Total Posts:174|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Meeting someone on DDO.

Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 3:48:04 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I created this forum topic like 8 months ago on my old account.

I decided to make a new one since we have allot of new members, since 8 months ago.

If you could meet anyone on DDO, who would it be, and why?
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 3:53:00 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Personally:

FT-- he is incredibly smart, and I admire his views on life. He's a very interesting person once you get to talk to him (which is sometimes hard because he's always busy playing Mafia. :p )

R.I-- Also an extremely intelligent member. I'm thinking about getting a minor in Economics, and I'd love to ask him so many questions regarding my minor. Plus, I think he's allot more well-versed in the subject, more so than my professors. :p
I love that he is so willing to explain the basic fundamentals of Econ to noobs. :)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 3:56:29 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Airmax, TUF, Ryu, YYW, FT, there are honestly too many to name. Just take the regulars of hangouts and insert the rest of them, and you'd have about a complete list lol
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 4:00:56 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 3:56:29 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Airmax, TUF, Ryu, YYW, FT, there are honestly too many to name. Just take the regulars of hangouts and insert the rest of them, and you'd have about a complete list lol

Id love to see you and TUF go at it in a rap battle..
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 4:06:12 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 4:00:56 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 1/26/2016 3:56:29 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Airmax, TUF, Ryu, YYW, FT, there are honestly too many to name. Just take the regulars of hangouts and insert the rest of them, and you'd have about a complete list lol

Id love to see you and TUF go at it in a rap battle..

I heard TUF is really good, I'd like to also, have to hit him up on Facebook and set it up in a hangouts one of these nights
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 4:07:56 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 4:06:12 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 1/26/2016 4:00:56 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 1/26/2016 3:56:29 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Airmax, TUF, Ryu, YYW, FT, there are honestly too many to name. Just take the regulars of hangouts and insert the rest of them, and you'd have about a complete list lol

Id love to see you and TUF go at it in a rap battle..

I heard TUF is really good, I'd like to also, have to hit him up on Facebook and set it up in a hangouts one of these nights

That would be awesome!
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 5:18:35 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 3:56:29 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Airmax, TUF, Ryu, YYW, FT, there are honestly too many to name. Just take the regulars of hangouts and insert the rest of them, and you'd have about a complete list lol

Tuf is a lot of fun I met him and his mom in miami and she pounded down some mojitos
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 8:50:28 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 5:18:35 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/26/2016 3:56:29 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Airmax, TUF, Ryu, YYW, FT, there are honestly too many to name. Just take the regulars of hangouts and insert the rest of them, and you'd have about a complete list lol

Tuf is a lot of fun I met him and his mom in miami and she pounded down some mojitos

And what did you pound down on? ;)
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 8:53:18 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 8:50:28 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/26/2016 5:18:35 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/26/2016 3:56:29 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Airmax, TUF, Ryu, YYW, FT, there are honestly too many to name. Just take the regulars of hangouts and insert the rest of them, and you'd have about a complete list lol

Tuf is a lot of fun I met him and his mom in miami and she pounded down some mojitos

And what did you pound down on? ;)

Zaradi, please keep this PG. -.-
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 8:55:34 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 8:53:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 1/26/2016 8:50:28 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/26/2016 5:18:35 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/26/2016 3:56:29 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Airmax, TUF, Ryu, YYW, FT, there are honestly too many to name. Just take the regulars of hangouts and insert the rest of them, and you'd have about a complete list lol

Tuf is a lot of fun I met him and his mom in miami and she pounded down some mojitos

And what did you pound down on? ;)

Zaradi, please keep this PG. -.-

I was just asking if he was drinking or if he was staying sober and was drinking water or something....

where the hell is your head at!?!?!?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 8:58:57 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The thing is, there are a lot of people on DDO who I would be happy to meet IRL--Zaradi, DK, Saph, Proph, etc. Basically, any of the many people on the site I consider my friends. That being said, I'd most want to meet Chris and Annie.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 8:59:15 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 8:55:34 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/26/2016 8:53:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 1/26/2016 8:50:28 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/26/2016 5:18:35 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/26/2016 3:56:29 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Airmax, TUF, Ryu, YYW, FT, there are honestly too many to name. Just take the regulars of hangouts and insert the rest of them, and you'd have about a complete list lol

Tuf is a lot of fun I met him and his mom in miami and she pounded down some mojitos

And what did you pound down on? ;)

Zaradi, please keep this PG. -.-

I was just asking if he was drinking or if he was staying sober and was drinking water or something....

where the hell is your head at!?!?!?

ROFL
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 9:03:00 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 8:55:34 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/26/2016 8:53:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 1/26/2016 8:50:28 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/26/2016 5:18:35 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/26/2016 3:56:29 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Airmax, TUF, Ryu, YYW, FT, there are honestly too many to name. Just take the regulars of hangouts and insert the rest of them, and you'd have about a complete list lol

Tuf is a lot of fun I met him and his mom in miami and she pounded down some mojitos

And what did you pound down on? ;)

Zaradi, please keep this PG. -.-

I was just asking if he was drinking or if he was staying sober and was drinking water or something....

where the hell is your head at!?!?!?

