Jump to topic:

Anyone up for a religious debate?

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2016 11:51:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have been in a really religious mood, and I stumbled across the Omnipotence Paradox.

And now for some shameless advertising:
http://www.debate.org...

Anyone interested?
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.

"Especially so, but considering the nature of nuclear warheads, it's probably more like atomic annihilation than triple homicide." -Yours Truly

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 2:06:34 AM
Bump.

"Especially so, but considering the nature of nuclear warheads, it's probably more like atomic annihilation than triple homicide." -Yours Truly

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:33:08 PM
No one? Bump.

u saddens meh

Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:39:12 PM
At 1/28/2016 7:33:08 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
No one? Bump.

u saddens meh

Aren't you and I already having one?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:41:10 PM
At 1/28/2016 7:39:12 PM, Peepette wrote:
No one? Bump.

u saddens meh

Yes, but this is a different topic. I am drafting my opening arguments against right now for ours. BTW I really do look forward to the coming intellectual discourse.

Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:42:33 PM
At 1/28/2016 7:41:10 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
No one? Bump.

u saddens meh

Yes, but this is a different topic. I am drafting my opening arguments against right now for ours. BTW I really do look forward to the coming intellectual discourse.

We are off to a good start.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:44:11 PM
At 1/28/2016 7:42:33 PM, Peepette wrote:
At 1/28/2016 7:41:10 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
No one? Bump.

u saddens meh

We are off to a good start.

That we are.