Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

DDO Complaint Generator

Forever23
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 3:59:04 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Respond to the post with the name of a person and if possible link me to his account. I will then generate a complain about that person.
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 6:56:13 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 3:59:04 PM, Forever23 wrote:
Respond to the post with the name of a person and if possible link me to his account. I will then generate a complain about that person.

Donald.keller
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 6:56:53 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 3:59:04 PM, Forever23 wrote:
Respond to the post with the name of a person and if possible link me to his account. I will then generate a complain about that person.

Lol101
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,376
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 8:01:04 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 3:59:04 PM, Forever23 wrote:
Respond to the post with the name of a person and if possible link me to his account. I will then generate a complain about that person.

tajshar2k
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 8:04:18 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 3:59:04 PM, Forever23 wrote:
Respond to the post with the name of a person and if possible link me to his account. I will then generate a complain about that person.

YYW
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Forever23
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 8:07:36 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 6:56:13 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 1/17/2016 3:59:04 PM, Forever23 wrote:
Respond to the post with the name of a person and if possible link me to his account. I will then generate a complain about that person.

Donald.keller

It used to be frustrating. Then sad. Now it's just plain funny. Every time Mr. Donald . Keller tries to shred the basic compact between the people and their government, like clockwork, his patsies defend that sort of linguacious, polyloquent behavior. With this letter, I hope to provide light, information, and knowledge about his whiney, mealymouthed policies. But first, I would like to make the following introductory remark: He has recently stated that truth is merely a social construct. Such statements, like his earlier writings and pronouncements, are a contemptible insult to all decent and feeling people.

Show me where it says Donald has the right to perpetrate acts of the most ultra-naive character. His favorite activities include cheating, lying, and tricking people into believing that he is the one who will lead us to our great shining future. With this central point cleared up, the rest of Donald's arguments are rendered moot, as I cannot promise not to be angry at him. I do promise, however, to try to keep my anger under control, to keep it from leading me"as it leads Donald"to lead people towards iniquity and sin.

Please let me explain that the battle against nosism is a battle over ideas. Nevertheless, it is a battle that must be fought in the context of struggle, not the musings of self-important academics. In other words, I want to see all of us working together to oppose Donald and all he stands for. Yes, this is an idealistic approach to actualizing our restorative goals. Nevertheless, you should realize that I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing Donald of planning to glamorize drug usage. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that his favorite trick is to take something irrelevant out of context and repeat it over and over again until it is cited as established fact. This leads to an "establishment of lies""lies that soon appear in everyday conversation as people rehash them using household words. His goal is for people to quickly lose their ability to see that I, for one, can unmistakably suggest how he ought to behave. Ultimately, however, the burden of acting with moral rectitude lies with Donald himself.

Donald used to be a major proponent of paternalism. Nowadays, he's putting all of his support behind warlordism. As they say, plus "a change, plus c'est la m"me chose. He can get away with lies (e.g., that he is a spokesman for God) because the average person cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. Not one person in a hundred will actually check out the facts for himself and discover that Donald is lying. At the risk of belaboring the obvious, only a fool can believe that he is a martyr for freedom and a victim of barbarism. Alas, I usually get a lot of blank stares from people when I say something like that. What I mean is that Donald has got to go"and yesterday isn't soon enough.

Donald may find it inconceivable that he never tires of hurting people's feelings, but he'll come to his senses when you least expect it. I wonder what would happen if he really did transform our society into a sniffish war machine. There's a spooky thought.

To quote the prophet Isaiah, "Woe to ye who create a world sunk in the most abject superstition, fanaticism, and ignorance". Imagine people everywhere embracing Donald's claim that his ruderies are a breath of fresh air amid our modern culture's toxic cloud of chaos. The idea defies the imagination. Donald formulates his fairy tales in a precarious latticework between the obdurate and the witless. That's the current situation, and if you have any doubt about the reality of it, then you haven't been paying close enough attention to what's been happening in the world. He does, occasionally, make a valid point. But when he says that his writings are a veritable encyclopedia of everything that is directly pertinent to mankind's spiritual and intellectual development, that's where the facts end and the ludicrousness begins.

Donald's propaganda factories continuously spew forth messages like, "Donald is a man of peace" and, "Donald is a model citizen". What they don't tell you, though, is that Donald is on a crusade to get people to use the word "contemporaneousness" instead of "phototelegraphically". You've no doubt noticed that this substitution makes no sense. Donald is merely engaging in wordplay in an effort to deflect attention from his converting once-great academic institutions into worthless diploma mills. Once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that I need your help if I'm ever to reveal the constant tension between centripetal and centrifugal forces of dialogized heteroglossia resulting from Donald's excuses. "But I'm only one person," you might protest. "What difference can I make?" The answer is: a lot more than you think. You see, idle hands are the devil's tools. That's why Donald spends his leisure time devising ever more dastardly ways to enact new laws forcing anyone who's not one of his hired goons to live in an environment that can be described, at best, as contemptuously tolerant.

In the end, the most telling thing is that Donald has not increased our safety, security, or happiness by burning our fair cities to the ground. All he's increased by doing that is the girth of his bloated ego. The fault, dear Donald, is not in your stars but in yourself. I admit that I'm not perfect. I admit that I may have been a bit besotted when I stated that cameralism advances Donald's long-term goal of plutocratic global dictatorship. Still, that doesn't justify the name-calling, rudeness, and simple ugliness that Donald invariably finds so necessary. Nor does it justify his taking us all back to the Stone Age.

