Jump to topic:

Does anyone else suffer from this?

EverlastingMoment
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 8:26:15 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I have this lovely debate.org disease where I respond to my argument when the timer is less than 2 hours, even if it's midnight and I have to do a lot of things the next day I write my arguments only when I'm about to fall asleep because I'm quite the motivation lacker.

Meh, could be all of us, but I feel especially lazy most of the time when writing arguments, just like.... a cat...

Meow
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 4:01:28 PM
At 1/24/2016 8:26:15 PM, EverlastingMoment wrote:
I have this lovely debate.org disease where I respond to my argument when the timer is less than 2 hours, even if it's midnight and I have to do a lot of things the next day I write my arguments only when I'm about to fall asleep because I'm quite the motivation lacker.

Meh, could be all of us, but I feel especially lazy most of the time when writing arguments, just like.... a cat...

Meow

I don't go on at midnight. But I do sometimes start writing when there's around 3-4 hours left.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
GenuineLiar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 4:20:48 PM

Meow

Oh being lazy is something you suffer from? Poor you, do you want a tissue to wipe your tears?
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else"s opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
Oscar Wilde
EverlastingMoment
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 5:15:15 PM
Oh being lazy is something you suffer from? Poor you, do you want a tissue to wipe your tears?

Indeed, I could use one to wipe off the tears of pity I get for people who still think that acting like the way you are makes you cool.
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 5:22:03 PM
At 1/27/2016 5:15:15 PM, EverlastingMoment wrote:

Indeed, I could use one to wipe off the tears of pity I get for people who still think that acting like the way you are makes you cool.

lol

+1
GenuineLiar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 3:10:21 PM

WEll that's a shame as someone as lazy as you doesn't have a job and thus can't afford such luxury as tissue. Try your local McDonald's toilet for some toilet paper.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else"s opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
Oscar Wilde
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 3:30:14 PM
At 1/28/2016 3:10:21 PM, GenuineLiar wrote:

WEll that's a shame as someone as lazy as you doesn't have a job and thus can't afford such luxury as tissue. Try your local McDonald's toilet for some toilet paper.

It really is a shame yes, also I already tried that and they kicked me out for stealing.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Master-of-All-Weaponry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 3:48:05 PM

Meow

A lovely disease? Procrastination is what you have mate. By the way that isn't a lovley trait to have and I'd know.
I don't do grammer very well. Then again English is just my second language.
EverlastingMoment
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 3:56:17 PM
A lovely disease? Procrastination is what you have mate. By the way that isn't a lovley trait to have and I'd know.

It was sarcasm, m8.
Master-of-All-Weaponry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 4:02:10 PM
At 1/28/2016 3:56:17 PM, EverlastingMoment wrote:

It was sarcasm, m8.

Sorry, didn't catch it. Mostly because of that 'meow' in the end.
I don't do grammer very well. Then again English is just my second language.
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 9:46:26 PM

That's not cool. He didn't do anything bad to you so why cant you just fvck off?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 10:09:17 PM

Meow

I'm probably the opposite. I like to get things done as soon as possible so I could relax later.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 10:10:24 PM

stfu you annoying f@g
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 10:39:48 PM
At 1/28/2016 10:10:24 PM, Forever23 wrote:

stfu you annoying f@g

Wookie Whoopie Nipple Pinchy
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 10:42:42 PM
At 1/28/2016 10:39:48 PM, imabench wrote:

stfu you annoying f@g

why don't you go spam my dashboard by reaplying to all of my posts?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 10:44:32 PM
At 1/28/2016 10:42:42 PM, Forever23 wrote:
At 1/28/2016 10:39:48 PM, imabench wrote:

stfu you annoying f@g

why don't you go spam my dashboard by reaplying to all of my posts?

Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015