Jump to topic:

Juggle Money and Ad solution

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 3:12:16 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
So I've seen this on another site, what if you were to open up advertisements to DDO members? For an advertisement on DDO you could purchase an ad for $25 from Juggle and could create your own 1000X100 ad. Imagine how useful this would be. Presidential elections here would be a lot better and there would be a ton of arguments that occur over ads.

What are your thoughts?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 3:19:05 PM
At 1/23/2016 3:12:16 PM, lannan13 wrote:
So I've seen this on another site, what if you were to open up advertisements to DDO members? For an advertisement on DDO you could purchase an ad for $25 from Juggle and could create your own 1000X100 ad. Imagine how useful this would be. Presidential elections here would be a lot better and there would be a ton of arguments that occur over ads.

What are your thoughts?

I think it would be great. I only wonder why you phrased this as "solution" as in there is a problem.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 3:20:41 PM
At 1/23/2016 3:19:05 PM, TBR wrote:

What are your thoughts?

I think it would be great. I only wonder why you phrased this as "solution" as in there is a problem.

Well many people are adding adblocker which really harms the site as it really relies on these ads.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 3:21:01 PM

What are your thoughts?

Mmmmmh. I love the thought of being able to pin up d*cks as ads onto DDO space for the mere price of 25 bucks. Quality trolling at a quality price.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 3:21:47 PM
At 1/23/2016 3:21:01 PM, Zaradi wrote:

What are your thoughts?

Mmmmmh. I love the thought of being able to pin up d*cks as ads onto DDO space for the mere price of 25 bucks. Quality trolling at a quality price.

Well it could be dropped to 5.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 3:22:06 PM
Meaning I've seen it done at $5.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 3:22:46 PM

What are your thoughts?

You know that doing such a thing would violate TOS. -_-

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 3:42:21 PM

What are your thoughts?

Thought about that too. Non-stop potential for fun.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 10:47:51 PM
At 1/23/2016 3:42:21 PM, TBR wrote:

What are your thoughts?

Thought about that too. Non-stop potential for fun.

Really. -_-

mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 10:48:58 PM

What are your thoughts?

Make a new debate website and advertise it here.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 11:09:13 PM
At 1/23/2016 10:48:58 PM, mc9 wrote:

What are your thoughts?

Make a new debate website and advertise it here.

That's what Edeb8 is for.