Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

#BetOnThett

thett3
Posts: 15,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 4:38:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 4:58:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2016 4:38:41 AM, thett3 wrote:


You sound 16, lol.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
thett3
Posts: 15,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 5:00:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2016 4:58:44 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/28/2016 4:38:41 AM, thett3 wrote:


You sound 16, lol.

Well the guy who made that video is 16 so sounds like you have a really good ear for age
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:18:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2016 5:00:10 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 1/28/2016 4:58:44 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/28/2016 4:38:41 AM, thett3 wrote:


You sound 16, lol.

Well the guy who made that video is 16 so sounds like you have a really good ear for age

I thought you were older than that, lol....

Unless, of course, you are pulling my leg.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
thett3
Posts: 15,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:43:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2016 7:18:53 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/28/2016 5:00:10 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 1/28/2016 4:58:44 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/28/2016 4:38:41 AM, thett3 wrote:


You sound 16, lol.

Well the guy who made that video is 16 so sounds like you have a really good ear for age

I thought you were older than that, lol....

Unless, of course, you are pulling my leg.

I am significantly older than 16, but the vid was done by one of my minions as a gift to me
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:45:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2016 7:43:37 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 1/28/2016 7:18:53 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/28/2016 5:00:10 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 1/28/2016 4:58:44 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/28/2016 4:38:41 AM, thett3 wrote:


You sound 16, lol.

Well the guy who made that video is 16 so sounds like you have a really good ear for age

I thought you were older than that, lol....

Unless, of course, you are pulling my leg.

I am significantly older than 16, but the vid was done by one of my minions as a gift to me

Your minion being a brother of yours? Lol.

It actually kinda sounds like me.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:46:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Wait, it's Shab?
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 6,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 10:56:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2016 7:46:16 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Wait, it's Shab?

Yes, here's another video of his
Stooge the Worst

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheCuntMan

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
Forever23
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 10:58:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2016 4:38:41 AM, thett3 wrote:


lol and farewell. Max is probably going to ban me for defending some friends.
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#UnbanTheMadman
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3
lannan13
Posts: 24,326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 11:01:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2016 1:02:13 PM, Hayd wrote:
Just had a brain seizure from this.

Don't joke on that sh*t. Some of us are actually epileptic.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 11:03:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2016 10:56:06 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 1/28/2016 7:46:16 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Wait, it's Shab?



Yes, here's another video of his

I saw that one too. I went to his youtube page and watched them all.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 11:05:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I never knew he deactivated.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Hayd
Posts: 4,388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 12:13:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2016 11:03:15 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/28/2016 10:56:06 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 1/28/2016 7:46:16 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Wait, it's Shab?



Yes, here's another video of his

I saw that one too. I went to his youtube page and watched them all.

Blocked on my school computer.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 1:09:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/29/2016 12:13:30 AM, Hayd wrote:
At 1/28/2016 11:03:15 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/28/2016 10:56:06 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 1/28/2016 7:46:16 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Wait, it's Shab?



Yes, here's another video of his

I saw that one too. I went to his youtube page and watched them all.

Blocked on my school computer.

Do you have safari? If you do, open it and go to youtube. Reload it, and then reload it again. Youtube ought to come up.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
famousdebater
Posts: 3,981
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 7:42:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2016 5:03:46 PM, imabench wrote:
Im really going to miss the 6 f*cking seconds of my life i wasted clicking on that link

+1
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy