:
*Colombia

Rule: Anything that makes light of anything that Emilrose takes seriously is stupid.

At least I can spell Colombia right ;)
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 2:14:59 AM
At 1/4/2016 2:14:11 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/4/2016 2:11:32 AM, YYW wrote:
*Colombia

At least I can spell Colombia right ;)

W/e

You can't spell trivialize right so idgaf...
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 2:16:11 AM
how i felt when i realized juggle doesnt love us
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 2:18:00 AM
At 1/4/2016 2:16:11 AM, thett3 wrote:
how i felt when i realized juggle doesnt love us

lol fitting
Tsar of DDO
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 2:21:01 AM
http://www.thefreedictionary.com...

It's called 'British-English'.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 2:22:37 AM
At 1/4/2016 2:21:01 AM, Emilrose wrote:

The whole point of this is to illustrate the idiocy of b!tching about spelling. You know what I meant, and I obviously knew what you meant.
Tsar of DDO
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 2:26:18 AM
At 1/4/2016 2:22:37 AM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2016 2:21:01 AM, Emilrose wrote:

The whole point of this is to illustrate the idiocy of b!tching about spelling. You know what I meant, and I obviously knew what you meant.

Fair enough~~it's a common mistake, after all.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 3:14:39 AM

Regards
Some Guy from Columbia
Juggle

Nice!!!

Well, I am not sure, but I need my f*cking cocaine RIGHT NOW!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 3:16:06 AM
At 1/4/2016 3:14:39 AM, TBR wrote:

Regards
Some Guy from Columbia
Juggle

Nice!!!

I couldn't resist... your thread was just too good lol
Tsar of DDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 3:18:30 AM
At 1/4/2016 3:16:06 AM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2016 3:14:39 AM, TBR wrote:

Regards
Some Guy from Columbia
Juggle

Nice!!!

I couldn't resist... your thread was just too good lol

We have all had the long trip to the dealer to hear "well, my guy will be over tomorrow, so hang tight. It is really good dude!"
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 3:23:27 AM
At 1/4/2016 2:03:35 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Why do you always want to castrate a person?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 4:04:06 AM
Imagining you are are a guy from Columbia...

Sir might i interest you in a business proposition? There is a serious market for the coco in my town. If i may suggest a business partnership? PM if you want to further negotiate the details of this potential partnership. I look forward to it

;)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 4:06:40 AM
In our proceedings I will request that you refer to me by my given name, Tony Montana. Up to you but I"M FUC*&IN TONY MONTANA MOTH#$%^CKEH
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
cocaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 5:18:07 AM

I am here
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 5:20:08 AM
At 1/4/2016 5:18:07 AM, cocaine wrote:

I am here

I'd like for everyone on DDO to watch Johnny Depp's "Blow" together. One of the best drug movies of all time, and one of my favorite movies ever.

*waits for people to interpret what that means about me as a person*

lol
Tsar of DDO
cocaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 5:21:12 AM
At 1/4/2016 5:20:08 AM, YYW wrote:

I am here

I'd like for everyone on DDO to watch Johnny Depp's "Blow" together. One of the best drug movies of all time, and one of my favorite movies ever.

lol

lmao i'll give it a watch
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 3:54:09 PM

ESocialBookworm already did that, and she fed my balls to cats.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 8:12:54 PM
At 1/4/2016 3:54:09 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:

Hehehe
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 8:13:55 PM
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 8:23:53 PM
At 1/4/2016 8:12:54 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/4/2016 3:54:09 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:

Hehehe

Y u do dis? :,(
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 10:11:44 PM

I am here

lol

That is a seriously good movie
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 10:12:30 PM
At 1/4/2016 10:11:44 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

I am here

lol

That is a seriously good movie

It really is... probably the best Johnny Depp movie I've ever seen.
Tsar of DDO