Jump to topic:

Anything to do on DDO now?

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 1:24:26 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Spamming the DDO forum with useless spam would not be a fun activity.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:09:19 AM
At 1/17/2016 1:24:26 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Spammy spam spam :p
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:10:36 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:09:19 AM, YYW wrote:

YYW YYW YYW YYW YYW YYW YYW YYW
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:15:10 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:10:36 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:

YYW YYW YYW YYW YYW YYW YYW YYW

lulz
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:16:29 AM
At 1/16/2016 3:49:30 PM, Forever23 wrote:

I don't intend to discomfit my readers, but I do need to point out that Forever23's as dumb as dirt. Although not without overlap and simplification, I plan to identify three primary positions on Forever23's jibes. I acknowledge that I have not accounted for all possible viewpoints within the parameters of these three positions. Nevertheless, we need to rally the troops to bring the communion of knowledge to all of us. Note that any such campaign involves four basic steps: negotiation, self-purification, direct action, and collection of the facts to determine whether you might be wondering why I strive so hard to create bridges between marginalized people and then extensions outward to broader constituencies. It's because I enjoy working for a purpose, especially a purpose that's a great deal more profound and more important than the selfish pleasure of an individual reward. It's reward enough for me to know that I've helped so many people see that Forever23 uses the word "protocatechualdehyde" to justify conspiring with evil. In doing so, she is reversing the meaning of that word as a means of disguising the fact that she has never satisfactorily proved her assertion that she is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose. She has merely justified that assertion with the phrase, "Because I said so."

While there's no use crying over spilled milk, I can certainly suggest how Forever23 ought to behave. Ultimately, however, the burden of acting with moral rectitude lies with Forever23 herself. She believes in extending differential access to social goods to anyone who can lay a claim to membership in or affiliation with any group that has helped her enshrine irrational fears and fancies as truth. Why do I tell you this? Because these days, no one else has the guts to.

Forever23 emphatically denounces all of my evidence that thanks to Forever23, semi-intelligible political movements are experiencing a resurgence around the world. Forever23 does so in a manner strongly reminiscent of the denunciation sessions once held in the Soviet Union and Communist China for those who deviated from the ideological line of those who held power. What's scary about that is that Forever23 insists that the key to living a long and happy life is to exploit the feelings of charity and guilt that many people have over the plight of the homeless. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject. I'm not saying this to be unrealistic but rather to explain that her idea of parochialism is not, as you might expect, a mild paraphrase for promulgating partisan prejudice against others. It is something else entirely: an ossified doctrine of antipathy towards those who transcend traditional thinking. As evidence, consider that she frequently insists that honesty and responsibility have no cash value and are therefore worthless. This lie of hers cannot stand the light of day, and a few minutes' reflection will suffice to show how utterly militant a lie it is. Nonetheless, in her quest to drain our hope and enthusiasm she has left no destructive scheme unutilized.

Forever23 likes to posture as a guardian of virtue and manners. However, when it comes right down to it, what she is pushing is both reckless and unbalanced. I hail as a benefactor every writer or speaker, every person who on the platform or in book, magazine, or newspaper, with merciless severity strives to give Forever23 condign punishment. That's just a fancy way of saying that the only weapons Forever23 has in her intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all she has, and she knows it.

Forever23 has never had a single new idea. She has merely gussied up old concepts in new rhetoric, most recently in the randy jargon of Fabianism. This leads to an important point: If you were to try to tell Forever23's apostles that it's incredible to me that anybody could be so rebarbative, they'd close their eyes and put their hands over their ears. They are, as the psychologists say, in denial. They don't want to hear that Forever23's theories are empty-headed. They're unnecessary. They're counterproductive. Whenever I encounter them I think that there is a format Forever23 should follow for her next literary endeavor. It involves a topic sentence and supporting facts. Let me end this letter by telling Forever23 that I fully intend to defend the principles of individual freedom, the rule of law, private property, and limited government. This action is lawful. This action is moral. And this action is right.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:16:56 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:15:10 AM, YYW wrote:

My original goal for this letter was to scrutinize YYW's remarks point by illiberal point. Unfortunately, YYW's focus wanders so wildly that he never actually finishes any of his points. I think you will notice this in the ensuing discussion. Alas, listing all of our nation's woes that are directly caused by YYW would take up far too much of this letter: the spread of antipluralism; a newfound interest by deplorable, vain doomsday prophets in making our lives an endless treadmill of government interferences while providing few real benefits to our health and happiness; the increasing number of people who believe that YYW is inflexibly honest, thoroughly patriotic, and eminently solicitous to promote, in all proper ways, the public good; and so forth. Hence, to keep this letter to the point, I will limit its focus to a discussion of how YYW periodically puts up a fa"ade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual.

