Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Hangouts Mafia???

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:52:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2016 1:49:41 AM, Raisor wrote:
It's been forever

Anyone down for some good old fashioned live mafia?

I'm down to mod.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Rosalie
Posts: 4,931
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 1:53:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2016 1:49:41 AM, Raisor wrote:
It's been forever

Anyone down for some good old fashioned live mafia?

I would....though I've never played before.
I'm back and I'm better.
Raisor
Posts: 5,035
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 2:04:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2016 1:52:32 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/16/2016 1:49:41 AM, Raisor wrote:
It's been forever

Anyone down for some good old fashioned live mafia?

I'm down to mod.

I'll be in in ten min
We gonna pull up like the ice cream truck
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 2:07:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2016 1:49:41 AM, Raisor wrote:
It's been forever

Anyone down for some good old fashioned live mafia?

Totes.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 2:19:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2016 1:52:32 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/16/2016 1:49:41 AM, Raisor wrote:
It's been forever

Anyone down for some good old fashioned live mafia?

I'm down to mod.

Still waiting on my role pm.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,761
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 2:24:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2016 1:52:32 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/16/2016 1:49:41 AM, Raisor wrote:
It's been forever

Anyone down for some good old fashioned live mafia?

I'm down to mod.

ew
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 2:26:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2016 2:19:18 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 1/16/2016 1:52:32 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/16/2016 1:49:41 AM, Raisor wrote:
It's been forever

Anyone down for some good old fashioned live mafia?

I'm down to mod.

Still waiting on my role pm.

You are SCUM. You win with the scum.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 2:27:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2016 2:26:56 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/16/2016 2:19:18 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 1/16/2016 1:52:32 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/16/2016 1:49:41 AM, Raisor wrote:
It's been forever

Anyone down for some good old fashioned live mafia?

I'm down to mod.

Still waiting on my role pm.

You are SCUM. You win with the scum.

Still won't get lynched.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 2:28:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2016 2:27:55 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 1/16/2016 2:26:56 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/16/2016 2:19:18 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 1/16/2016 1:52:32 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/16/2016 1:49:41 AM, Raisor wrote:
It's been forever

Anyone down for some good old fashioned live mafia?

I'm down to mod.

Still waiting on my role pm.

You are SCUM. You win with the scum.

Still won't get lynched.

Probably not.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 2:29:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2016 2:28:30 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/16/2016 2:27:55 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 1/16/2016 2:26:56 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/16/2016 2:19:18 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 1/16/2016 1:52:32 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/16/2016 1:49:41 AM, Raisor wrote:
It's been forever

Anyone down for some good old fashioned live mafia?

I'm down to mod.

Still waiting on my role pm.

You are SCUM. You win with the scum.

Still won't get lynched.

Probably not.

We have a million people in here. Get in!
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
FourTrouble
Posts: 15,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 2:35:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2016 2:31:55 AM, Raisor wrote:
Still open spots:

https://plus.google.com...

I'll join when the game starts.
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 2:59:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I should've noticed this earlier...
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Raisor
Posts: 5,035
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 4:09:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2016 2:59:44 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
I should've noticed this earlier...

There are empty spots now
We gonna pull up like the ice cream truck
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 4:11:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2016 4:09:48 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 1/16/2016 2:59:44 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
I should've noticed this earlier...

There are empty spots now

I won't be able to come for another 30 minutes or so.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid