Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Fantasy DDO

lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:47:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's been a few years since I've done this, so I thought I'd bring it back. If you like DDO or Fantasy sports then you'll like Fantasy DDO. On Fantasy DDO you'll compete against other members to see how good your foresight is and how well your fantasy team is. Will you draft Wylted over bsh1? What about Tej over famousdebater? There are many factors that will count in the series whether it's post counts, votes, debates, ELO, and lots more. You can even trade members with other users at any time, 'would you like to trade Fire wings for JMK?'You can cut and/or sign members at any time. This game will take place in the PMs and every week's updates, games, transactions, and standings will be hosted in a thread. Feel like trash talking on which user has a better team? Then let the dirt fly. What are the simple rules? No debating you players or opponent's players unless it's for a tourney or absolutely necessary. This is to attempt to halt any attempts to sabbatogue a debate. You also cannot draft or have yourself on your team.

Point bracket
Win: +1
Loss: -1
Tie: 0
20 Posts: +1
5 Votes: +1
ELO: +1/-1 based on point rise or fall equal to the amount of change.
Poll votes 10: +1
Poll answered 10: +1
(Opinions are the same as above)

The draft will begin once the sign-up sheet is completed.

Sign-ups
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:48:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Plus with all the tournaments going on this should be a great show.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:48:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sign-ups
1. lannan13
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 8:56:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sign-ups
1. lannan13
2. Wylted
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,472
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 9:03:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 8:56:07 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Sign-ups
1. lannan13
2. Wylted
3. The-Voice-of-Truth
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Mwahahaha. >:)
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
bsh1
Posts: 28,975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 9:39:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lol. This is a cool idea.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 9:44:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
How many users are on a drafted team? How do the matchup work? Like is it over the course of a week? two weeks? a month per matchup?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 9:45:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
nvm weeklong, i'm in
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 9:45:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 8:56:07 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Sign-ups
1. lannan13
2. Wylted
3. bballcrook21
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 9:46:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 8:56:07 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Sign-ups
1. lannan13
2. Wylted
3. bballcrook21
4. Buddamoose
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Hayd
Posts: 4,346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 9:54:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 8:47:52 PM, lannan13 wrote:
It's been a few years since I've done this, so I thought I'd bring it back. If you like DDO or Fantasy sports then you'll like Fantasy DDO. On Fantasy DDO you'll compete against other members to see how good your foresight is and how well your fantasy team is. Will you draft Wylted over bsh1? What about Tej over famousdebater? There are many factors that will count in the series whether it's post counts, votes, debates, ELO, and lots more. You can even trade members with other users at any time, 'would you like to trade Fire wings for JMK?'You can cut and/or sign members at any time. This game will take place in the PMs and every week's updates, games, transactions, and standings will be hosted in a thread. Feel like trash talking on which user has a better team? Then let the dirt fly. What are the simple rules? No debating you players or opponent's players unless it's for a tourney or absolutely necessary. This is to attempt to halt any attempts to sabbatogue a debate. You also cannot draft or have yourself on your team.

Point bracket
Win: +1
Loss: -1
Tie: 0
20 Posts: +1
5 Votes: +1
ELO: +1/-1 based on point rise or fall equal to the amount of change.
Poll votes 10: +1
Poll answered 10: +1
(Opinions are the same as above)

The draft will begin once the sign-up sheet is completed.

Sign-ups
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Wouldnt you not be able to vote on the debate as well? Because that would be directly determining the result...
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 9:56:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 9:54:55 PM, Hayd wrote:
Wouldnt you not be able to vote on the debate as well? Because that would be directly determining the result...

Yep.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 9:57:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 9:44:21 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
How many users are on a drafted team? How do the matchup work? Like is it over the course of a week? two weeks? a month per matchup?

10 people per team.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 9:57:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 9:39:31 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Lol. This is a cool idea.

Thanks!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
Torton
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 10:03:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Oh... this is interesting. Fan of fantasy football. I'm a nub, but can I /in to this?

How are you going to implement drafting, though; snake or auction?
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 10:13:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
/in. Dibs on Bsh. Mafia wins should also be a determining factor.[Need Khaos if that becomes a thing]
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 10:35:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 10:03:39 PM, Torton wrote:
Oh... this is interesting. Fan of fantasy football. I'm a nub, but can I /in to this?

Sure, you just have to be active.

How are you going to implement drafting, though; snake or auction?

