Jump to topic:

Duplicate polls

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 10:22:27 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The site knows if my comment is not unique why doesn't the sit recognize it in the polls section? I mean come on 9 identical polls.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 10:29:23 PM
At 1/8/2016 10:22:27 PM, sadolite wrote:
The site knows if my comment is not unique why doesn't the sit recognize it in the polls section? I mean come on 9 identical polls.

Ikr. Whoever does that, creates 9 identical polls, is an fvcking idiot.
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 10:54:54 PM

Petersmith will report it to airmax, who will then delete 8 of them - leaving 1.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 11:57:26 PM

Because it id broken. Been broken for months
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 2:05:51 AM

The polls have been broken for about 7 months. What happens now is that whenever someone submits a poll, it will always say "we were unable to save your poll". So the person tries again and again, not realizing the poll is actually submitting. Of course, this is lucky as some users can't make a poll at all (like me). I hated Juggle before it was cool.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 2:07:59 AM
At 1/9/2016 2:05:51 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

The polls have been broken for about 7 months. What happens now is that whenever someone submits a poll, it will always say "we were unable to save your poll". So the person tries again and again, not realizing the poll is actually submitting. Of course, this is lucky as some users can't make a poll at all (like me). I hated Juggle before it was cool.

I think it's users who made accounts before the error who are able to use those polls, otherwise everyone else is only able to use faceoff polls
"Change your sig."
~YYW