Jump to topic:

I need help validating my account

Normerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 1:12:21 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
I've completed 11 debates and am working on several of them. I like to vote for debates but can't because of my phone number. I must have created an account a long time ago using that same phone number, and now I can't use it to recieve the message.

I sent a message to support about a week ago and have not gotten a response. If you need my number its': (removed)

I don't know what to do, if someone could help me that would be great.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 1:57:45 AM
Message our moderator, airmax1227 (http://www.debate.org...). He deals with these sorts of issues.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 3:16:32 AM
At 1/12/2016 1:12:21 AM, Normerican wrote:
I've completed 11 debates and am working on several of them. I like to vote for debates but can't because of my phone number. I must have created an account a long time ago using that same phone number, and now I can't use it to recieve the message.

I sent a message to support about a week ago and have not gotten a response. If you need my number its':(removed)

I would also let airmax know that this thread exists so that he can delete it...

...y'know, so that people don't do silly things to you because you posted your phone number on the public internet.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 4:46:45 AM
At 1/12/2016 3:16:32 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/12/2016 1:12:21 AM, Normerican wrote:

I sent a message to support about a week ago and have not gotten a response. If you need my number its':(removed)

I would also let airmax know that this thread exists so that he can delete it...

...y'know, so that people don't do silly things to you because you posted your phone number on the public internet.

My first response in reading this post..lol
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16