In retrospect, YYW has always been more hideous than most hideous braggarts. For the nonce, he is content to enact new laws forcing anyone who's not one of his flunkies to live in an environment that can be described, at best, as contemptuously tolerant. But sooner than you think, he will sanctify his depravity. Although the Battle of Waterloo may have been won on the playing fields of Eton I nevertheless allege that YYW alleges that it is not only acceptable but indeed desirable to transform our whole society to suit his own carnaptious interests. Naturally, this is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Now, I don't mean for that to sound pessimistic, although like a verbal magician, he knows how to lie without appearing to be lying, how to bury secrets in mountains of garbage-speak. The greatest quote I ever heard goes something like this: "YYW is a black-belt master of isolationism." If we don't raise a stink about YYW and his doctrinaire epigrams then YYW will render unspeakable and unthinkable whole categories of beliefs about power. This message has been brought to you by the Department of Blinding Obviousness. What might not be so obvious, however, is that collectivism is like fire"both an essential component of YYW's theatrics and yet so elemental that its existence and influence are often overlooked. Similarly, collectivism can burn badly and destroy if one neglects to consider that if you've ever read a Web site's terms of use then many characteristics of YYW's indiscretions will sound like the "what you're not allowed to post" section. They're unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, and otherwise objectionable. Or, to restate that concept without all the legal jargon, YYW has been peddling all sorts of half-baked and discredited theories. For example, he insists that we have no reason to be fearful about the criminally violent trends in our society today and over the past ten to fifteen years. As if that weren't bad enough, when I hear YYW say that he's simply misunderstood and is actually interested only in peace, I have to wonder about him. Is he absolutely insipid? Is he simply being lackadaisical? Or is he merely embracing a delusion in which he must believe in order to continue believing in himself? The most appealing theory has to do with the way that YYW is absolutely determined to believe that the more paperasserie and bureaucracy we have to endure, the better, and he's not about to let facts or reason get in his way.

In YYW's opinions, antiheroism is witting and unremitting, predaceous and daft. He revels in it, rolls in it, and uses it to make a cause c"l"bre out of his campaign to promote the total destruction of individuality in favor of an all-powerful group. More concretely, as a bastion of sadism, YYW's lackluster cabal has become a menace"a menace, above all, to those of us who value liberty"-- and YYW knows it. His claim that his apologues are a breath of fresh air amid our modern culture's toxic cloud of chaos is factually unsupported and politically motivated. Unlike YYW, I value forthright talk, square dealing, and honesty. Even more remarkable, it is everyone's right and need to understand how unforgiving and ethically bankrupt YYW has become. (Actually, few things are more sanctified to YYW than alarmism, but that's not important now.)

Does YYW remember the hurt and hate in the eyes of the people he made fun of just so others would like him more? Even if he does, I'm sure he doesn't care because YYW needs some serious professional help. That should serve as the final, ultimate, irrefutable proof that several things he has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of his that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how Elvis is alive and well and living in Tweed, Ontario. What's the difference between his prot"g"s and passive-aggressive yutzes? If you answered "nothing", then go to the front of the class; you're absolutely right. I doubt we could beat this into YYW's head, but I am truly at a loss for words when YYW asserts that human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements. He can't possibly be serious. I suspect that the real story here is that YYW must have recently made a huge withdrawal from the First National Bank of Lies. How else could he manage to tell us that he has a duty to conceal the facts and lie to the rest of us, under oath if necessary, perjuring himself to help disseminate the True Faith of ultraism?

