Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

DDO Jeopardy!: Sign-Ups

bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 5:33:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
INFO

I did one of these tournaments before, and it was quite successful. It would consist of three preliminary rooms of 3 contestants each, with the participants randomly assigned to a room. 1 person from each room moves on to a championship round of 3, where a overall winner will be crowned. Tylergraham95 was the last grand champion.

Games would be like regular Jeopardy, but there will be one category of DDO-related questions in each game. The games would be held over G+ hangouts. If you're interested, please sign-up below. 9 players is ideal, though 6 is serviceable.

SIGN-UPS

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
I'm a Bish.
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 5:39:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2016 5:39:20 AM, Zaradi wrote:
What day would this be?

I would talk to all the participants to arrange a mutually acceptable date and time.
I'm a Bish.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 5:40:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2016 5:39:50 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 5:39:20 AM, Zaradi wrote:
What day would this be?

I would talk to all the participants to arrange a mutually acceptable date and time.

Screw it then. I'll give this one a shot.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 5:41:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2016 5:40:14 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/5/2016 5:39:50 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 5:39:20 AM, Zaradi wrote:
What day would this be?

I would talk to all the participants to arrange a mutually acceptable date and time.

Screw it then. I'll give this one a shot.

Cool :)
I'm a Bish.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,708
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 7:44:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2016 5:57:04 AM, bsh1 wrote:
SIGN-UPS

1. Zaradi
2. Hayd
3. DK
4. BOT
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 7:58:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2016 7:53:23 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Wait, how does this work?

It is done via google handouts. I will have a powerpoint set up like any jeopardy game is set up, and you compete against other contestants.
I'm a Bish.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 8:01:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2016 7:58:49 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 7:53:23 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Wait, how does this work?

It is done via google handouts. I will have a powerpoint set up like any jeopardy game is set up, and you compete against other contestants.

okay I'm in. I'm free almost anytime on the weekends.
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 8:03:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2016 8:01:30 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 1/5/2016 7:58:49 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 7:53:23 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Wait, how does this work?

It is done via google handouts. I will have a powerpoint set up like any jeopardy game is set up, and you compete against other contestants.

okay I'm in. I'm free almost anytime on the weekends.

Cool beans.
I'm a Bish.
NothingSpecial99
Posts: 792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 11:29:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sounds interesting. Count me in
Check your facts, not your privilege -- Christina Hoff Sommers

Trigger warning!! Trigger warning!! This is Ben Shapiro Thug Life. Trigger warning!! The Thug Life chose me. -- Ben Shapiro
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 10:04:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2016 5:33:07 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Will this all be in one night?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 11:00:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2016 10:04:46 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 5:33:07 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Will this all be in one night?

No.
I'm a Bish.
Forever23
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 11:54:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2016 8:03:47 AM, bsh1 wrote:
SIGN-UPS

1. Zaradi
2. Hayd
3. DK
4. BOT
5. Ryuu
6. Nothingspecial99
7. Forever
8.
9.
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 11:55:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2016 11:00:36 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 10:04:46 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 5:33:07 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Will this all be in one night?

No.
What nights?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 11:55:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2016 11:55:16 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 11:00:36 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 10:04:46 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 5:33:07 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Will this all be in one night?

No.
What nights?

On nights people are free.
I'm a Bish.
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 11:56:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2016 11:55:47 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 11:55:16 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 11:00:36 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 10:04:46 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 5:33:07 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Will this all be in one night?

No.
What nights?

On nights people are free.

Sure, though I can only do it Monday and Tuesday, unless we're doing it after 9.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 11:57:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/5/2016 11:56:32 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 11:55:47 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 11:55:16 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 11:00:36 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 10:04:46 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 5:33:07 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Will this all be in one night?

No.
What nights?

On nights people are free.

Sure, though I can only do it Monday and Tuesday, unless we're doing it after 9.

Okie dokie.
I'm a Bish.
Bob13
Posts: 792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 1:54:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2016 1:54:01 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 1/5/2016 11:59:13 PM, bsh1 wrote:
SIGN-UPS

1. Zaradi
2. Hayd
3. DK
4. BOT
5. Ryuu
6. Nothingspecial99
7. Forever
8. Lannan
9. Bob13
Never mind, I don't have a G+ account.