xXCryptoXx Officially Retires from DDO

xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 1:03:36 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Dear friends,

After three years and five thousand posts, I feel that I am officially ready to retire from Debate.org. I cannot thank you all enough for what you have done for me. I truly do appreciate this community and I hope new members get out as much from it as I have. From here on out I will not be debating or posting anymore. I will still be getting on from time to time to look at messages, read forums, and browse debates. If you ever want to contact me please feel free to message me.

God bless your intellectual pursuits,

Chris
Nolite Timere
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 1:04:58 AM
At 2/3/2016 1:03:36 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Dear friends,

After three years and five thousand posts, I feel that I am officially ready to retire from Debate.org. I cannot thank you all enough for what you have done for me. I truly do appreciate this community and I hope new members get out as much from it as I have. From here on out I will not be debating or posting anymore. I will still be getting on from time to time to look at messages, read forums, and browse debates. If you ever want to contact me please feel free to message me.

Chris

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 1:06:40 AM
Dear friends,

Chris

Retiring on your 5,000th post. You have my respect.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 1:10:52 AM
Dear friends,

Chris

<3 we appreciate your contributions
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 1:11:02 AM
Dear friends,

Chris

Your contributions will be missed.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 1:14:10 AM
At 2/3/2016 1:04:58 AM, imabench wrote:
Dear friends,

Chris

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 1:27:39 AM
Dear friends,

Chris

Well, while I normally dislike these goodbye threads, just dropping the mic at 5,000 posts is very cool.