Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

An unofficial tourney

mc9
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 12:06:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here is an unofficial tourney I am making

No trolling no kritiks no semantics

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Forever23
Posts: 1,794
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 12:08:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2016 12:06:23 AM, mc9 wrote:
Here is an unofficial tourney I am making

No trolling no kritiks no semantics

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

this is against the site rules...
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#UnbanTheMadman
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3
mc9
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 12:18:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2016 12:08:46 AM, Forever23 wrote:
At 1/16/2016 12:06:23 AM, mc9 wrote:
Here is an unofficial tourney I am making

No trolling no kritiks no semantics

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

this is against the site rules...

I thought they changed that rule.
Forever23
Posts: 1,794
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 12:20:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2016 12:18:02 AM, mc9 wrote:
At 1/16/2016 12:08:46 AM, Forever23 wrote:
At 1/16/2016 12:06:23 AM, mc9 wrote:
Here is an unofficial tourney I am making

No trolling no kritiks no semantics

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

this is against the site rules...

I thought they changed that rule.

Not yet
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#UnbanTheMadman
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3
mc9
Posts: 1,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 12:21:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2016 12:20:53 AM, Forever23 wrote:
At 1/16/2016 12:18:02 AM, mc9 wrote:
At 1/16/2016 12:08:46 AM, Forever23 wrote:
At 1/16/2016 12:06:23 AM, mc9 wrote:
Here is an unofficial tourney I am making

No trolling no kritiks no semantics

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

this is against the site rules...

I thought they changed that rule.

Not yet

Oh well