Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

HELP I deleted my whole entire argument!

Lsumichiganfan
Posts: 267
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 3:54:22 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
How do I get my argument back? In one of the debates I am in I typed I long argument and I accidentally deleted my argument! Now its gone! I was typing in rich text does anyone know if there is some kind of undo button?
Please vote on this debate: http://www.debate.org...
"You have displayed the political understanding of a tortoise thus far in this election" -Harder
RainbowDash52
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 4:06:20 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 3:54:22 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
How do I get my argument back? In one of the debates I am in I typed I long argument and I accidentally deleted my argument! Now its gone! I was typing in rich text does anyone know if there is some kind of undo button?

If you accidentally deleted the entire text, Ctrl Z to undo.

If you accidentally closed the tab your argument was on, click Ctrl Shift T to restore the tab.
Lsumichiganfan
Posts: 267
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 5:37:23 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 4:06:20 PM, RainbowDash52 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 3:54:22 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
How do I get my argument back? In one of the debates I am in I typed I long argument and I accidentally deleted my argument! Now its gone! I was typing in rich text does anyone know if there is some kind of undo button?

If you accidentally deleted the entire text, Ctrl Z to undo.

If you accidentally closed the tab your argument was on, click Ctrl Shift T to restore the tab.
It doesn't work, is it too late?
Please vote on this debate: http://www.debate.org...
"You have displayed the political understanding of a tortoise thus far in this election" -Harder
RainbowDash52
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 6:09:11 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 5:37:23 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
At 1/31/2016 4:06:20 PM, RainbowDash52 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 3:54:22 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
How do I get my argument back? In one of the debates I am in I typed I long argument and I accidentally deleted my argument! Now its gone! I was typing in rich text does anyone know if there is some kind of undo button?

If you accidentally deleted the entire text, Ctrl Z to undo.

If you accidentally closed the tab your argument was on, click Ctrl Shift T to restore the tab.
It doesn't work, is it too late?

Probably.

Next time you should first write your debate argument in a word documents and save every so often, and then copy and paste the argument when you are done.
Lsumichiganfan
Posts: 267
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 6:28:10 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 6:09:11 PM, RainbowDash52 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 5:37:23 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
At 1/31/2016 4:06:20 PM, RainbowDash52 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 3:54:22 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
How do I get my argument back? In one of the debates I am in I typed I long argument and I accidentally deleted my argument! Now its gone! I was typing in rich text does anyone know if there is some kind of undo button?

If you accidentally deleted the entire text, Ctrl Z to undo.

If you accidentally closed the tab your argument was on, click Ctrl Shift T to restore the tab.
It doesn't work, is it too late?

Probably.

Next time you should first write your debate argument in a word documents and save every so often, and then copy and paste the argument when you are done.

Ok well thanks for your help! I will keep that in mind for next time!
Please vote on this debate: http://www.debate.org...
"You have displayed the political understanding of a tortoise thus far in this election" -Harder
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 10:16:05 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 6:28:10 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
At 1/31/2016 6:09:11 PM, RainbowDash52 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 5:37:23 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
At 1/31/2016 4:06:20 PM, RainbowDash52 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 3:54:22 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
How do I get my argument back? In one of the debates I am in I typed I long argument and I accidentally deleted my argument! Now its gone! I was typing in rich text does anyone know if there is some kind of undo button?

If you accidentally deleted the entire text, Ctrl Z to undo.

If you accidentally closed the tab your argument was on, click Ctrl Shift T to restore the tab.
It doesn't work, is it too late?

Probably.

Next time you should first write your debate argument in a word documents and save every so often, and then copy and paste the argument when you are done.


Ok well thanks for your help! I will keep that in mind for next time!

Write it in Google docs so it automatically saves
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 10:34:32 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 10:08:17 PM, XLAV wrote:
Have you tried restarting your computer?

This guy
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.