On my shoulders! :o
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 9:05:53 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 3:48:04 PM, Rosalie wrote:

I've met a few, mainly just YRG, and JVN. I've actually gotten to debate the gent as well since he went to my school as well as DPowell.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 9:06:20 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 5:18:35 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/26/2016 3:56:29 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Airmax, TUF, Ryu, YYW, FT, there are honestly too many to name. Just take the regulars of hangouts and insert the rest of them, and you'd have about a complete list lol

Tuf is a lot of fun I met him and his mom in miami and she pounded down some mojitos

I remember that thread.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TurleDoveSammie
Posts: 298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 9:07:48 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/26/2016 3:48:04 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I created this forum topic like 8 months ago on my old account.

I decided to make a new one since we have allot of new members, since 8 months ago.

If you could meet anyone on DDO, who would it be, and why?

you! And many others, but rather not say ...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 9:45:57 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Aaron, matt , maikuru, raisor , tim, marie ,.max , whiteflame , tuf, addison. So many. A majority of that list i talk to on hangouts more than people i see in real life
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 10:05:51 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Airmax, YYW, Solon, Skep, Harder, Bsh1, The prophet, Ryu, Buddadeer et other peeps from the hangout since they seem pretty interesting and down to earth people.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Forever23
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2016 10:07:10 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I dont know. There are many great people on DDO (including you, Smither, famous, lannan, FT, Dalto, Chris, bsh).
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 12:19:22 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Id also like to meet 1 harder. He's a great kid.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 12:23:05 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Oh, and if it wasn't obvious, I'd like to meet YYW. We have *some-what* similar tastes in men. :p
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 12:25:16 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/27/2016 12:23:05 AM, Rosalie wrote:
Oh, and if it wasn't obvious, I'd like to meet YYW. We have *some-what* similar tastes in men. :p

Real hairy men?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
YYW
Posts: 36,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 12:29:05 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
I'd be happy to meet everyone on DDO. I like pretty much everybody on here. Only two exceptions, and they shall go unnamed because their names are not even worth acknowledging.

But specifically, thett, harder, Max, Hayd, Tej, Matt, whiteflame, Rosalie, Joey, Annie, and even 00ike. lol

And pretty much everyone else.

I like the people here a lot, and I think they like me too. This is a good place, and it's a welcoming, open and very perceptive community, on balance.

Good people. Good diversity.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 12:29:39 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/27/2016 12:29:05 AM, YYW wrote:
I'd be happy to meet everyone on DDO. I like pretty much everybody on here. Only two exceptions, and they shall go unnamed because their names are not even worth acknowledging.

But specifically, thett, harder, Max, Hayd, Tej, Matt, whiteflame, Rosalie, Joey, Annie, and even 00ike. lol

And pretty much everyone else.

I like the people here a lot, and I think they like me too. This is a good place, and it's a welcoming, open and very perceptive community, on balance.

Good people. Good diversity.

Oh, and totally TBR, and Grayparrot, too.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 12:31:13 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/27/2016 12:29:39 AM, YYW wrote:
At 1/27/2016 12:29:05 AM, YYW wrote:
I'd be happy to meet everyone on DDO. I like pretty much everybody on here. Only two exceptions, and they shall go unnamed because their names are not even worth acknowledging.

But specifically, thett, harder, Max, Hayd, Tej, Matt, whiteflame, Rosalie, Joey, Annie, and even 00ike. lol

And pretty much everyone else.

I like the people here a lot, and I think they like me too. This is a good place, and it's a welcoming, open and very perceptive community, on balance.

Good people. Good diversity.

Oh, and totally TBR, and Grayparrot, too.

And Buddah, and FT.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 12:31:25 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/27/2016 12:31:13 AM, YYW wrote:
At 1/27/2016 12:29:39 AM, YYW wrote:
At 1/27/2016 12:29:05 AM, YYW wrote:
I'd be happy to meet everyone on DDO. I like pretty much everybody on here. Only two exceptions, and they shall go unnamed because their names are not even worth acknowledging.

But specifically, thett, harder, Max, Hayd, Tej, Matt, whiteflame, Rosalie, Joey, Annie, and even 00ike. lol

And pretty much everyone else.

I like the people here a lot, and I think they like me too. This is a good place, and it's a welcoming, open and very perceptive community, on balance.

Good people. Good diversity.

Oh, and totally TBR, and Grayparrot, too.

And Buddah, and FT.

Dalt, too.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 12:31:40 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/27/2016 12:31:25 AM, YYW wrote:
At 1/27/2016 12:31:13 AM, YYW wrote:
At 1/27/2016 12:29:39 AM, YYW wrote:
At 1/27/2016 12:29:05 AM, YYW wrote:
I'd be happy to meet everyone on DDO. I like pretty much everybody on here. Only two exceptions, and they shall go unnamed because their names are not even worth acknowledging.

But specifically, thett, harder, Max, Hayd, Tej, Matt, whiteflame, Rosalie, Joey, Annie, and even 00ike. lol

And pretty much everyone else.

I like the people here a lot, and I think they like me too. This is a good place, and it's a welcoming, open and very perceptive community, on balance.

Good people. Good diversity.

Oh, and totally TBR, and Grayparrot, too.

And Buddah, and FT.

Dalt, too.

There are literally too many to list.
Tsar of DDO