Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Teh big question...

frenchmoosetwo
Posts: 255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:16:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
01000100 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100101 01101011 00100000 01101101 01110101 01100100 01101011 01101001 01110000 01111010 00111111

yes?
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:20:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
To that I say:
00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110000
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
frenchmoosetwo
Posts: 255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:25:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
oh? well then

01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110100 01100101 01101101 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110101 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101101 01100101 01100001 01101110 01110011 00100000 01101001 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01101110
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:28:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00101110

(notallcaps)
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:29:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/18/2010 5:25:53 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
oh? well then

01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110100 01100101 01101101 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110101 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101101 01100101 01100001 01101110 01110011 00100000 01101001 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01101110

01000001 01100011 01110100 01110101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100001 01101001 01100100 00100000 00100010 01001001 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 00100000 01101000 01100001 01101101 01100010 01110101 01110010 01100111 01100001 01101000 01100101 01111010 00100000 01101101 01110101 01100011 01101000 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101111 01110010 00101110 00100010 00100000 01001100 01110010 01101110 00110010 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00101100 00100000 01101110 00110000 00110000 01100010 00101110
frenchmoosetwo
Posts: 255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:29:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/18/2010 5:28:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00101110

(notallcaps)

01110100 01101001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100111 01110100 01100110 01101111
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:30:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I know a guy that wrote an entire book in binary...it wasn't a very long book, but still.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:31:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/18/2010 5:29:56 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
01110100 01101001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100111 01110100 01100110 01101111

01010111 01110100 01100110 00111111 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101110 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110011 01100101 00101110
frenchmoosetwo
Posts: 255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:32:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/18/2010 5:29:39 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 10/18/2010 5:25:53 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
oh? well then

01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110100 01100101 01101101 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110101 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101101 01100101 01100001 01101110 01110011 00100000 01101001 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01101110

01000001 01100011 01110100 01110101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100001 01101001 01100100 00100000 00100010 01001001 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 00100000 01101000 01100001 01101101 01100010 01110101 01110010 01100111 01100001 01101000 01100101 01111010 00100000 01101101 01110101 01100011 01101000 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101111 01110010 00101110 00100010 00100000 01001100 01110010 01101110 00110010 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00101100 00100000 01101110 00110000 00110000 01100010 00101110

01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01100110 01100001 01101001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110010 01100111 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01100001 01101001 01100100 01110011
frenchmoosetwo
Posts: 255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:33:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/18/2010 5:30:05 PM, Korashk wrote:
I know a guy that wrote an entire book in binary...it wasn't a very long book, but still.

01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01101110
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:33:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/18/2010 5:32:02 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01100110 01100001 01101001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110010 01100111 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01100001 01101001 01100100 01110011

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100011 01100001 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00101110
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:34:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/18/2010 5:33:24 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01101110

01001100 01101111 01101100
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:34:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
01010100 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110101 01100010 01101100 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100011 01101111 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110111 01100010 00101110

(puttingnotallcapsisagoodwaytohavenotallcaps)
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
frenchmoosetwo
Posts: 255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:36:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/18/2010 5:33:40 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 10/18/2010 5:32:02 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01100110 01100001 01101001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110010 01100111 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01100001 01101001 01100100 01110011

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100011 01100001 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00101110

01101001 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00111111
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:36:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
tits or it didn't happen?

00101000 00100000 01101111 00100000 01011001 00100000 01101111 00100000 00101001
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:38:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/18/2010 5:33:24 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
At 10/18/2010 5:30:05 PM, Korashk wrote:
I know a guy that wrote an entire book in binary...it wasn't a very long book, but still.

01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01101110

01001001 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100111 01110101 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01110010 01101111 01110100 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01101011 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00101110 00101110 00101110 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01101011 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101100 01101100 00101110
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
frenchmoosetwo
Posts: 255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:41:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/18/2010 5:38:46 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 10/18/2010 5:33:24 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
At 10/18/2010 5:30:05 PM, Korashk wrote:
I know a guy that wrote an entire book in binary...it wasn't a very long book, but still.

01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01101110

01001001 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100111 01110101 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01110010 01101111 01110100 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01101011 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00101110 00101110 00101110 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01101011 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101100 01101100 00101110

01101111 00100000 01101001 00100000 01100011
frenchmoosetwo
Posts: 255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:41:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/18/2010 5:38:46 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 10/18/2010 5:33:24 PM, frenchmoosetwo wrote:
At 10/18/2010 5:30:05 PM, Korashk wrote:
I know a guy that wrote an entire book in binary...it wasn't a very long book, but still.

01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01101110

01001001 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100111 01110101 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01110010 01101111 01110100 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01101011 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00101110 00101110 00101110 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01101011 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101100 01101100 00101110

01101111 00100000 01101001 00100000 01100011

O.o
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:42:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
101101001010
001010010010
100111001010
110100100100
010011010010
010101010111
101010111101
000100101111
101010011010
This is HOBBO computer script
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:43:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101
he he he . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
frenchmoosetwo
Posts: 255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:44:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/18/2010 5:42:09 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
101101001010
001010010010
100111001010
110100100100
010011010010
010101010111
101010111101
000100101111
101010011010
This is HOBBO computer script

