Jump to topic:

Negotiating with Bsh

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:17:03 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I have become, de facto, the voice of the disaffected here on DDO and I have an open offer with Bsh to come to the table with him at any time to negotiate. This is a great opportunity for his side to hear clearly what the people want.

A lot of you probably don't agree with many of the things I say, but that doesn't matter. This is your chance to voice your concerns. If there is anything you're dissatisfied by, please PM me anything you'd like to say, ideas you may have, or things you want improved and I promise I'll keep it anonymous.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:33:22 PM
At 1/28/2016 7:17:03 PM, thett3 wrote:
I have become, de facto, the voice of the disaffected here on DDO and I have an open offer with Bsh to come to the table with him at any time to negotiate. This is a great opportunity for his side to hear clearly what the people want.

That would imply those dissatisfied with the President and/or moderation is the majority.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:37:44 PM
Viva la revolucion.

"You know, you don't retreat in the defense of freedom. You don't retreat in the defense of moral government and limited government. You don't retreat because people are going to defend bad things."

-Russell Pearce
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:41:30 PM
At 1/28/2016 7:33:22 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

That would imply those dissatisfied with the President and/or moderation is the majority.

It would not. If I got dozens of PMs all telling me that moderation is too weak and that the president needs to take more social power, I would disagree but I would still be honest with him and tell him the concerns that were voiced to me. I'm actually not trolling with this--it's good for people to be able to voice their concerns to someone who isn't affiliated with Bsh so they can say whatever they want
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:46:59 PM
At 1/28/2016 7:41:30 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 1/28/2016 7:33:22 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

It would not. If I got dozens of PMs all telling me that moderation is too weak and that the president needs to take more social power, I would disagree but I would still be honest with him and tell him the concerns that were voiced to me. I'm actually not trolling with this--it's good for people to be able to voice their concerns to someone who isn't affiliated with Bsh so they can say whatever they want

Ah. Well, I thought you were saying your brand of dissatisfaction is what "the people" are all holding.

I do think it's bad that, apparently, surrogates are needed to voice concerns - according to this post.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 7:53:25 PM
We need to find a way for thett to channel his frustration into something positive for the site, If he wants to be on the team at least he should get a trial in office, with free meals and a private chauffer thrown into the deal, with potential on-going increased bonuses as an incentive.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 9:12:27 PM
"Respect existance or expect resitance."- Thett3 2016
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~