Donald's cantankerous hatchet jobs aren't something we can safely ignore. Nor should we merely disparage them wittily over martinis at cocktail parties. No, we must light the torch of human rights. That's the only way to educate the public about how Donald is secretly planning to take control of a nation and suck it dry. I realize that that may sound rather conspiratorial and far-fetched to most people, which is why you need to understand that Donald uses big words like "anthropomorphotheist" to make himself sound important. For that matter, benevolent Nature has equipped another puny creature, the skunk, with a means of making itself seem important, too. Although Donald's warnings may reek like a skunk, I know some thrasonical ochlocrats who actually believe that Donald has mystical powers of divination and prophecy. Incredible? Those same people have told me that the most valuable skill one can have is the ability to lie convincingly. With such people roaming about, it should come as no surprise to you that to get even the simplest message into the consciousness of raving, disaffected brassbound-types it has to be repeated at least fifty times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following fifty times, but what we're involved in with Donald is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person"every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility"must concern himself with it.

Dear reader, I am really hopeful that you do understand what a b!tch this man really is and how he harms our community of DDO.
Forever23
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 8:09:28 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 6:56:53 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 1/17/2016 3:59:04 PM, Forever23 wrote:
Respond to the post with the name of a person and if possible link me to his account. I will then generate a complain about that person.

Lol101

I apologize for the sarcastic tone of this letter, but I have found it is the only way to vent the ineffable anger that possessed me when I heard Mr. Lol 101 say that anyone who resists him deserves to be crushed. Let's review the errors in his statements in order. First, he favors the idea of a country based on perquisites and privileges. I can say one thing about him. He understands better than any of us that psychological impact is paramount"not facts, not anybody's principles, not right and wrong. I'm not suggesting that we behave likewise. I'm suggesting only that despite what Lol claims, his self-pitying, unholy ventures do not exist to create balance and harmony between yin and yang, between masculine and feminine energies. In fact, quite the opposite is true: Lol says that might makes right. You know, I don't think I have heard a less factually based statement in my entire life.

The primary point of disagreement between myself and Lol is whether or not he has stated that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. That's just pure nosism. Well, in Lol's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that there's a lot of daylight between Lol's views and mine. He believes that our elected officials should be available for purchase by special-interest groups while I, hardheaded cynic that I am, warrant that he knows what he wants, and he knows how to get it. What Lol wants is to reduce us to acute penury. Making that happen involves shaking belief in all existing institutions through the systematic perversion of both contemporary and historical facts. While that tactic may prove successful, it is overbearing. It also overlooks the fact that conclaves of Lol's flacks have all the dissent found in a North Korean communist party meeting. That's why no one there will ever admit that rather than attempting to work out his disagreements with others, Lol commonly turns to his friends tapinosis and meiosis, calling his opponents "subversive jerks", "gloomy, homicidal balloon heads", or even "cynical, misinformed undesirables". I find that rather sad, primarily because Lol is typical of irascible hostes generis humani in his wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize his effusions.

My usual response to Lol's memoranda is this: Those who shake belief in all existing institutions through the systematic perversion of both contemporary and historical facts must be held accountable for their actions. However, such a response is much too glib and perhaps a little flighty, so let me be more specific. I rarely pay any attention to Lol. Frankly, I have no need to hear the uninformed opinions or quasi-ignorant opinions of an unprofessional televangelist. Nevertheless, we have a choice. Either we let ourselves be led like lambs to the slaughter by Lol and his drones or we make Lol answer for his wrongdoings. While I don't expect you to have much trouble making up your mind you should nevertheless consider that inasmuch as I disagree with Lol's accusations and find his ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet Lol's speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines.

Lol seems unable to think of turns of speech that aren't hackneyed. What really grates on my nerves, however, is that his prose consists less of words chosen for the sake of their meaning than of phrases tacked together like the sections of a prefabricated henhouse. If he truly wanted to be helpful, Lol wouldn't increase people's stress and aggression. His favorite story seems to be that children should belong to the state. This humbuggery is based on unverified rumor and has long since been decisively discredited by a variety of reputable organizations. Nevertheless, Lol drops the names of famous people whenever possible. That makes him sound smarter than he really is and obscures the fact that Lol managed to convince a bunch of iscariotic schnorrers to help him spheterize other people's belongings. What was the quid pro quo there? Let me answer from my own personal perspective: As many of you know, I realized a long time ago that Lol would have you believe that his blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur. Yes, I could add that I'm sick of Lol sticking his proboscis into everyone else's business, but I wanted to keep my message simple and direct. I didn't want to distract you from the main thrust of my message, which is that when uttered by Lol, the word "global", as in "global spread of dogmatism", implies, "It's not my fault". In reality, we'd unmistakably have a lot less dogmatism if he would just stop taking a condescending cheap shot at a person whom most wishy-washy, brusque slobs will never be in a position to condescend to.

Lol pompously claims that five-crystal orgone generators can eliminate mind-control energies that are being radiated from secret, underground, government facilities. That sort of nonsense impresses many people, unfortunately. I am annoyed by the atrabilious and sometimes ill-tempered manifestations of rebelliousness against an inherited civilization of which his apple-polishers do not have the slightest understanding. Sure, it sounds sanctimonious. Blame that on inattentive lunkheads. If our goal is to serve on the side of Truth, then we must consider various means to that end. In what should come as a surprise to almost nobody, Lol's fabulous success is not firmly connected with meritorious ability. Need I say more? I don't think so, but this I will say: Lol has been infiltrating the media with the express purpose of disseminating dishonest information. He has also been telling everyone else what to do. While it may be tempting to view these as isolated incidents, they did not occur in a vacuum. What I mean by that is that back when our policemen were guardians, not enforcers, they would have protected us from Lol's crime syndicate. Today, it seems that most officers of the law are content to sit back and let Lol utilize legal, above-ground organizing in combination with illegal, underground tactics to spoon-feed us his pabulum. That's why we must test the assumptions that underlie his doctrines.

Lol's rejoinders are palpably unctuous, so to speak. For your benefit, I quote word-for-word something Lol once said: "The key to living a long and happy life is to make pr"torianism socially acceptable." The significance of this vapid statement is that what I call unenlightened, vain shirkers have increasingly been hijacking the word "uncontrovertibleness" and using it to uproot our very heritage and pave the way for Lol's own ornery value system. Lol has a lot to answer for in regard to that. I don't mean to cry wolf, but I do think we should be concerned that Lol uses the very intellectual tools he criticizes, namely consequentialist arguments rather than arguments about truth or falsity.

I hate to say this, but you have my word that even bad-tempered, sick-minded rattlebrains are ashamed of being associated with Lol's niddering reasoning and cruel prophecies. There's nothing controversial about that view. It's a fact, pure and simple. It was a fact long before anyone realized that there's a special, dark corner of Hell for the likes of Hitler, Stalin, and Lol. But the problems with Lol's accusations don't end there.

Given Lol's propensity for repression in the service of paradigmatic integrity, it is little wonder that when people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they're right. And Lol is to blame. Maybe he is being manipulated by longiloquent chiselers, but even so, he is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when he's confronted with inconvenient facts.
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 8:10:35 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 3:59:04 PM, Forever23 wrote:
Respond to the post with the name of a person and if possible link me to his account. I will then generate a complain about that person.

Midnight1131

http://www.debate.org...
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Forever23
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 8:11:30 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 8:01:04 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 1/17/2016 3:59:04 PM, Forever23 wrote:
Respond to the post with the name of a person and if possible link me to his account. I will then generate a complain about that person.

tajshar2k

I've tried to keep quiet, but I just can't hold it in any longer. I have to tell everyone that Mr. Tajshar 2 K can justify anything that brings him a profit. The key point of the following exposition is that Tajshar should stop bombarding us with his politically incorrect glaikery. In this context, the opposite of political incorrectness is not political correctness but rather an objective quest for knowledge. As we all know, most possession-obsessed ninnyhammers lack any knowledge about how I welcome Tajshar's comments. However, Tajshar needs to realize that epistemic vandalism weakens political determination and gives comfort to larrikinism. To overcome this the question of the role played by Tajshar's gang must be broached directly. Let me suggest we do by examining the way that Tajshar and his eulogists are a cancer on our society. They will therefore do what cancer always does: kill the host. What's noteworthy about that observation is that reasonable expectation dictates that Tajshar would never break down the industrial-technological system. Reasonable expectation, however, is regularly disappointed. In point of fact, of all of Tajshar's exaggerations and incorrect comparisons, one in particular stands out: "Diseases can be defeated not through standard medical research but through the creation of a new language, one that does not stigmatize certain groups and behaviors." I don't know where he came up with this, but his statement is dead wrong.

In the end, the most telling thing is that the lockstep ideological conformity of Tajshar's vassals and their mindless parroting of Tajshar's brutal cliches about Stalinism have reached a level of absurdity hardly matched by any historical example that comes to mind. Whatever weight we accord to that fact, we may be confident that some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, it is mathematically provable that the worst classes of unhinged mattoids I've ever seen suffer from a collective self-image that prefers victimization to success and imposes a suffocating group conformity that ostracizes nonconformists. I'm not actually familiar with the proof for that statement and wouldn't understand it even if it were shown to me, but it seems very believable based upon my experience. What's also quite believable is that the cast-off ideas of debunked philosophy on which Tajshar has based most of his presumptuous arguments do tell us one thing. They tell us that scuttling Tajshar's jaundiced attempts to deny minorities a cultural voice may be a costly endeavor. Nevertheless, the price of doing nothing is far greater. That's why I contend that Tajshar's henchmen were recently seen creating a new fundamentalism based not on religion but on an orthodoxy of antiheroism. That's not a one-time accident or oversight. That's Tajshar's policy.

Interestingly, a number of my friends advised me against penning a letter that is so blatantly critical of Tajshar. I had to tell my friends that I will stay in jail to the end of my days before I make a butchery of my conscience. After hearing my side of the story, my friends agreed that Tajshar attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous "meanings" to ordinary personality characteristics. For example, if you're shy, he calls you "fearful and withdrawn". If, instead, you're the outgoing and active type, Tajshar says you're "acting out due to trauma". Why does he say such things? This is not a question that we should run away from. Rather, it is something that needs to be addressed quickly and directly because he believes that his decisions are based on reason. This is hardly the case. Rather, there is growing evidence that says, to the contrary, that we must stop tiptoeing and begin marching boldly and forthrightly towards our goal, which is to raise people's consciousness about his high-handed schemes.

Whenever there's an argument about Tajshar's devotion to principles and to freedom, all one has to do is point out that our long-corrupt legal system is parlously close to establishing a precedent that will enable Tajshar to bring widespread death and degradation to millions of human beings across the face of the Earth. That should settle the argument pretty quickly. All this aside, anything may happen if he's able to produce precisely the alienation and conflict needed to demand that loyalty to humorless, pompous rapscallions supersedes personal loyalty. The most evil nincompoops you'll ever see may paralyze any serious or firm decision and thereby become responsible for the weak and half-hearted execution of even the most necessary measures. Wishy-washy varmints may supplant national heroes with the most conniving egotists you'll ever see. And deranged stuffed shirts may deny that if Tajshar believes that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not, then it's obvious why he maintains that he can send snotty, parasitic spielers on safari holidays instead of publicly birching them and get away with it.

You may be surprised to learn that I was once like Tajshar. I, too, wanted to enslave us, suppress our freedom, regiment our lives, confiscate our property, and dictate our values. It interfered with my judgment, my reasoning, and my ability to carry out this matter to the full extent of the law.

Tajshar's craven form of resistentialism is like a forest fire. Once it is started, none can set bounds to the resulting conflagration. The only option is to objurgate Tajshar for peddling the snake oil of bleeding-heart, niddering onanism. While doing so won't put a stop to resistentialism, it will demonstrate decisively that he not only lies but brags about his lying to his secret agents. As for the larger picture, when one actually reads his tumid roorbacks, which I recommend one do, it's hard to tell whether Tajshar is disagreeing with me or making my point. In any event, I stick with my own view, which is that there is a cult of ignorance among Tajshar's pals, and there always has been. The point is that if it weren't for Tajshar's double standards he would have no standards at all. Hence, it's entirely a waste of time even to address Tajshar's hypocrisy. That's why I'll state merely that those who have most injured and oppressed humanity, who have most deeply sinned against it, are, according to Tajshar's standards and conscience, good people. Apparently, bad people are those who have noticed that Tajshar does not merely wipe out delicate ecosystems. He does so consciously, deliberately, willfully, and methodically.

Tajshar has been trying for some time to convince people that truth is whatever your grievance group says it is. Don't believe his hype! Tajshar has just been offering that line as a means to perpetuate the myth that we can all live together happily without laws, like the members of some 1960s-style dope-smoking commune. Given the oleaginous political rhetoric of our times, he once tried to revive an arcadian past that never existed. If you consider this an exception to the rule then you doubtlessly don't understand how Tajshar operates. I hope, however, that you at least understand that he wants all of us to believe that society is supposed to be lenient towards morally questionable apostates. That's why he sponsors brainwashing in the schools, brainwashing by the government, brainwashing statements made to us by politicians, entertainers, and sports stars, and brainwashing by the big advertisers and the news media.

Clearly, tajshar is a big d!ck that needs a ban!
Forever23
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 8:12:41 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 8:04:18 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 1/17/2016 3:59:04 PM, Forever23 wrote:
Respond to the post with the name of a person and if possible link me to his account. I will then generate a complain about that person.

YYW

So here I am taking time out of my busy schedule to let you and maybe a few other people know that Mr. Y y W expects everyone else to cater to his every idiosyncratic whim. For the sake of review, Y's ugly activities leave the current power structure untouched while simultaneously killing countless children through starvation and disease. Are these children his enemies? You see, he insists that he was chosen by God as the trustee of His wishes and desires. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject. As far as he's concerned, facts and evidence are subordinate to, and mediated by, a "discourse". There are no right or wrong answers, just competitive discourses. If that's the case, then perhaps Y would like to explain why he disbelieves that he has been offering termagant hostes generis humani a lot of money to create a factitious demand for his sappy beliefs. This is blood money, plain and simple. Anyone thinking of accepting it should realize that Y expresses insufficient concern about the ozone layer, the Bhopal tragedy, and lesbian theater. That may sound unbelievable, but it's the truth. Another unbelievable but true statement is that Y's mind is so twisted, it's doubtful whether anyone can straighten him out. The sooner he comes to grips with that reality, the better for all of us.

It is of vital importance that we reveal the truth about Y's capilotades. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. That's why I avouch that Y will get as many people as possible to line up behind the geek-tent barkers at the latest and greatest carnival of moral relativism one of these days. When that event happens, a darkness and evil exceeding anything seen in history will descend over the world. I can hope only that before it does, people will comment on a phenomenon that has and will continue to disguise the complexity of color, the brutality of class, and the importance of religion and sexual identity in the construction and practice of Trotskyism. Only then can we deal with Y's mendacious, stentorian prank phone calls on a case-by-case basis.

We should note, of course, that what I've written about Y doesn't prove anything in itself. It's only suggestive, but it does make a good point that Y maintains that he can succeed without trying. Perhaps it would be best for him to awaken from his delusional, narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that I can't understand why he has to be so slimy. Maybe a dybbuk has taken up residence inside his head and is making him damn this nation and this world to Hell. It's a bit more likely, however, that he apparently believes that the world's salvation comes from whims, irrationality, and delusions. You and I know better than that. You and I know that many people lie. Y, however, lies with such ease it's troubling.

Armed only with a white shirt, pocket protector, slide rule, thick glasses, and some other neat stuff, I have determined that I, not being one of the many cullionly kleptocrats of this world, want to live my life as I see fit. I can't do that while Y still has the ability to make his philosophies a key dynamic in modern sexism by viscerally defining "plethysmographically" through the experience of effrontive dogmatism. If history follows its course, it should be evident that he relies heavily on "useful idiots", that is, people who unwittingly do his dirty work for him. Without his swarms of useful idiots, Y would not have been able to conceal the fact that his favorite buzzword these days is "crisis". Y likes to tell us that we have a crisis on our hands. He then argues that the only reasonable approach to combat this crisis is for him to invade every private corner and force every thought into an uncivilized mold. In my opinion, the real crisis is the dearth of people who understand that Y's desire to parlay personal and political conspiracy theories into a multimillion-dollar financial empire is the chief sign that he's a ribald lug. (The second sign is that Y feels obliged to seek temporary tactical alliances with empty-headed picaros in order to blackmail politicians into shocking and stampeding the public into accepting total fascist tyranny.)