01001111 01001000 00100000 01001110 01001111 00100000 01001000 01000101 00100000 01000100 01001001 01000100 01000101 01000101 01000101 01000101 01001110 01010100
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:45:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
00001010 01000010 01100001 01110000 01110100 01101001 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01100110 01100101 01100011 01110100 00100000 01101110 01100001 01101101 01100101 00001010 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110101 01100010 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01100010 01111001 00100000 01101000 01100101 01100001 01110010 01110100 00001010 01000001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101000 01101001 01101101 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 00001010 00001010 01010111 01100001 01110010 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110111 01100101 01100101 01101110 00100000 01101000 01101001 01101101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100001 01111001 00001010 01001110 01100101 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100010 01101100 01100001 01101101 01100101 00001010 01001001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100101 01101110 01100100 00101100 00100000 01101100 01101001 01110100 01110100 01101100 01100101 00100000 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00001010 00001010 01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101100 01101001 01100101 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100101 00001010 01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100011 01100101 01101001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01101001 01110110 01100101 00001010 00001010 01000011 01100001 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00101101 01000110 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110010 01100001 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101000 01100101 01100001 01110010 01110100 00001010 00101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110100 01100101 01100001 01110010 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00101101 01110111 01101000 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110010 01110010 01101111 01110111 00001010 01000011 01100001 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101000 01101001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 01101101 01100001 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110100 01101000 00001010 01001001 01101110 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100001 01111001 01100010 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101011 00001010 00001010 01000001 01110000 01100001 01110010 01110100 00100000 01100110 01110010 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01100100 01100101 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110000 01100001 01100011 01101011 00001010 01001001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01110010 01101001 01100101 01100110 00100000 01100110 01101100 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 00001010 01110111 01100101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100011 01101000 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100100 01100001 01110010 01100101 00001010 00001010 01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101100 01101001 01100101 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100101 00001010 01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100011 01100101 01101001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01101001 01110110 01100101 00001010 00001010 01000011 01100001 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00101101 01000110 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110010 01100001 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101000 01100101 01100001 01110010 01110100 00001010 00101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110100 01100101 01100001 01110010 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00101101 01110111 01101000 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110010 01110010 01101111 01110111 00001010 01000011 01100001 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101000 01101001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 01101101 01100001 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110100 01101000 00001010 01001001 01101110 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100001 01111001 01100010 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101011 00001010 00001010 01000011 01100001 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00101101 01000110 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110010 01100001 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101000 01100101 01100001 01110010 01110100 00001010 00101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110100 01100101 01100001 01110010 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00101101 01110111 01101000 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110010 01110010 01101111 01110111 00001010 01000011 01100001 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101000 01101001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 01101101 01100001 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110100 01101000 00001010 01001001 01101110 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100001 01111001 01100010 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101011 00001010 00001010 01010010 01100101 01100001 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 00100111 00101100 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100001 01110010 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 00100111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110101 01101110 01110100 01101111 01110101 01100011 01101000 01100101 01100100 00001010 01001000 01100101 01100001 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110110 01101111 01101001 01100011 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 0110100e
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:54:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
3x42-33+4X-Y/(56-78X+87)x45%=W
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:59:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
MzAgMzEgMzAgMzEgMzAgMzEgMzAgMzAgMjAgMzAgMzEgMzEgMzAgMzEgMzAgMzAgMzAgMjAgMzAgMzEgMzEgMzAgMzAgMzEgMzAgMzEgMjAgMzAgMzAgMzEgMzAgMzAgMzAgMzAgMzAgMjAgMzAgMzEgMzEgMzAgMzAgMzAgMzEgMzEgMjAgMzAgMzEgMzEgMzAgMzEgMzEgMzEgMzEgMjAgMzAgMzEgMzEgMzAgMzAgMzEgMzAgMzAgMjAgMzAgMzEgMzEgMzAgMzAgMzEgMzAgMzEgMjAgMzAgMzAgMzEgMzAgMzAgMzAgMzAgMzAgMjAgMzAgMzEgMzEgMzAgMzEgMzAgMzAgMzEgMjAgMzAgMzEgMzEgMzEgMzAgMzAgMzEgMzEgMjAgMzAgMzAgMzEgMzAgMzAgMzAgMzAgMzAgMjAgMzAgMzEgMzAgMzAgMzAgMzAgMzAgMzEgMjAgMzAgMzEgMzAgMzAgMzAgMzAgMzEgMzAgMjAgMzAgMzEgMzAgMzAgMzAgMzAgMzEgMzEgMjAgMzAgMzAgMzEgMzEgMzAgMzAgMzAgMzEgMjAgMzAgMzAgMzEgMzEgMzAgMzAgMzEgMzAgMjAgMzAgMzAgMzEgMzEgMzAgMzAgMzEgMzE=
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 5:59:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Yeah, I just ruined the interwebz.

But: What is the code?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 6:07:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/18/2010 6:02:50 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
base 64?

YOU FAIL!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 6:09:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/18/2010 6:07:33 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 10/18/2010 6:02:50 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
base 64?

YOU FAIL!

lol I really have no idea i figured it wasn't base 64 cuz why would you post

30 31 30 31 30 31 30 30 20 30 31 31 30 31 30 30 30 20 30 31 31 30 30 31 30 31 20 30 30 31 30 30 30 30 30 20 30 31 31 30 30 30 31 31 20 30 31 31 30 31 31 31 31 20 30 31 31 30 30 31 30 30 20 30 31 31 30 30 31 30 31 20 30 30 31 30 30 30 30 30 20 30 31 31 30 31 30 30 31 20 30 31 31 31 30 30 31 31 20 30 30 31 30 30 30 30 30 20 30 31 30 30 30 30 30 31 20 30 31 30 30 30 30 31 30 20 30 31 30 30 30 30 31 31 20 30 30 31 31 30 30 30 31 20 30 30 31 31 30 30 31 30 20 30 30 31 31 30 30 31 31