Changing the TOS

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 11:54:02 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
No use of profanities or swear words.
No personal attacks against other members or a member's opinions.
No use of racial, sexual or religious slurs.
No threats or implications thereof.

This is in the TOS. Everyone does this. Then if we ban them, DDO will be trashy with like 100 members. Change it!
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016
At 1/30/2016 11:54:02 PM, fire_wings wrote:

This is in the TOS. Everyone does this. Then if we ban them, DDO will be trashy with like 100 members. Change it!

No one enforces those rules as they stand, so there's no need to change the rules. Seriously, if these rules were actually going to get that many people banned, then why are all these people still here? There is always discretion involved in interpreting and enforcing the rules.

"Faggot is not an appropriate word. Zaradi is an idiot and a jerk because he won't take his shirt off. If he doesn't take it off, I am so going to fire him from being VP. Fvck it!"

Now report me. I guarantee you I won't get banned. I don't even think Airmax would contact me about it, but I could be wrong.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 12:02:44 AM
At 1/31/2016, bsh1 wrote:

No one enforces those rules as they stand, so there's no need to change the rules. Seriously, if these rules were actually going to get that many people banned, then why are all these people still here? There is always discretion involved in interpreting and enforcing the rules.

"Faggot is not an appropriate word. Zaradi is an idiot and a jerk because he won't take his shirt off. If he doesn't take it off, I am so going to fire him from being VP. Fvck it!"

Now report me. I guarantee you I won't get banned. I don't even think Airmax would contact me about it, but I could be wrong.

Reported and hopefully you start to realize that you are bot above the law.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 12:03:17 AM

Just to test the theory, I reported

"Because everyone needs to be flagged. "
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 12:05:44 AM
At 1/31/2016 12:04:27 AM, Wylted wrote:
Me too, and just because BSH1 is black doesn't mean ge sgould get away with that stuff

I'm white.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 12:06:12 AM
Me too, and just because BSH1 is black doesn't mean ge sgould get away with that stuff

Everyone should pile on. See if BSH can get the most alerts ever for a single post.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 12:06:27 AM
At 1/31/2016 12:05:44 AM, bsh1 wrote:

I'm white.

There ain't nothin worse than one of dem self haten Niggas
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 12:06:29 AM
At 1/31/2016 12:02:44 AM, Wylted wrote:

OMG! YOU JERK! I AM NOT A BOT! HOW DARE YOU! I AM REPORTING YOU FOR REPORTING ME!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 12:07:01 AM
At 1/31/2016 12:06:12 AM, TBR wrote:

Everyone should pile on. See if BSH can get the most alerts ever for a single post.

Lol.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 12:07:21 AM
At 1/31/2016 12:06:27 AM, Wylted wrote:

I'm white.

There ain't nothin worse than one of dem self haten Niggas

Umm...lol...I guess...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 12:07:57 AM
At 1/31/2016 12:06:29 AM, bsh1 wrote:

OMG! YOU JERK! I AM NOT A BOT! HOW DARE YOU! I AM REPORTING YOU FOR REPORTING ME!

Repofted for breaking the all caps rule
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 12:12:46 AM
At 1/31/2016 12:07:01 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 12:06:12 AM, TBR wrote:

Lol.

Out of recent bans, I would say most deserving are

1) BlackFlags
2) GrittyWorm
3) That guy today from the dust-up with Forever
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 12:14:47 AM
At 1/31/2016 12:07:57 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2016 12:06:29 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Repofted for breaking the all caps rule

You know... Seeing a post like this from BSH1 is like that movie where Julie Andrews showed her tits. It shatters all reality.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 12:39:06 AM

Thats f*ckin bullsh**

Sounds like something a communist would say, fatty

So three dykes walk into a bar....

..... And they threaten to kill all men over the age of 4

Those are guidelines more then actual rules
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:01:05 AM

Yeah, no one will get banned. But then, just change it.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:02:20 AM

Well, this part is about right. Trash the foul mouth, the pedos (looking at you frozen man) and the insulting, what you got? BSH1...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:07:59 AM
At 1/31/2016 1:01:05 AM, fire_wings wrote:

They can't get the page that says who is the current president changed, you think anyone can get this changed?

The TOS is written in digital stone. Not because it's so perfect, but because of someone forgot the admin password about 3 years ago.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:09:24 AM

I'm white.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:15:42 AM
At 1/31/2016 1:09:24 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

I'm white.

Wait If his name is Ali, why is he white?

Oh my God Uther! You can't just ask people why they're white!
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:19:49 AM
At 1/31/2016 1:01:05 AM, fire_wings wrote:

No, we shouldn't change it, because when done in certain contexts, when done maliciously, or when done to excess, these things are banworthy. Leaving the rules as they are gives the moderator the power to use them when necessary, while still giving them the discretion to not enforce when it's not appropriate to enforce these rules.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:20:30 AM
At 1/31/2016 1:15:42 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/31/2016 1:09:24 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

I'm white.

https://www.youtube.com...

Wait If his name is Ali, why is he white?

Oh my God Uther! You can't just ask people why they're white!

I don't think that's actually his name.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:25:57 AM

Fvck that sh!t. Nigga, I damn well say what I want. Shut your b!tch, mouth before I beat yo' azz.

(Kidding, of course.)

All of your opinions are stupid, and so is your face!

(Again, kidding of course, in case that wasn't clear.)

What's wrong with saying raghead, nigger, spick, kike, wet-back, gringo, honkey, etc.? Nothing. That's what's wrong with them.

Why I oughta.... lol

Nope.
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:29:56 AM
I like how many people are basically copying what I did, lol
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:30:42 AM
At 1/31/2016 12:39:06 AM, imabench wrote:

Thats f*ckin bullsh**

Sounds like something a communist would say, fatty

So three dykes walk into a bar....

..... And they threaten to kill all men over the age of 4

https://33.media.tumblr.com...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:34:35 AM
Airmax is the ToS.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:35:08 AM
At 1/31/2016 1:34:35 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Airmax is the ToS.

Lol
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 2:03:03 AM

I'm white.

Really? Well i have some things to change in DGO...
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 2:12:19 AM

No. We should not change the TOS. Those rules are important to maintain an intelligent and respectful community.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 2:24:57 AM
At 1/31/2016 2:03:03 AM, donald.keller wrote:

I'm white.

Really? Well i have some things to change in DGO...

Yup. Really.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics