Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Team Debate: Ban Violent Sports

famousdebater
Posts: 3,964
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 9:04:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'll be watching. I've organized about 9 team debates before and they've all been really successful. I would have accepted but I'm not particularly fond of the resolution and also I'm already in the middle of a team debate at the moment but notify me when it's over and I'll vote.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 3:10:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2016 2:23:29 PM, Hayd wrote:
I'll be your partner

Okay, I will decide you or EverlastingMoment. I will probably pick you because I had already had a team debate with him, even though it was a fail.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 3:10:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2016 9:04:10 PM, famousdebater wrote:
I'll be watching. I've organized about 9 team debates before and they've all been really successful. I would have accepted but I'm not particularly fond of the resolution and also I'm already in the middle of a team debate at the moment but notify me when it's over and I'll vote.

Okay. You can be a judge!
famousdebater
Posts: 3,964
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 3:48:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2016 3:10:35 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 2/4/2016 9:04:10 PM, famousdebater wrote:
I'll be watching. I've organized about 9 team debates before and they've all been really successful. I would have accepted but I'm not particularly fond of the resolution and also I'm already in the middle of a team debate at the moment but notify me when it's over and I'll vote.

Okay. You can be a judge!

Cool.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
mc9
Posts: 1,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 1:27:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2016 5:45:46 AM, fire_wings wrote:
I will have a team debate on this

http://www.debate.org...

If you want to be my partner, tell me. If you want to be my opponent, tell me.

I want to be your partner.
Stan is better than bad guy if you disagree with me you're wrong
EverlastingMoment
Posts: 51
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 3:02:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2016 3:10:17 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 2/4/2016 2:23:29 PM, Hayd wrote:
I'll be your partner

Okay, I will decide you or EverlastingMoment. I will probably pick you because I had already had a team debate with him, even though it was a fail.

We weren't exactly working much as a team that time so it's almost as if we weren't a team to start off with xP
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 4:31:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/6/2016 3:02:35 AM, EverlastingMoment wrote:
At 2/5/2016 3:10:17 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 2/4/2016 2:23:29 PM, Hayd wrote:
I'll be your partner

Okay, I will decide you or EverlastingMoment. I will probably pick you because I had already had a team debate with him, even though it was a fail.

We weren't exactly working much as a team that time so it's almost as if we weren't a team to start off with xP

Yeah, I am still sorry.