Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Endless Friendship Request

Rami
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 2:41:15 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

You can get real creative and put your profile picture as a pic of 'GIVE ME A REASON TO FRIEND YOU' or something
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 5:48:36 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Your bio, forums, your profile comments, there are numerous ways to get your point across.
Ashton
lannan13
Posts: 23,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 8:53:52 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

You can just go to your settings where it says who you can accept friend request from and put no one.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 9:13:09 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

If I understand correctly, we're friends now, right?
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 11:14:58 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I think I'm going to send this guy a friend request.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Magellan
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 2:29:20 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

I believe there is a setting where you cannot accept any new requests. As in, people don't even have the option to friend you.

Why are you so popular that you are getting friended so much?
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 3:38:40 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Tell them to cook by the book.
Rami
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 1:07:45 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 3:38:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Tell them to cook by the book.

Cook the book Hayd. The thing is, I don't mind getting friendship request as long as they provide a reason for it.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 1:49:53 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 1:07:45 PM, Rami wrote:
At 1/10/2016 3:38:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Tell them to cook by the book.

Cook the book Hayd. The thing is, I don't mind getting friendship request as long as they provide a reason for it.

What an odd thing to complain about. I think I'm gonna send you a request.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
sadolite
Posts: 8,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 2:37:33 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Click on the ignore request button
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 7:52:49 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 1:07:45 PM, Rami wrote:
At 1/10/2016 3:38:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Tell them to cook by the book.

Cook the book Hayd. The thing is, I don't mind getting friendship request as long as they provide a reason for it.

I won't stop til you cook by the book.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 7:58:19 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 7:52:49 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 1:07:45 PM, Rami wrote:
At 1/10/2016 3:38:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Tell them to cook by the book.

Cook the book Hayd. The thing is, I don't mind getting friendship request as long as they provide a reason for it.

I won't stop til you cook by the book.

What are you cooking? It had better be carrots.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 8:05:19 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 7:58:19 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:52:49 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 1:07:45 PM, Rami wrote:
At 1/10/2016 3:38:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Tell them to cook by the book.

Cook the book Hayd. The thing is, I don't mind getting friendship request as long as they provide a reason for it.

I won't stop til you cook by the book.

What are you cooking? It had better be carrots.

A cake, very special cake
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 8:09:23 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 8:05:19 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:58:19 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:52:49 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 1:07:45 PM, Rami wrote:
At 1/10/2016 3:38:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Tell them to cook by the book.

Cook the book Hayd. The thing is, I don't mind getting friendship request as long as they provide a reason for it.

I won't stop til you cook by the book.

What are you cooking? It had better be carrots.

A cake, very special cake

A carrot cake?
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 8:10:11 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 8:09:23 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:05:19 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:58:19 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:52:49 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 1:07:45 PM, Rami wrote:
At 1/10/2016 3:38:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Tell them to cook by the book.

Cook the book Hayd. The thing is, I don't mind getting friendship request as long as they provide a reason for it.

I won't stop til you cook by the book.

What are you cooking? It had better be carrots.

A cake, very special cake

A carrot cake?

a cake that might end up crazy if I'm lazy
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 8:10:45 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 8:10:11 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:09:23 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:05:19 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:58:19 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:52:49 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 1:07:45 PM, Rami wrote:
At 1/10/2016 3:38:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Tell them to cook by the book.

Cook the book Hayd. The thing is, I don't mind getting friendship request as long as they provide a reason for it.

I won't stop til you cook by the book.

What are you cooking? It had better be carrots.

A cake, very special cake

A carrot cake?

a cake that might end up crazy if I'm lazy

If it doesn't contain carrots, it's not a very special cake. I'd say that unto itself makes you lazy, and thus the cake crazy.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 8:16:59 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 8:10:45 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:10:11 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:09:23 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:05:19 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:58:19 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:52:49 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 1:07:45 PM, Rami wrote:
At 1/10/2016 3:38:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Tell them to cook by the book.

Cook the book Hayd. The thing is, I don't mind getting friendship request as long as they provide a reason for it.

I won't stop til you cook by the book.

What are you cooking? It had better be carrots.

A cake, very special cake

A carrot cake?

a cake that might end up crazy if I'm lazy

If it doesn't contain carrots, it's not a very special cake. I'd say that unto itself makes you lazy, and thus the cake crazy.

I'm not just disobedient, I'm careful can't you see?
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 8:20:01 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 8:16:59 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:10:45 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:10:11 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:09:23 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:05:19 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:58:19 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:52:49 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 1:07:45 PM, Rami wrote:
At 1/10/2016 3:38:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Tell them to cook by the book.

