Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Anyone up for a religious debate?

The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 11:51:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have been in a really religious mood, and I stumbled across the Omnipotence Paradox.

And now for some shameless advertising:
http://www.debate.org...

Anyone interested?
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 2:06:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bump.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:33:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
No one? Bump.

u saddens meh
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Peepette
Posts: 1,498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:39:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2016 7:33:08 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
No one? Bump.

u saddens meh

Aren't you and I already having one?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:41:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2016 7:39:12 PM, Peepette wrote:
At 1/28/2016 7:33:08 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
No one? Bump.

u saddens meh

Aren't you and I already having one?

Yes, but this is a different topic. I am drafting my opening arguments against right now for ours. BTW I really do look forward to the coming intellectual discourse.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Peepette
Posts: 1,498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:42:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2016 7:41:10 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/28/2016 7:39:12 PM, Peepette wrote:
At 1/28/2016 7:33:08 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
No one? Bump.

u saddens meh

Aren't you and I already having one?

Yes, but this is a different topic. I am drafting my opening arguments against right now for ours. BTW I really do look forward to the coming intellectual discourse.

We are off to a good start.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:44:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2016 7:42:33 PM, Peepette wrote:
At 1/28/2016 7:41:10 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/28/2016 7:39:12 PM, Peepette wrote:
At 1/28/2016 7:33:08 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
No one? Bump.

u saddens meh

Aren't you and I already having one?

Yes, but this is a different topic. I am drafting my opening arguments against right now for ours. BTW I really do look forward to the coming intellectual discourse.

We are off to a good start.

That we are.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."