Snake draft.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 10:36:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sign-ups
1. lannan13
2. Wylted
3. bballcrook21
4. Buddamoose
5. Torton
6. ButterCat
7.
8.
9.
10.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 12:56:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 10:13:12 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
/in. Dibs on Bsh. Mafia wins should also be a determining factor.[Need Khaos if that becomes a thing]

You can dib him all you want, but if you don't draft him then the fact is that you won't get him.

I bet someone will go out and draft Roy and wind up getting no points from it. XD
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 1:43:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/1/2016 12:56:22 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 10:13:12 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
/in. Dibs on Bsh. Mafia wins should also be a determining factor.[Need Khaos if that becomes a thing]

You can dib him all you want, but if you don't draft him then the fact is that you won't get him.

I bet someone will go out and draft Roy and wind up getting no points from it. XD

Lol, just to let everyone know, if you draft Bsh, I will find you, and kill you in your sleep.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 2:19:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/1/2016 1:43:09 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 2/1/2016 12:56:22 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 10:13:12 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
/in. Dibs on Bsh. Mafia wins should also be a determining factor.[Need Khaos if that becomes a thing]

You can dib him all you want, but if you don't draft him then the fact is that you won't get him.

I bet someone will go out and draft Roy and wind up getting no points from it. XD

Lol, just to let everyone know, if you draft Bsh, I will find you, and kill you in your sleep.

LOL, what's sleep?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 6:23:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/1/2016 2:19:15 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/1/2016 1:43:09 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 2/1/2016 12:56:22 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 10:13:12 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
/in. Dibs on Bsh. Mafia wins should also be a determining factor.[Need Khaos if that becomes a thing]

You can dib him all you want, but if you don't draft him then the fact is that you won't get him.

I bet someone will go out and draft Roy and wind up getting no points from it. XD

Lol, just to let everyone know, if you draft Bsh, I will find you, and kill you in your sleep.

LOL, what's sleep?

Fine, when you are half awake and still browsing DDO
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 8:01:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/1/2016 6:23:01 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 2/1/2016 2:19:15 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/1/2016 1:43:09 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 2/1/2016 12:56:22 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 10:13:12 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
/in. Dibs on Bsh. Mafia wins should also be a determining factor.[Need Khaos if that becomes a thing]

You can dib him all you want, but if you don't draft him then the fact is that you won't get him.

I bet someone will go out and draft Roy and wind up getting no points from it. XD

Lol, just to let everyone know, if you draft Bsh, I will find you, and kill you in your sleep.

LOL, what's sleep?

Fine, when you are half awake and still browsing DDO

Sounds like everytime all the Mafia games I'm in are in the NP and I have no debate arguments.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 11:33:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/1/2016 8:01:33 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/1/2016 6:23:01 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 2/1/2016 2:19:15 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/1/2016 1:43:09 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 2/1/2016 12:56:22 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 10:13:12 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
/in. Dibs on Bsh. Mafia wins should also be a determining factor.[Need Khaos if that becomes a thing]

You can dib him all you want, but if you don't draft him then the fact is that you won't get him.

I bet someone will go out and draft Roy and wind up getting no points from it. XD

Lol, just to let everyone know, if you draft Bsh, I will find you, and kill you in your sleep.

LOL, what's sleep?

Fine, when you are half awake and still browsing DDO

Sounds like everytime all the Mafia games I'm in are in the NP and I have no debate arguments.

I hate it when that happens
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 11:34:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/1/2016 11:33:09 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 2/1/2016 8:01:33 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/1/2016 6:23:01 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 2/1/2016 2:19:15 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/1/2016 1:43:09 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 2/1/2016 12:56:22 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/31/2016 10:13:12 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
/in. Dibs on Bsh. Mafia wins should also be a determining factor.[Need Khaos if that becomes a thing]

You can dib him all you want, but if you don't draft him then the fact is that you won't get him.

I bet someone will go out and draft Roy and wind up getting no points from it. XD

Lol, just to let everyone know, if you draft Bsh, I will find you, and kill you in your sleep.

LOL, what's sleep?

Fine, when you are half awake and still browsing DDO

Sounds like everytime all the Mafia games I'm in are in the NP and I have no debate arguments.

I hate it when that happens

I remember a month ago. I was in 3 games, all of them were in the night phase.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,472
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 12:10:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/1/2016 11:34:27 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I remember a month ago. I was in 3 games, all of them were in the night phase.

I hate when that happens. I kinda build a lurking mentality that lasts for a couple of days, lol.
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 12:46:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Looks like I have to go and hunt down 4 people.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 4:52:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2016 10:36:56 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Sign-ups
1. lannan13
2. Wylted
3. bballcrook21
4. Buddamoose
5. Torton
6. ButterCat
7.Tajshar2k
8.
9.
10.