Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

petition to unban Forever

Wylted
Posts: 22,978
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 12:12:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
forever was just defending a friend. Airmax is being a dick by banning her, sign my petition to unban her.

1. Wylted
2.
3-
4.
5.
6.
7.
Etc.
Forever23
Posts: 1,505
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 12:14:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 12:12:15 AM, Wylted wrote:
forever was just defending a friend. Airmax is being a dick by banning her, sign my petition to unban her.

1. Wylted
2.
3-
4.
5.
6.
7.
Etc.

lol lol. The dictator didn't come yet.
DDO's Best Troll

#MharmanRuinedMafia
#UnbanTheMadman

<3
Forever23
Posts: 1,505
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 12:16:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 12:15:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
I got your back boo

lol ;)
DDO's Best Troll

#MharmanRuinedMafia
#UnbanTheMadman

<3
Vaarka
Posts: 10,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 12:18:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 12:12:15 AM, Wylted wrote:
forever was just defending a friend. Airmax is being a dick by banning her, sign my petition to unban her.

1. Wylted
2. Vaarka
3- a
4. a
5. r
6. k
7. a
Etc.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
GenuineLiar
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 12:34:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
One cannot unban that which has not yet been banned.

If and when she has been banned by the undemocratically selected moderator, no democratic even shall overthrow this decision and the victory shall not be hers nor this petitions'.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else"s opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
Oscar Wilde
Wylted
Posts: 22,978
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 12:36:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 12:34:43 AM, GenuineLiar wrote:
One cannot unban that which has not yet been banned.

This falls under the assumption that time is in fact linear.

If and when she has been banned by the undemocratically selected moderator, no democratic even shall overthrow this decision and the victory shall not be hers nor this petitions'.
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 1:02:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 12:36:26 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/29/2016 12:34:43 AM, GenuineLiar wrote:
One cannot unban that which has not yet been banned.

This falls under the assumption that time is in fact linear.

If and when she has been banned by the undemocratically selected moderator, no democratic even shall overthrow this decision and the victory shall not be hers nor this petitions'.

Damn straight, yet non-linear. Because of this comment I will sign this thing.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Forever23
Posts: 1,505
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 6:30:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
) Im still waiting for our dictators verdict :) lol
DDO's Best Troll

#MharmanRuinedMafia
#UnbanTheMadman

<3
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 2:03:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 12:18:36 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 1/29/2016 12:12:15 AM, Wylted wrote:
forever was just defending a friend. Airmax is being a dick by banning her, sign my petition to unban her.

1. Wylted
2. Vaarka
3 Tajshar2k
4. a
5. r
6. k
7. a
Etc.
Master-of-All-Weaponry
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 3:47:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 12:12:15 AM, Wylted wrote:
forever was just defending a friend. Airmax is being a dick by banning her, sign my petition to unban her.

1. Wylted
2.
3-
4.
5.
6.
7.
Etc.

Until I know the full story I cannot make a stand. I hear she just wanted to defend a friend but by doing that broke the ToS.
I don't do grammer very well. Then again English is just my second language.
Wylted
Posts: 22,978
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 4:39:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 3:47:54 PM, Master-of-All-Weaponry wrote:
At 1/29/2016 12:12:15 AM, Wylted wrote:
forever was just defending a friend. Airmax is being a dick by banning her, sign my petition to unban her.

1. Wylted
2.
3-
4.
5.
6.
7.
Etc.

Until I know the full story I cannot make a stand. I hear she just wanted to defend a friend but by doing that broke the ToS.

The TOS is written in a way that everyone violates it
Master-of-All-Weaponry
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 4:54:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 4:39:08 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/30/2016 3:47:54 PM, Master-of-All-Weaponry wrote:
At 1/29/2016 12:12:15 AM, Wylted wrote:
forever was just defending a friend. Airmax is being a dick by banning her, sign my petition to unban her.

1. Wylted
2.
3-
4.
5.
6.
7.
Etc.

Until I know the full story I cannot make a stand. I hear she just wanted to defend a friend but by doing that broke the ToS.

The TOS is written in a way that everyone violates it

How so?

Although I have not seen the full story, the site's president seems to think banning forever is the appropriate thing to do, which means forever breaking the ToS was more than a hicup or loophole.
I don't do grammer very well. Then again English is just my second language.
Wylted
Posts: 22,978
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 5:47:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 4:54:13 PM, Master-of-All-Weaponry wrote:
At 1/30/2016 4:39:08 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/30/2016 3:47:54 PM, Master-of-All-Weaponry wrote:
At 1/29/2016 12:12:15 AM, Wylted wrote:
forever was just defending a friend. Airmax is being a dick by banning her, sign my petition to unban her.

1. Wylted
2.
3-
4.
5.
6.
7.
Etc.

Until I know the full story I cannot make a stand. I hear she just wanted to defend a friend but by doing that broke the ToS.

The TOS is written in a way that everyone violates it

How so?

Although I have not seen the full story, the site's president seems to think banning forever is the appropriate thing to do, which means forever breaking the ToS was more than a hicup or loophole.

I haven't seen him say that, and somehow doubt he would
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:11:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Looks like Forever AND GenuineLiar have been banned. I think that is fair, and happy to see GenuineLiar gone.

Anyone know if he was an old user?
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:13:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 8:11:01 PM, TBR wrote:
Looks like Forever AND GenuineLiar have been banned. I think that is fair, and happy to see GenuineLiar gone.

Anyone know if he was an old user?

Yeah
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 22,978
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:16:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 8:11:01 PM, TBR wrote:
Looks like Forever AND GenuineLiar have been banned. I think that is fair, and happy to see GenuineLiar gone.

Anyone know if he was an old user?

I'm almost certain he was rational madman
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:19:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 8:17:27 PM, Wylted wrote:
I was certain of that after his forst post

Name is familiar, but can't recall anything else about him. He, (new name) was a jerk regardless.
sadolite
Posts: 9,190
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 10:03:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2016 12:34:43 AM, GenuineLiar wrote:
One cannot unban that which has not yet been banned.

If and when she has been banned by the undemocratically selected moderator, no democratic even shall overthrow this decision and the victory shall not be hers nor this petitions'.

Well stated

Bump
Master-of-All-Weaponry
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 3:51:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2016 5:47:47 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/30/2016 4:54:13 PM, Master-of-All-Weaponry wrote:
At 1/30/2016 4:39:08 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/30/2016 3:47:54 PM, Master-of-All-Weaponry wrote:
At 1/29/2016 12:12:15 AM, Wylted wrote:
forever was just defending a friend. Airmax is being a dick by banning her, sign my petition to unban her.

1. Wylted
2.
3-
4.
5.
6.
7.
Etc.

Until I know the full story I cannot make a stand. I hear she just wanted to defend a friend but by doing that broke the ToS.

The TOS is written in a way that everyone violates it

How so?

Although I have not seen the full story, the site's president seems to think banning forever is the appropriate thing to do, which means forever breaking the ToS was more than a hicup or loophole.

I haven't seen him say that, and somehow doubt he would

I did say "seems" also he said this

"There is no reason she couldn't have stuck up for her friends without calling another user a "whore" and a "f@g." There is NO justification for such flagrant violations of the TOS. Forever cannot control herself and her anger, and has repeatedly demonstrated that. She lashes out, and cannot manage to keep a calm head."
I don't do grammer very well. Then again English is just my second language.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,462
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 12:21:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
/innnn
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."