Jump to topic:

Polls

Effffort
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 9:36:31 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I cannot make or participate in any polls. Please help I have an interesting poll to make but it says cannot save. When i try to vote on others it says unable to vote anymore.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 9:51:33 PM
At 1/29/2016 9:36:31 PM, Effffort wrote:
I cannot make or participate in any polls. Please help I have an interesting poll to make but it says cannot save. When i try to vote on others it says unable to vote anymore.

They usually do, they post, but say they don't. Sometimes you just have to give it a minute.

For voting on polls you just need to refresh the page.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Effffort
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:18:42 PM
Ive been trying now and still I cannot create me well thought out poll. It keeps saying unable to save. It is not because of wifi. And its not the first time its happened. I can now vote but making polls I cannot
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:39:00 PM
At 1/29/2016 10:18:42 PM, Effffort wrote:
Ive been trying now and still I cannot create me well thought out poll. It keeps saying unable to save. It is not because of wifi. And its not the first time its happened. I can now vote but making polls I cannot

Sometimes the poll just won't save and you'll just have to true again at another time.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 3:56:20 AM
At 1/29/2016 9:36:31 PM, Effffort wrote:

Yeah, sorry for taking so long to answer this, but I just noticed this now. The polls section, to put it lightly, is broken. If you're lucky, when you submit a poll it will say that it's not submitted, but will submit anyways (resulting in duplicates), if you're unlucky like many others, you are unable to post polls at all. I wish I could say this "issue" will be fixed, but it doesn't seem that way after 6 months.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...