Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

Vote to get KingDebater kicked off DDO

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 6:40:35 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Hello, chaps! It's KingDebater here, and in light of this site's presidential campaign, I'm going to throw my hat into the ring

Not to run as president, of course, but as deported Mexican immigrants. My running mate will be fellow colleague properjobtractors123, who as pointed by several of you here in the forums, was an account used by my friend to purposely give me wins. That, and he's a bit thick

We've messaged TUF and Airmax1227, but they refused to come to our aid in this situation. Therefore, we count on the next DDO president, coupled with popular support from DDO's user base to:

- Delete all debates involving KingDebater
- Delete all debates between KingDebater and properjobtractors123
- Close the accounts of KingDebater and properjobtractors123, and allowing the usernames to be reused by more sensible debaters

Accounts like ours are symbollic of this site's decline, and with our campaign to wipe them, we can help make this site a better place. We made these accounts when we were young and now regret it, our debates our juvenile and contain racism, sexism, Islamophobia, and are devoid of productive discussion. We have worries that these debates will be able to get tracked and damage our chances of getting employed

Make your support known in this thread to help make DDO great again
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 6:43:56 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
You've been hardly active in a long time and now you want all the evidence about your account deleted based on things that happened nearly a year ago.