Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

I need material for my signature

zmikecuber
Posts: 4,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 1:36:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ok go
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 1:37:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2016 1:36:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Ok go

My name is zmikecuber and I begging for signs because I am too unoriginal and boring to come up with my own.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 1:39:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2016 1:37:44 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 1/14/2016 1:36:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Ok go

My name is zmikecuber and I begging for signs because I am too unoriginal and boring to come up with my own.

Signs?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 1:40:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2016 1:37:44 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 1/14/2016 1:36:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Ok go

My name is zmikecuber and I begging for signs because I am too unoriginal and boring to come up with my own.

sigged
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 1:40:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2016 1:39:15 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 1:37:44 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 1/14/2016 1:36:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Ok go

My name is zmikecuber and I begging for signs because I am too unoriginal and boring to come up with my own.

Signs?

My name is BlazingRodent and I can't spell signs. Oops, I meant to say signs. Ah forget it!
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 1:41:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2016 1:40:06 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 1/14/2016 1:39:15 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 1:37:44 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 1/14/2016 1:36:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Ok go

My name is zmikecuber and I begging for signs because I am too unoriginal and boring to come up with my own.

Signs?

My name is BlazingRodent and I can't spell signs. Oops, I meant to say signs. Ah forget it!

Or science?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 2:17:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2016 1:36:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Ok go

Use a quote that you like.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 2:31:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
A fetus is like a penis in that you don't want to find either of them in a fortune cookie at Pf Changs
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 2:34:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2016 2:21:55 AM, Emilrose wrote:
'Hi, I have a beard...come to my lab and you can play with it'.

Ok, good one.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Emilrose
Posts: 3,803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 2:41:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2016 2:34:59 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:21:55 AM, Emilrose wrote:
'Hi, I have a beard...come to my lab and you can play with it'.

Ok, good one.

Omg...meanieee!

I have a peni$....in my hand.
: At 5/29/2017 9:17:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
: fake and gay
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 2:44:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2016 2:41:25 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:34:59 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:21:55 AM, Emilrose wrote:
'Hi, I have a beard...come to my lab and you can play with it'.

Ok, good one.

Omg...meanieee!

I have a peni$....in my hand.

Whose?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Emilrose
Posts: 3,803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 2:46:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2016 2:44:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:41:25 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:34:59 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:21:55 AM, Emilrose wrote:
'Hi, I have a beard...come to my lab and you can play with it'.

Ok, good one.

Omg...meanieee!

I have a peni$....in my hand.

Whose?

The neighbours'...actually, that is a joke...

It's yours!
: At 5/29/2017 9:17:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
: fake and gay
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 2:49:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2016 2:46:39 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:44:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:41:25 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:34:59 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:21:55 AM, Emilrose wrote:
'Hi, I have a beard...come to my lab and you can play with it'.

Ok, good one.

Omg...meanieee!

I have a peni$....in my hand.

Whose?

The neighbours'...actually, that is a joke...

It's yours!

That's cool. You can have it I guess... I melted like 7 pennies with a propane torch the other week.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Emilrose
Posts: 3,803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 2:52:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2016 2:49:49 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:46:39 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:44:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:41:25 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:34:59 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:21:55 AM, Emilrose wrote:
'Hi, I have a beard...come to my lab and you can play with it'.

Ok, good one.

Omg...meanieee!

I have a peni$....in my hand.

Whose?

The neighbours'...actually, that is a joke...

It's yours!

That's cool. You can have it I guess... I melted like 7 pennies with a propane torch the other week.

Mmm thx, *rubs it...that is SO nice
: At 5/29/2017 9:17:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
: fake and gay
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 2:52:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2016 2:31:56 AM, imabench wrote:
A fetus is like a penis in that you don't want to find either of them in a fortune cookie at Pf Changs

You don't know my life.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 2:54:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2016 2:52:12 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:49:49 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:46:39 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:44:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:41:25 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:34:59 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:21:55 AM, Emilrose wrote:
'Hi, I have a beard...come to my lab and you can play with it'.

Ok, good one.

Omg...meanieee!

I have a peni$....in my hand.

Whose?

The neighbours'...actually, that is a joke...

It's yours!

That's cool. You can have it I guess... I melted like 7 pennies with a propane torch the other week.

Mmm thx, *rubs it...that is SO nice

wtf. I'm talking about pennies.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
n7
Posts: 1,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 2:59:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You want siggies like tobacco addicts want ciggies.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 3:03:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2016 1:36:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Ok go

"spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam"
DDO Discord Link:
https://discordapp.com...
Emilrose
Posts: 3,803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 3:17:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2016 2:54:24 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:52:12 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:49:49 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:46:39 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:44:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:41:25 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:34:59 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 1/14/2016 2:21:55 AM, Emilrose wrote:
'Hi, I have a beard...come to my lab and you can play with it'.

Ok, good one.

Omg...meanieee!

I have a peni$....in my hand.

Whose?

The neighbours'...actually, that is a joke...

It's yours!

That's cool. You can have it I guess... I melted like 7 pennies with a propane torch the other week.

Mmm thx, *rubs it...that is SO nice

wtf. I'm talking about pennies.

And I'm talking about penise$, but pennies sound pretty good too...
: At 5/29/2017 9:17:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
: fake and gay
Vaarka
Posts: 10,390
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 7:08:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"I need material for my signature." *deactivates account*

WERE YOU NOT SATISFIED!?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,529
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 1:04:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You could use these quotes:

Harry potter say: "May the force be with you"

"Allahu ackbar" ~ Shakespeare

"developers developers developers" ~ Barack Putin, president of Sweden

"God... Isn't... Real" The Bible