All that we have achieved may now be lost, if not in the bright flames of blackguardism then in the dense smoke of the brain-damaged rantings promoted by lawless election-year also-rans. Peccable antinomianism is the shadow cast on society by Y's prognoses, and as long as this is so, the attenuation of the shadow will not change the substance. While criticizing his foes for enforcing an uppish orthodoxy, Y himself is trying to enforce a particular orthodoxy: the orthodoxy of hubristic racism. On a lighter note, in his actions, unilateralism is witting and unremitting, lusk and cruel. He revels in it, rolls in it, and uses it to usher in the beginning of a fractious new era of ableism. I'm not normally one to criticize, but on the issue of oligarchism, he is wrong again. Sure, Y's famuli, who are legion, believe that those rights and protections which give us voice in a democratic society are the cause of radicalism and social chaos and must be thwarted or dismantled. But you may find it instructive to contrast the things I like with the things that he likes. I like listening to music. Y likes creating new (and reinforcing existing) prejudices and misconceptions. I like kittens and puppies. Y likes making ethnocentrism socially acceptable. I like spending time with friends. Y likes threatening anyone who's bold enough to state that he talks a lot about chauvinism and how wonderful it is. However, he's never actually defined what it means. How can Y argue for something he's never defined? Apparently, even know-it-all Y doesn't know the answer to that one. It wouldn't even matter if he did, given that people tell me that his bons mots are just another signpost marking our long, steep cultural descent. And the people who tell me this are correct, of course.

A large number of people are immensely outraged at Y. Y should ask himself what he has done to incur such wrath. One possibility is that Y proclaims that we're supposed to shut up and smile when he says contentious things. That story is full of more holes than a cheap hooker with a piercing fetish and a heroin habit. While I have no proof that the only morally sound solution is to speak truth to power, you should still believe me, as he commemorates Anarchism Awareness Week, as if that were a legitimate holiday.

While some information provided by Y's groupies may be factual, other material is unsubstantiated rumor or gin-swilling refrains. I, hardheaded cynic that I am, have no intention to cut and run even if Y were to create a world sunk in the most abject superstition, fanaticism, and ignorance. Rather, I will stand my ground and initiate meaningful change. Whether or not I'm successful, Y is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when he's confronted with inconvenient facts. Before you know it, however, Y is likely to switch to some sort of "hamstring our efforts to clean up the country and get it back on course again" approach to draw our attention away from such facts. Although he babbles on and on about plagiarism, Y has no more conception of it than any other bellicose, uncontrollable sap. He claims that society will benefit if he goes ahead with his plan to inflict untold misery, suffering, and distress. That's like pulling up a plant to see how the roots are doing. It also proves that Y is oblivious to the fact that he insists that only one or two members of his entire gang are headlong malefactors. Only one or two members? This is, to put it charitably, an understatement of the
Forever23
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 8:14:21 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 8:10:35 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 1/17/2016 3:59:04 PM, Forever23 wrote:
Respond to the post with the name of a person and if possible link me to his account. I will then generate a complain about that person.

Midnight1131

http://www.debate.org...

It is in the sincere hope of proscribing Mr. Mid Night 1131 and his acolytes as the most dangerous enemies of the people that this letter is offered to an intelligent and discriminating public. To begin with, Mid needs to stop living in denial. He needs to wake up and realize that anything may happen if he's able to manipulate everything and everybody. Self-satisfied ninnies may create an ideological climate that will enable Mid to make vandalism socially acceptable. Indelicate putterers may rouse the agitated petite bourgeoisie to chauvinistic fervor and hoodwink them into creating some cuckoo, pseudo-psychological profile of me to discredit my opinions. And the most flippant slackers you'll ever see may deny that he always demands instant gratification. That's all that is of concern to him. Nothing else matters"except maybe to convince every smear sheet in the country to refer to his competitors as uneducated rovers. I tell you this because Mid has brainwashed a large number of people into believing that he's renowned for his racial and cultural sensitivity. Alas, we can't change people's minds overnight, and we can't instantly and totally dispel the delusions implanted by Mid's insipid lies, but we can face our problems realistically, get to the root of our problems, and be determined to solve them. That might help a few brainwashees see that I obviously feel that Mid has insulted everyone with even the slightest moral commitment. He obviously has none or he wouldn't use paid informants and provocateurs to lionize ghastly televangelists.

Mid works like gravity by night and by day, gaining a little today and a little tomorrow and advancing his noiseless step like a thief until he manages to play fast and loose with the truth, as evidenced by the way that he's convinced that people everywhere have a deeply held love of presentism. I avow that if Mid held a rally in support of presentism, no more than two people would show up"one if you exclude the local street vendor who just happens to be peddling his wares in the vicinity. The reason, obviously, is that Mid's most steadfast claim is that he can ignore rules, laws, and protocol without repercussion. If there were any semblance of truth in this, I would be the last to say anything against it. As it stands, however, when Mid says that the rigors that his victims have been called upon to undergo have been amply justified in the sphere of concrete achievement, in his mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like he believes he has said something very profound.

Conventional wisdom states that Mid's dream is for us to lay down our freedom at our feet and say to him, "Make us your slaves"but feed us", and every intellectually honest person knows it. If we can understand what has caused the current plague of conniving gumps, I believe that we can then show principle, gumption, verve, and nerve. Mid says that he needs a little more time to clean up his act. As far as I'm concerned, Mid's time has run out. He has been scuppering my initiative to prevent the Mid-induced catastrophe I foresee and save our nation from its time of deepest humiliation and disgrace. Should doing so buy Mid the right to dialogue, negotiation, concessions, and power? I say no because Mid claims that representative government is an outmoded system that should be replaced by a system of overt terrorism. With all due credit to Mid's fertile imagination, this claim makes no concession to the facts. The truth is that some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that Mid is secretly scheming to fix blame for social stress, economic loss, or loss of political power on a target group whose constructed guilt provides a simplistic explanation. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that I know more about priggism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that if Mid successfully prevents us from upbraiding him for being so blasphemous, we will rise up again, stronger, firmer, mightier. We will advance freedom in countries strangled by tyranny. We will ensure that everyone knows that Mid is absolutely mistaken if he believes that he is a paragon of morality and wisdom.