We must reach out to people with the message that beggarly solipsism is merely a symptom of the disease called "YYW-ism". We must alert people of that. We must educate them. We must inspire them. And we must encourage them to lift our national policy from the quicksand of racial injustice to the solid rock of human dignity. As a parting thought, remember that this is the very source of the jujuism of which I accuse YYW"justly, as is now more clear than ever.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:17:18 AM
Both of those came from a complaint generator, by the way. Please don't kill me, LOL.

DDO's Economics Messiah
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:17:42 AM

REPORTED FOR SPAMMING!!! HERESY!2343214
"Change your sig."
~YYW
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:18:25 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:17:42 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:

In a prior letter, I identified a set of ideological premises as superordinate constructions that maintain the rhetorical context in which UtherPenguin is able to allow federally funded research to mushroom into a jejune, grossly inefficient system, hampered by contemptible despotism enthusiasts and maladroit carpetbaggers. I will now elaborate on three of his most intellectually challenged premises:

My bitterness at him is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish.
He should be a given a direct pipeline to the national treasury.
Space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us.
Let me make clear what is foremost on my mind and what the focus of this letter will be: I am utterly bewildered by the way that he likens his abrasive stances to the founding principles that shaped our nation. Not only do those two things lack equivalence, but they are not even commensurate, and volumes won't clarify a contrast that is apparent at first glance. It's like comparing a book of children's poetry to a research report that provides hard evidence that UtherPenguin says that his expedients are intelligent, commonsensical, and entirely consonant with the views of ordinary people. Although UtherPenguin decidedly cut that statement out of whole cloth, many people are looking for a modern-day Moses who will split the sea of wowserism and advance freedom in countries strangled by tyranny. I can't claim that I'm the right person for the job, but I can say that one of UtherPenguin's expositors keeps throwing "scientific" studies at me, claiming they prove that it's okay to transform our whole society to suit UtherPenguin's own loopy interests. The studies are full of "if"s, "possibly"s, "maybe"s, and various exceptions and admissions of their limitations. This leaves the studies inconclusive at best and works of fiction at worst. The only thing these studies can possibly prove is that UtherPenguin has written volumes about how a knowledge of correct diction, even if unused, evinces a superiority that covers cowardice or stupidity. Don't believe a word of it, though. The truth is that if he feels ridiculed by all the attention my letters are bringing him, then that's just too darn bad. UtherPenguin's arrogance has brought this upon himself.

When I first heard about UtherPenguin's sentiments, I didn't know whether to laugh, because UtherPenguin's beliefs are so stolid, or cry, because UtherPenguin has been trying hard to convince us that his plane of understanding is beyond the realm of human imagining. He undeniably has a knack for refining snake oil to unprecedented purity, potency, and opacity, doesn't he? In any case, the absurdity of UtherPenguin's communications stands head and shoulders above anything produced by his peers. But the problems with UtherPenguin's orations don't end there. The baneful nature of his ruses is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify.

In spite of the fact that UtherPenguin has never by word or gesture acknowledged that it is difficult, if not impossible, for people to come up with an accurate conclusion if the only information he has given them is false, I am tired of him pretending there's nothing wrong with hijacking our educational system and turning it into a self-cloning propaganda machine. I am tired of his leading me down a path of pain and suffering. I am tired of too many things to mention here and now, but I will say this: UtherPenguin just reported that he can change his saturnine ways. Do you think that that's merely sloppy reporting on UtherPenguin's part? I don't. I think that it's a deliberate attempt to use "pressure tactics""that's a euphemism for "torture""to coerce ordinary people into convicting me without trial, jury, or reading one complete paragraph of this letter.

UtherPenguin criticizes me for choking off both Bourbonism and corporatism for good. If he wants to play critic, he should possess real and substantial knowledge about whatever it is he's criticizing. He shouldn't simply assume that all literature that opposes sciolism was forged by filthy dorks. I like to challenge people to catalogue UtherPenguin's swindles and perversions. I realize that that's a tall order, but UtherPenguin has been making a ham-handed effort to show that disloyal, warped meanies make the best scoutmasters and schoolteachers. I'm guessing that most people are starting to realize that such claims are a distortion of the truth and that we desperately need to combat these lies by exposing all of UtherPenguin's filthy, subversive, and destructive activities.

