Jump to topic:

Premature...

TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 4:26:41 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
New update, I had my baby very early, she was due February 17th, but I had her January 16th 12:06am. Her weight was 4 lbs and an ounce and she was 18in long. She's a tiny but long baby. She I think looks more like daddy and has a slight temper when it comes to burping her LOL. But she is adorable and although she has to remain in the hositpal until she eats better, doctor says she is very healthy and once she starts eating more she can come home.

The reason I had her so early is because when I went to have a checkup at the doctor's he found that my blood pressure was sky rocket high and they were giving meds to try and bring it down but it wasn't so I had to have a C- Section in order to have her. It took for at least 2 days before I could hold her and see her because I needed to recover from that current moment of the C-Section and be able to move around without feeling dizzy or light headed or like I was going to faint. So once I was well "enough" to finally go see her, I cried because this is my first baby but because she is so beautiful and I can call her my precious daughter and because holding her was like holding faith in my arms.

There's my update on my life. Other than the fact I am without a job do to still recovering and just cause I wanna be at home to take care of her. And I started school classes online so Ill at least have something to keep me busy. My husband bless his heart will be tired and very worried when it comes to paying the bills but he is going to do it. Work hard and do his best to spend time with me and the baby.

Yes, we did name her, Zelda Marie, so it is official. Let me know what is going on with you all.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 4:30:00 PM
At 1/21/2016 4:26:41 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
New update, I had my baby very early, she was due February 17th, but I had her January 16th 12:06am. Her weight was 4 lbs and an ounce and she was 18in long. She's a tiny but long baby. She I think looks more like daddy and has a slight temper when it comes to burping her LOL. But she is adorable and although she has to remain in the hositpal until she eats better, doctor says she is very healthy and once she starts eating more she can come home.

The reason I had her so early is because when I went to have a checkup at the doctor's he found that my blood pressure was sky rocket high and they were giving meds to try and bring it down but it wasn't so I had to have a C- Section in order to have her. It took for at least 2 days before I could hold her and see her because I needed to recover from that current moment of the C-Section and be able to move around without feeling dizzy or light headed or like I was going to faint. So once I was well "enough" to finally go see her, I cried because this is my first baby but because she is so beautiful and I can call her my precious daughter and because holding her was like holding faith in my arms.

There's my update on my life. Other than the fact I am without a job do to still recovering and just cause I wanna be at home to take care of her. And I started school classes online so Ill at least have something to keep me busy. My husband bless his heart will be tired and very worried when it comes to paying the bills but he is going to do it. Work hard and do his best to spend time with me and the baby.

Yes, we did name her, Zelda Marie, so it is official. Let me know what is going on with you all.

Congrats! I was born a month premature (5 lbs, 6 oz; I was fat). My mother also went through a C-Section with me.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 4:40:32 PM
At 1/21/2016 4:30:00 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Congrats! I was born a month premature (5 lbs, 6 oz; I was fat). My mother also went through a C-Section with me.

Awe thats cute though. And thank you! :)
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 4:42:00 PM
At 1/21/2016 4:30:00 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Congratulations, Marie! I'm so happy for you!

Thank you! :) Im so happy too, but have been pretty tired lately. But its worth it.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 4:43:51 PM

Congrats Marie. :) <3
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 5:15:05 PM
Let me know what is going on with you all.

I picked up one of my socks with my foot on the first try

We both did great things is all im saying <3
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 6:06:55 PM

The title of this thread had me worried but I'm glad to hear you and your family are doing well. Congratulations!
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 6:28:44 PM
Congrats
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 7:02:42 PM
At 1/21/2016 6:06:55 PM, Maikuru wrote:

The title of this thread had me worried but I'm glad to hear you and your family are doing well. Congratulations!

Seriously lol

Sounds like an ordeal but clearly you are very proud of your daughter
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 8:01:12 PM
Congrats.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 10:50:41 PM
At 1/21/2016 4:43:51 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Thank you! She is so precious.
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 10:51:17 PM
At 1/21/2016 5:14:08 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Congratulations! Hope everything is going great!

Thank you and everything is going slowly to me, but all is going well overall.
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 10:51:41 PM
At 1/21/2016 5:15:05 PM, imabench wrote:
Let me know what is going on with you all.

I picked up one of my socks with my foot on the first try

We both did great things is all im saying <3

LOL wth are you talking about ?
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 10:52:34 PM

Trust me Im the one worried all the time, but every time I see my baby girl, I know she is strong. Thank you and tell your wife I said Hi :)
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 10:53:32 PM
At 1/21/2016 7:02:42 PM, Raisor wrote:

Seriously lol

Sounds like an ordeal but clearly you are very proud of your daughter

I am proud of my daughter. So is my husband. :)
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 10:53:52 PM
At 1/21/2016 10:50:41 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:

Welcome...and you'll be a precious mom. :)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 10:54:39 PM
At 1/21/2016 10:53:52 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 1/21/2016 10:50:41 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:

Welcome...and you'll be a precious mom. :)

Awe, thank you :)
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 10:54:40 PM
At 1/21/2016 10:54:05 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 1/21/2016 8:01:12 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Congrats.

Thanks.

Welcome
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 11:01:00 PM
At 1/21/2016 10:57:19 PM, Mikal wrote:
congrats girlie , gl with life and the roads before you

Chuz-Life
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2016 11:09:29 PM

Congrats TDS.

My own daughter was induced for the same reason (Mom's blood pressure out of control) and she was only 4lbs or so too. We have a picture somewhere of her wearing my size 10.5 wedding band as a bracelet. That's how tiny she was.

So, I can relate.
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...