At first, you might be unsure as to whether Mid bickers and argues over petty things. But on deeper inspection, you'll unequivocally conclude that Mid has frequently been spotted making nicey-nice with full-fledged, lickerish yutzes. Is this because he needs their help to bar workers from participation in the social totality as fully developing individuals? Maybe what I'm asking, as much of myself as of anyone else, is whether we're willing, finally, to warn the public against those laughable, caustic oligarchs whose positive accomplishments are always practically nil but whose conceit can scarcely be excelled. If so, then perhaps Mid insists that censorship could benefit us. This is a fixed and false (i.e., delusional) belief that will lead to his outraging the very sensibilities of those who value freedom and fairness as soon as our backs are turned. I don't know if we can cure Mid of this arrogant belief, but I do know that I, hardheaded cynic that I am, thrive on debates, statistics, and getting the facts right. And the facts in this case indicate that Mid's assault on free speech was not mounted in a few weeks. Rather, it evolved gradually over a much longer period of time, barely perceptible in its origins and benefiting from a gradualism that provoked little awareness, much less any real reaction. That's why it is now the time to discuss, openly and candidly, a vision for a harmonious, multiracial society.

I find it necessary, if I am to meet my reader on something like a common ground of understanding, to point out that I've heard more than one member of Mid's contumelious brownshirt brigade state, "Mediocrity and normalcy are ideal virtues, and therefore, hanging out with quixotic, petty fomenters of revolution is a wonderful, culturally enriching experience". In other words (to translate this linguistic mess), Mid is an opportunist. That is, he is an ideological chameleon without any real morality, without a soul.

I know very few despicable heinsbies personally, but I know them well enough to surmise that Mid feels that it's okay for him to indulge his every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole. One might wonder how he arrived at such a belief, especially given that he merely asserts it rather than arguing it. Mid could have argued instead that he should judge not lest he be judged. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that his pickthanks claim to have no choice but to take credit for others' accomplishments. I wish there were some way to help these miserable, ill-natured agitators. They are outcasts, lost in a world they didn't make and don't understand.

Thank you!
Forever23
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 8:39:28 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 8:30:50 PM, famousdebater wrote:
Famousdebater

What would I do without Mr. Famous D Ebator to provide me with a non<x>stop source of mentally deficient bons mots to complain about? But first, let me pose you a question: Is Famous actually concerned about any of us or does he just want to descend to character assassination and name calling? After reading this letter, you'll unquestionably find it's the latter. I'm not saying this to be anti-democratic but rather to explain that to believe that he has the experience, ideas, leadership, and integrity to move our nation forward is to deceive ourselves. Despite the obvious fact that impertinent cavilers are unable to see that his dissertations are devoid of any intellectual substance, if Famous were allowed to lower this country's moral tone and depreciate its commercial integrity, that could spell the wholesale destruction of countless lives. The only rational response to this looming threat is for all of us to begin a course of careful, planned, and coordinated action. To be more specific, ignorance is bliss. This may be why his fans are generally all smiles.

If I said that everyone who scrambles aboard the Famous D Ebator bandwagon is guaranteed a smooth ride, I'd be a liar. But I'd be being absolutely honest if I said that the unalterable law of biology has a corollary that is generally overlooked. Specifically, it's easy for us to shake our heads at his foolishness and cowardice. It's easy for us to exclaim that we should bring him down a peg. It's easy for us to say, "Famous's game is to crush any semblance of opposition to Famous's incompetent, eccentric ramblings." The point is that it's easy for us to say these things because Famous is like a magician who produces a dove in one hand while the other hand is making our lives an endless treadmill of government interferences while providing few real benefits to our health and happiness. I like to think I'm a reasonable person but you just can't reason with shabby, inane jokers. It's been tried. They don't understand, they can't understand, they don't want to understand, and they will die without understanding why all we want is for them not to delude and often rob those rendered vulnerable and susceptible to Famous's snares because of poverty, illness, or ignorance.

I am not in any way placing the blame on Famous for insane stool pigeons who teach the next generation how to hate"and whom to hate. That notwithstanding, Famous is still culpable for plotting to renege on an incredibly large number of promises. Famous, get a life! We are at war. Don't think we're not just because you're not stepping over dead bodies in the streets. We're at war with Famous's stroppy bruta fulmina. We're at war with his dimwitted vituperations. And we're at war with his sneaky pleas. As in any war, we ought to be aware of the fact that Famous screams and cries whenever he's prevented from calling for ritualistic invocations of needlessly formal rules. I proclaim that if he stopped acting like such a big baby, maybe then he'd see that I warrant that we should let him prattle on about how the world is crying out to labor beneath his firm but benevolent heel. At this point, such exsufflicate jibber jabber is harmless enough, albeit a little unsettling. Nevertheless, it does demonstrate how Famous says that crime-stained skivers and the most cocky stoners you'll ever see should rule this country. Although Famous indeed cut that statement out of whole cloth, I recently heard a few of his partners in crime actually admit that Famous's smears are so impetuous that in minutes they can wipe out of a child's brain what that child had learned in six months at home, church, or school. In response to such admissions Famous began a campaign of retribution against many of his junta for their refusal to stay on message and support Famous's central mission, namely to deface a social fabric that was already deteriorating. Harsh retribution will sincerely make his intimates think twice before acknowledging that Famous has been infringing upon our most important constitutional rights. That's just a tiny facet of what all of us will face if we let him toss sops to the egos of the covinous.

I'll go over that again: My long-term goal is to get the Famous D Ebator monkey off our backs and off other people's backs as well. Unfortunately, much remains to be done. As you may have noticed, Famous has been going around claiming that he can succeed without trying. When challenged about the veracity of that message, Famous attributed its contradictions of the truth to "poetic license". That means "lying". He has vowed that as soon as our backs are turned he'll silence critical debate and squelch creative brainstorming. This is hardly news; Famous has been vowing that for months with the regularity of a metronome. What is news is that one of the bewildering paradoxes of our time is the extent to which he is willing to squander irreplaceable treasures, especially given that he himself would be affected by such actions.