Make no mistake about it; UtherPenguin is putting a huge amount of effort into squashing his self-doubt and hiding his flaws. The more effort he puts into that, the worse things are when these suppressed traits finally bust out. When that happens"and it will indeed happen"you should be sure to remember that UtherPenguin keeps saying that desperadoism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society. Isn't that claim getting a little shopworn? I mean, his reaction to our latest crisis diligently fulfils the first law of reactive politics. That is to say, do something, no matter how volage-brained. Issue orders. Look busy. Forget about how there are some linguacious twerps who are irrational. There are also some who are snooty. Which category does UtherPenguin fall into? If the question overwhelms you, I suggest you check "both". As a final, parting thought, I assert that we must work together towards a shared vision. This is a long road and not one for the fainthearted, but if pursued with integrity and conviction it could lead to a world in which people are no longer afraid to show pluck and optimism when presented with threats and terror.

DDO's Economics Messiah
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:21:11 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:17:18 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Both of those came from a complaint generator, by the way. Please don't kill me, LOL.

Do one on my turning to the dark side of the Debate.org.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:21:34 AM

lol

Love me or hate me, you can't ignore me....
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:22:20 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:18:25 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 1/17/2016 2:17:42 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:

In a prior letter, I identified a set of ideological premises as superordinate constructions that maintain the rhetorical context in which UtherPenguin is able to allow federally funded research to mushroom into a jejune, grossly inefficient system, hampered by contemptible despotism enthusiasts and maladroit carpetbaggers. I will now elaborate on three of his most intellectually challenged premises:

My bitterness at him is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish.
He should be a given a direct pipeline to the national treasury.
Space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us.
Let me make clear what is foremost on my mind and what the focus of this letter will be: I am utterly bewildered by the way that he likens his abrasive stances to the founding principles that shaped our nation. Not only do those two things lack equivalence, but they are not even commensurate, and volumes won't clarify a contrast that is apparent at first glance. It's like comparing a book of children's poetry to a research report that provides hard evidence that UtherPenguin says that his expedients are intelligent, commonsensical, and entirely consonant with the views of ordinary people. Although UtherPenguin decidedly cut that statement out of whole cloth, many people are looking for a modern-day Moses who will split the sea of wowserism and advance freedom in countries strangled by tyranny. I can't claim that I'm the right person for the job, but I can say that one of UtherPenguin's expositors keeps throwing "scientific" studies at me, claiming they prove that it's okay to transform our whole society to suit UtherPenguin's own loopy interests. The studies are full of "if"s, "possibly"s, "maybe"s, and various exceptions and admissions of their limitations. This leaves the studies inconclusive at best and works of fiction at worst. The only thing these studies can possibly prove is that UtherPenguin has written volumes about how a knowledge of correct diction, even if unused, evinces a superiority that covers cowardice or stupidity. Don't believe a word of it, though. The truth is that if he feels ridiculed by all the attention my letters are bringing him, then that's just too darn bad. UtherPenguin's arrogance has brought this upon himself.

When I first heard about UtherPenguin's sentiments, I didn't know whether to laugh, because UtherPenguin's beliefs are so stolid, or cry, because UtherPenguin has been trying hard to convince us that his plane of understanding is beyond the realm of human imagining. He undeniably has a knack for refining snake oil to unprecedented purity, potency, and opacity, doesn't he? In any case, the absurdity of UtherPenguin's communications stands head and shoulders above anything produced by his peers. But the problems with UtherPenguin's orations don't end there. The baneful nature of his ruses is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify.

In spite of the fact that UtherPenguin has never by word or gesture acknowledged that it is difficult, if not impossible, for people to come up with an accurate conclusion if the only information he has given them is false, I am tired of him pretending there's nothing wrong with hijacking our educational system and turning it into a self-cloning propaganda machine. I am tired of his leading me down a path of pain and suffering. I am tired of too many things to mention here and now, but I will say this: UtherPenguin just reported that he can change his saturnine ways. Do you think that that's merely sloppy reporting on UtherPenguin's part? I don't. I think that it's a deliberate attempt to use "pressure tactics""that's a euphemism for "torture""to coerce ordinary people into convicting me without trial, jury, or reading one complete paragraph of this letter.

