Jump to topic:

January Beginner's Tournament *Round 2*

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 5:57:48 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Thank you to all of the contestants for participating in this beginners tournament, you all did a wonderful job! Again, the user fire_wings is co-hosting this tournament with me, so if you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to pm him, or me.

This is the set up for round 2: (Mentors are bolded)

Objectivity (Whiteflame) vs. Picsbad (YYW)

Bob13 (YYW) vs. Peepette (FourTrouble)

***Note:

On round 1, I have a very tough time with getting contestants to start their debates. Only 1 group started on time. You must start round 2 by the end of January 25th. This time, if you fail to start your debate, and ignore me, I will assign you a topic, and their wont be any exceptions.

Again, thank you to all of the contestants who signed up, you all did a wonderful job!

Goodluck!

)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 9:27:56 PM
First debate is up.

Objectivity vs. Picsbad (http://www.debate.org...)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 2:11:05 PM
5 more days.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 2:14:15 PM
Good job so far guys. :)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~