Famous's monographs are becoming increasingly uncouth. They have already begun to engulf reason and humanity within waves of Oblomovism and fear. Now fast-forward a few years to a time in which they have enabled Famous to use "pressure tactics""that's a euphemism for "torture""to coerce ordinary people into authorizing, promoting, celebrating, and legitimizing detestable sectarianism. If you don't want such a time to come then help me restore the ancient traditions that Famous has abandoned. Help me guide the world into an age of peace, justice, and solidarity. When he lies, it's consistent with his character, for Famous is a liar and the father of lies. Another reason that many people consider it consistent is that Famous has said that he is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose. Furthermore, the language Famous used to say that demonstrates ultracrepidarianism and maybe the onset of early senility. Lastly, I can promise freedom-lovers everywhere that my priorities, observations, countermeasures, and predictions are not in any manner similar to those embraced by Mr. Famous D Ebator .
famousdebater
Posts: 3,934
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 8:42:32 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 8:39:28 PM, Forever23 wrote:

Did you write that or put it into a complaint generator because that was quick!
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 8:45:25 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 8:14:21 PM, Forever23 wrote:

Ok, this is pretty cool [and flattering]. So, what criteria goes into making the content in these letters?
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Forever23
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 8:45:47 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 8:42:32 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 1/17/2016 8:39:28 PM, Forever23 wrote:

Did you write that or put it into a complaint generator because that was quick!

lol, complaint generator :)
Forever23
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 8:46:32 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 8:45:25 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 1/17/2016 8:14:21 PM, Forever23 wrote:

Ok, this is pretty cool [and flattering]. So, what criteria goes into making the content in these letters?

Name and title. That's it.
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 11:43:23 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 8:07:36 PM, Forever23 wrote:
At 1/17/2016 6:56:13 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 1/17/2016 3:59:04 PM, Forever23 wrote:
Respond to the post with the name of a person and if possible link me to his account. I will then generate a complain about that person.

Donald.keller

It used to be frustrating. Then sad. Now it's just plain funny. Every time Mr. Donald . Keller tries to shred the basic compact between the people and their government, like clockwork, his patsies defend that sort of linguacious, polyloquent behavior. With this letter, I hope to provide light, information, and knowledge about his whiney, mealymouthed policies. But first, I would like to make the following introductory remark: He has recently stated that truth is merely a social construct. Such statements, like his earlier writings and pronouncements, are a contemptible insult to all decent and feeling people.

Show me where it says Donald has the right to perpetrate acts of the most ultra-naive character. His favorite activities include cheating, lying, and tricking people into believing that he is the one who will lead us to our great shining future. With this central point cleared up, the rest of Donald's arguments are rendered moot, as I cannot promise not to be angry at him. I do promise, however, to try to keep my anger under control, to keep it from leading me"as it leads Donald"to lead people towards iniquity and sin.

Please let me explain that the battle against nosism is a battle over ideas. Nevertheless, it is a battle that must be fought in the context of struggle, not the musings of self-important academics. In other words, I want to see all of us working together to oppose Donald and all he stands for. Yes, this is an idealistic approach to actualizing our restorative goals. Nevertheless, you should realize that I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing Donald of planning to glamorize drug usage. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that his favorite trick is to take something irrelevant out of context and repeat it over and over again until it is cited as established fact. This leads to an "establishment of lies""lies that soon appear in everyday conversation as people rehash them using household words. His goal is for people to quickly lose their ability to see that I, for one, can unmistakably suggest how he ought to behave. Ultimately, however, the burden of acting with moral rectitude lies with Donald himself.

Donald used to be a major proponent of paternalism. Nowadays, he's putting all of his support behind warlordism. As they say, plus "a change, plus c'est la m"me chose. He can get away with lies (e.g., that he is a spokesman for God) because the average person cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. Not one person in a hundred will actually check out the facts for himself and discover that Donald is lying. At the risk of belaboring the obvious, only a fool can believe that he is a martyr for freedom and a victim of barbarism. Alas, I usually get a lot of blank stares from people when I say something like that. What I mean is that Donald has got to go"and yesterday isn't soon enough.

Donald may find it inconceivable that he never tires of hurting people's feelings, but he'll come to his senses when you least expect it. I wonder what would happen if he really did transform our society into a sniffish war machine. There's a spooky thought.

To quote the prophet Isaiah, "Woe to ye who create a world sunk in the most abject superstition, fanaticism, and ignorance". Imagine people everywhere embracing Donald's claim that his ruderies are a breath of fresh air amid our modern culture's toxic cloud of chaos. The idea defies the imagination. Donald formulates his fairy tales in a precarious latticework between the obdurate and the witless. That's the current situation, and if you have any doubt about the reality of it, then you haven't been paying close enough attention to what's been happening in the world. He does, occasionally, make a valid point. But when he says that his writings are a veritable encyclopedia of everything that is directly pertinent to mankind's spiritual and intellectual development, that's where the facts end and the ludicrousness begins.

Donald's propaganda factories continuously spew forth messages like, "Donald is a man of peace" and, "Donald is a model citizen". What they don't tell you, though, is that Donald is on a crusade to get people to use the word "contemporaneousness" instead of "phototelegraphically". You've no doubt noticed that this substitution makes no sense. Donald is merely engaging in wordplay in an effort to deflect attention from his converting once-great academic institutions into worthless diploma mills. Once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that I need your help if I'm ever to reveal the constant tension between centripetal and centrifugal forces of dialogized heteroglossia resulting from Donald's excuses. "But I'm only one person," you might protest. "What difference can I make?" The answer is: a lot more than you think. You see, idle hands are the devil's tools. That's why Donald spends his leisure time devising ever more dastardly ways to enact new laws forcing anyone who's not one of his hired goons to live in an environment that can be described, at best, as contemptuously tolerant.

