Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Repetitive ads

mc9
Posts: 1,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 10:19:31 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
There is this one add I am always getting on the iPad and another one on the computer, anyone else have this problem?
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 10:25:29 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/23/2016 10:19:31 PM, mc9 wrote:
There is this one add I am always getting on the iPad and another one on the computer, anyone else have this problem?

Stop researching russian brides
mc9
Posts: 1,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 10:34:01 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/23/2016 10:25:29 PM, TBR wrote:
At 1/23/2016 10:19:31 PM, mc9 wrote:
There is this one add I am always getting on the iPad and another one on the computer, anyone else have this problem?

Stop researching russian brides

Lol for some reason it's A Muslim dating site, probably a sign I need to get off the religion forum.
mc9
Posts: 1,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 10:34:28 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/23/2016 10:28:58 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Are you telling me all those Russian singles aren't in my local area :(?

Maybe they are see post number 4
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 10:35:03 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/23/2016 10:34:01 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 1/23/2016 10:25:29 PM, TBR wrote:
At 1/23/2016 10:19:31 PM, mc9 wrote:
There is this one add I am always getting on the iPad and another one on the computer, anyone else have this problem?

Stop researching russian brides

Lol for some reason it's A Muslim dating site, probably a sign I need to get off the religion forum.

Cheese-it. They know too much about us! Google will get us all!
mc9
Posts: 1,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2016 10:36:19 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/23/2016 10:35:03 PM, TBR wrote:
At 1/23/2016 10:34:01 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 1/23/2016 10:25:29 PM, TBR wrote:
At 1/23/2016 10:19:31 PM, mc9 wrote:
There is this one add I am always getting on the iPad and another one on the computer, anyone else have this problem?

Stop researching russian brides

Lol for some reason it's A Muslim dating site, probably a sign I need to get off the religion forum.

Cheese-it. They know too much about us! Google will get us all!

Like seriously it's like all my iPad adds.

We need to start a Bing revolution, and get off the religion forum, but mostly a Bing revolution.