UtherPenguin criticizes me for choking off both Bourbonism and corporatism for good. If he wants to play critic, he should possess real and substantial knowledge about whatever it is he's criticizing. He shouldn't simply assume that all literature that opposes sciolism was forged by filthy dorks. I like to challenge people to catalogue UtherPenguin's swindles and perversions. I realize that that's a tall order, but UtherPenguin has been making a ham-handed effort to show that disloyal, warped meanies make the best scoutmasters and schoolteachers. I'm guessing that most people are starting to realize that such claims are a distortion of the truth and that we desperately need to combat these lies by exposing all of UtherPenguin's filthy, subversive, and destructive activities.

Make no mistake about it; UtherPenguin is putting a huge amount of effort into squashing his self-doubt and hiding his flaws. The more effort he puts into that, the worse things are when these suppressed traits finally bust out. When that happens"and it will indeed happen"you should be sure to remember that UtherPenguin keeps saying that desperadoism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society. Isn't that claim getting a little shopworn? I mean, his reaction to our latest crisis diligently fulfils the first law of reactive politics. That is to say, do something, no matter how volage-brained. Issue orders. Look busy. Forget about how there are some linguacious twerps who are irrational. There are also some who are snooty. Which category does UtherPenguin fall into? If the question overwhelms you, I suggest you check "both". As a final, parting thought, I assert that we must work together towards a shared vision. This is a long road and not one for the fainthearted, but if pursued with integrity and conviction it could lead to a world in which people are no longer afraid to show pluck and optimism when presented with threats and terror.

Good job m8, 7/10 too much water.
"Change your sig."
~YYW
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:24:32 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:21:34 AM, YYW wrote:

lol

Love me or hate me, you can't ignore me....

Those would make for great song lyrics.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:24:57 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:21:11 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:

How would I do that? Lol. I don't think there's an option for that.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:25:32 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:22:20 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:

I think it deserves an 8/8, mate. Why so much hate? This sh1t is great.

DDO's Economics Messiah
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:28:45 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:25:32 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

lyrics plz
"Change your sig."
~YYW
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:29:29 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:28:45 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:

lyrics plz

I'm a basic b1tch, so I'm going to link you to some pop sh1t from Hannah Montana. I hope you don't mind.

DDO's Economics Messiah
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:33:33 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:29:29 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

lyrics plz

I'm a basic b1tch, so I'm going to link you to some pop sh1t from Hannah Montana. I hope you don't mind.

Sure, we all know the Beatles would be nothing without Rick Astely.
"Change your sig."
~YYW
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:35:35 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:24:57 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Do it. Try your best even if it's messy. Please....
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:37:00 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:35:35 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:

Too lazy, lol.

All the complaint generator does is ask for a name, a gender, and in some cases a title. I can't really tailor it to DDO.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:37:18 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:33:33 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/17/2016 2:29:29 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

lyrics plz

Sure, we all know the Beatles would be nothing without Rick Astely.

But of course.

DDO's Economics Messiah
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:38:26 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:37:00 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Too lazy, lol.

All the complaint generator does is ask for a name, a gender, and in some cases a title. I can't really tailor it to DDO.

Do it. If you can do it for others, do it for me.

I don't care if it's messy, it will be funny.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:39:31 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:38:26 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:

Too lazy, lol.

I just did one in the Misc forum, lol.

DDO's Economics Messiah
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:44:14 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:39:31 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Too lazy, lol.

Join the dark side.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:44:41 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:44:14 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:

Too lazy, lol.

Join the dark side.

Nawwww.

DDO's Economics Messiah
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:47:24 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:44:41 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Too lazy, lol.

Join the dark side.

Nawwww.

Do it or I will kill-

I mean, we can restore peace to the galaxy.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 2:52:31 AM
At 1/17/2016 2:47:24 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 1/17/2016 2:44:41 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Too lazy, lol.

Join the dark side.

Nawwww.

Do it or I will kill-

I'm undead, yo.

I mean, we can restore peace to the galaxy.

Resistance is futile.

DDO's Economics Messiah