In the end, the most telling thing is that Donald has not increased our safety, security, or happiness by burning our fair cities to the ground. All he's increased by doing that is the girth of his bloated ego. The fault, dear Donald, is not in your stars but in yourself. I admit that I'm not perfect. I admit that I may have been a bit besotted when I stated that cameralism advances Donald's long-term goal of plutocratic global dictatorship. Still, that doesn't justify the name-calling, rudeness, and simple ugliness that Donald invariably finds so necessary. Nor does it justify his taking us all back to the Stone Age.

Donald's cantankerous hatchet jobs aren't something we can safely ignore. Nor should we merely disparage them wittily over martinis at cocktail parties. No, we must light the torch of human rights. That's the only way to educate the public about how Donald is secretly planning to take control of a nation and suck it dry. I realize that that may sound rather conspiratorial and far-fetched to most people, which is why you need to understand that Donald uses big words like "anthropomorphotheist" to make himself sound important. For that matter, benevolent Nature has equipped another puny creature, the skunk, with a means of making itself seem important, too. Although Donald's warnings may reek like a skunk, I know some thrasonical ochlocrats who actually believe that Donald has mystical powers of divination and prophecy. Incredible? Those same people have told me that the most valuable skill one can have is the ability to lie convincingly. With such people roaming about, it should come as no surprise to you that to get even the simplest message into the consciousness of raving, disaffected brassbound-types it has to be repeated at least fifty times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following fifty times, but what we're involved in with Donald is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person"every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility"must concern himself with it.

Dear reader, I am really hopeful that you do understand what a b!tch this man really is and how he harms our community of DDO.

Damn... I mean wow... Damn lol
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2016 12:33:16 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 3:59:04 PM, Forever23 wrote:
Respond to the post with the name of a person and if possible link me to his account. I will then generate a complain about that person.

The-Voice-of-Truth

I feel like I know what you're gonna say :P.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
greatkitteh
Posts: 394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2016 1:03:07 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 3:59:04 PM, Forever23 wrote:
Respond to the post with the name of a person and if possible link me to his account. I will then generate a complain about that person.

Forever23
http://www.debate.org...

Greatkitteh
http://www.debate.org...
Forever23
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2016 2:40:11 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/18/2016 12:17:15 AM, mc9 wrote:
Mc9

Writing this letter stems from a desperation to be heard, if not by a court of law, then by a court of public opinion. The rest of this letter is focused exclusively on Mr. Mc 9, not because I harbor any ill-will towards him but because he has made it known that he fully intends to dispense outright misinformation and flashlight-under-the-chin ghost stories. If those words don't scare you, nothing will. If they are not a clear warning, I don't know what could be.

Mc's credos are counterproductive to society. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time Mc tried to convince flippant faitours that there is absolutely nothing they can do to better their lot in life besides joining him. What's the most appropriate way to ensure that we survive and emerge triumphant out of the coming chaos and destruction? The answer is education"the real thing, not the deranged, uncongenial facsimile that Mc promotes in order to develop mind-control technology. Many of our problems would be solved if only more people were educated to learn that in a vain effort to exculpate himself, Mc has been proclaiming to the world that he has done no wrong. Rather, it was his proxies who have been introducing more restrictions on our already dwindling freedoms. I suppose the next thing he'll have us believe is that lying is morally justifiable as long as it's referred to as "strategic deception". Although there's no denying that his inability to fathom what I am talking about is betrayed by his insistence that he never engages in self-satisfied, balmy, or sordid politics, it may be somewhat more controversial to allege that Mc is a vapid authoritarian. I'm being super-extra nice when I say that. If I weren't so polite I instead would have stated that it's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. Mc distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain his current opinions.

It's not necessarily the case, as Mc maintains, that Mc has achieved sainthood. On the contrary, Mc says he's obligated to muzzle his opponents. Sure, Mc may lack the vision and courage to take a proactive, rather than a reactive, stance, but let's not allow him off the hook by pretending that he doesn't have a choice in the matter. His actions are of use to nobody and nothing, without meaning, without educational purpose, without ethos, surviving on the basis of a traditionally fostered prejudice. Concordantly, one might say that once in a blue moon, which is still far too often, one encounters the lie that once Mc has approved of something it can't possibly be psychotic. A quick way to refute this myth is to note that a sure-fire way to elicit derisive sneers, leers, and jeers from Mc is to listen, find compassion, and collaborate. If you doubt this, just ask around. Does Mc really know anything about the off-the-cuff comments he claims to support? No, he doesn't.

So, what am I doing about that? I'm educating. I'm trying to convert retreat into advance. Mc's principles lack internal moral consistency. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical over which Mc has any control. But that's inconsequential because Mc is out to lead an active disinformation campaign. And when we play his game, we become accomplices.

Mc's favorite buzzword these days is "crisis". He likes to tell us that we have a crisis on our hands. He then argues that the only reasonable approach to combat this crisis is for him to etiolate his rivals. In my opinion, the real crisis is the dearth of people who understand that Mc is convinced that people everywhere have a deeply held love of commercialism. I aver that if he held a rally in support of commercialism, no more than two people would show up"one if you exclude the local street vendor who just happens to be peddling his wares in the vicinity. The reason, obviously, is that Mc will do anything to prevent us from critiquing his temperamental insults. Don't insults that aim to peonize and enslave Mc's critics deserve"and in some sense, require"abundant critique and evaluation? That's why I propose that we name and shame Mc's stooges for their uppity acts of nihilism, mainly because if you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem. Finally, any mistakes in this letter are strictly my fault. But if you find any factual error or have more updated information on the subject of Mr. Mc 9, Mc-inspired versions of ultracrepidarianism, etc., please tell me so I can write an even stronger letter next time.

Thank you