Cook the book Hayd. The thing is, I don't mind getting friendship request as long as they provide a reason for it.

I won't stop til you cook by the book.

What are you cooking? It had better be carrots.

A cake, very special cake

A carrot cake?

a cake that might end up crazy if I'm lazy

If it doesn't contain carrots, it's not a very special cake. I'd say that unto itself makes you lazy, and thus the cake crazy.

I'm not just disobedient, I'm careful can't you see?

WHAT!? OKAY! YEaaa-YAH!
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 8:21:16 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 8:20:01 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:16:59 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:10:45 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:10:11 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:09:23 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:05:19 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:58:19 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:52:49 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 1:07:45 PM, Rami wrote:
At 1/10/2016 3:38:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Tell them to cook by the book.

Cook the book Hayd. The thing is, I don't mind getting friendship request as long as they provide a reason for it.

I won't stop til you cook by the book.

What are you cooking? It had better be carrots.

A cake, very special cake

A carrot cake?

a cake that might end up crazy if I'm lazy

If it doesn't contain carrots, it's not a very special cake. I'd say that unto itself makes you lazy, and thus the cake crazy.

I'm not just disobedient, I'm careful can't you see?

WHAT!? OKAY! YEaaa-YAH!

You know you can't be lazy
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 8:25:31 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 8:21:16 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:20:01 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:16:59 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:10:45 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:10:11 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:09:23 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:05:19 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:58:19 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:52:49 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 1:07:45 PM, Rami wrote:
At 1/10/2016 3:38:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Tell them to cook by the book.

Cook the book Hayd. The thing is, I don't mind getting friendship request as long as they provide a reason for it.

I won't stop til you cook by the book.

What are you cooking? It had better be carrots.

A cake, very special cake

A carrot cake?

a cake that might end up crazy if I'm lazy

If it doesn't contain carrots, it's not a very special cake. I'd say that unto itself makes you lazy, and thus the cake crazy.

I'm not just disobedient, I'm careful can't you see?

WHAT!? OKAY! YEaaa-YAH!

You know you can't be lazy

Break it down b!tch, let me see you back it up!
Drop that @ss down low then pick that motherfvcker up!
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 8:26:38 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 8:25:31 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:21:16 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:20:01 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:16:59 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:10:45 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:10:11 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:09:23 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:05:19 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:58:19 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:52:49 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 1:07:45 PM, Rami wrote:
At 1/10/2016 3:38:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Tell them to cook by the book.

Cook the book Hayd. The thing is, I don't mind getting friendship request as long as they provide a reason for it.

I won't stop til you cook by the book.

What are you cooking? It had better be carrots.

A cake, very special cake

A carrot cake?

a cake that might end up crazy if I'm lazy

If it doesn't contain carrots, it's not a very special cake. I'd say that unto itself makes you lazy, and thus the cake crazy.

I'm not just disobedient, I'm careful can't you see?

WHAT!? OKAY! YEaaa-YAH!

You know you can't be lazy

Break it down b!tch, let me see you back it up!
Drop that @ss down low then pick that motherfvcker up!

You know that I love cake
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 8:34:10 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 8:16:59 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:10:45 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:10:11 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:09:23 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:05:19 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:58:19 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:52:49 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 1:07:45 PM, Rami wrote:
At 1/10/2016 3:38:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Tell them to cook by the book.

Cook the book Hayd. The thing is, I don't mind getting friendship request as long as they provide a reason for it.

I won't stop til you cook by the book.

What are you cooking? It had better be carrots.

A cake, very special cake

A carrot cake?

a cake that might end up crazy if I'm lazy

If it doesn't contain carrots, it's not a very special cake. I'd say that unto itself makes you lazy, and thus the cake crazy.

I'm not just disobedient, I'm careful can't you see?

Naw.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 8:36:01 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 8:34:10 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:16:59 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:10:45 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:10:11 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:09:23 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 8:05:19 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:58:19 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/10/2016 7:52:49 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/10/2016 1:07:45 PM, Rami wrote:
At 1/10/2016 3:38:40 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:08:41 PM, Rami wrote:
Okay, I am trying to let the message across that I do not accept friendship requests unless I have been given a reason. Where else can I post this so that people understand?

Tell them to cook by the book.

Cook the book Hayd. The thing is, I don't mind getting friendship request as long as they provide a reason for it.

I won't stop til you cook by the book.

What are you cooking? It had better be carrots.

A cake, very special cake

A carrot cake?

a cake that might end up crazy if I'm lazy

If it doesn't contain carrots, it's not a very special cake. I'd say that unto itself makes you lazy, and thus the cake crazy.

I'm not just disobedient, I'm careful can't you see?

Naw.