Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Guys...

DarthKirones
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 7:43:44 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I'm at school. My friends discovered the religion forum on here.

Why...
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 8:01:01 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/4/2016 7:43:44 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I'm at school. My friends discovered the religion forum on here.

Why...

Godspeed
Vaarka
Posts: 7,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 8:11:32 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/4/2016 7:43:44 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I'm at school. My friends discovered the religion forum on here.

Why...

So I take it I should avoid that forum for the next 3-4 weeks?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 8:14:04 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/4/2016 7:43:44 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I'm at school. My friends discovered the religion forum on here.

Why...

Warning . Before you say anymore , you should know #1 The 1st rule of religion forum
famousdebater
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 11:59:11 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/4/2016 7:43:44 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I'm at school. My friends discovered the religion forum on here.

Why...

That's bad because ....
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 12:36:21 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/4/2016 7:43:44 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I'm at school. My friends discovered the religion forum on here.

Why...

I am going to start posting stuff about Islam because this forum seems fun.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:11:11 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 12:36:21 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 7:43:44 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I'm at school. My friends discovered the religion forum on here.

Why...

I am going to start posting stuff about Islam because this forum seems fun.

Good Luck....

You're going to need it.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:14:30 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 1:11:11 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 12:36:21 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 7:43:44 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I'm at school. My friends discovered the religion forum on here.

Why...

I am going to start posting stuff about Islam because this forum seems fun.

Good Luck....

You're going to need it.

Bam go check the religion forums.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:15:30 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 1:14:30 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:11:11 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 12:36:21 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 7:43:44 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I'm at school. My friends discovered the religion forum on here.

Why...

I am going to start posting stuff about Islam because this forum seems fun.

Good Luck....

You're going to need it.

Bam go check the religion forums.

Watch out bro, a dozen guys have probably declared a jihad on you. Better start poppin caps.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:16:53 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 1:15:30 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:14:30 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:11:11 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 12:36:21 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 7:43:44 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I'm at school. My friends discovered the religion forum on here.

Why...

I am going to start posting stuff about Islam because this forum seems fun.

Good Luck....

You're going to need it.

Bam go check the religion forums.

Watch out bro, a dozen guys have probably declared a jihad on you. Better start poppin caps.

Jihad? Just wait for my AR-15 to arrive. I'll etch the words "Muslim exterminator" onto it.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:17:47 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 1:16:53 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:15:30 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:14:30 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:11:11 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 12:36:21 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 7:43:44 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I'm at school. My friends discovered the religion forum on here.

Why...

I am going to start posting stuff about Islam because this forum seems fun.

Good Luck....

You're going to need it.

Bam go check the religion forums.

Watch out bro, a dozen guys have probably declared a jihad on you. Better start poppin caps.

Jihad? Just wait for my AR-15 to arrive. I'll etch the words "Muslim exterminator" onto it.

Make sure to do it Chiraq Style.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 1:18:45 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 1:17:47 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:16:53 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:15:30 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:14:30 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:11:11 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 12:36:21 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 7:43:44 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I'm at school. My friends discovered the religion forum on here.

Why...

I am going to start posting stuff about Islam because this forum seems fun.

Good Luck....

You're going to need it.

Bam go check the religion forums.

Watch out bro, a dozen guys have probably declared a jihad on you. Better start poppin caps.

Jihad? Just wait for my AR-15 to arrive. I'll etch the words "Muslim exterminator" onto it.

Make sure to do it Chiraq Style.

Bang bang nigguh we in Chiraq
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 3:11:14 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 1:18:45 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:17:47 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:16:53 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:15:30 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:14:30 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:11:11 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 12:36:21 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 7:43:44 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I'm at school. My friends discovered the religion forum on here.

Why...

I am going to start posting stuff about Islam because this forum seems fun.

Good Luck....

You're going to need it.

Bam go check the religion forums.

Watch out bro, a dozen guys have probably declared a jihad on you. Better start poppin caps.

Jihad? Just wait for my AR-15 to arrive. I'll etch the words "Muslim exterminator" onto it.

Make sure to do it Chiraq Style.

"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 3:22:13 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I doubt the religion forum will suffer because of it.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
mc9
Posts: 1,035
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 12:52:46 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/5/2016 1:16:53 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:15:30 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:14:30 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:11:11 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 12:36:21 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 7:43:44 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I'm at school. My friends discovered the religion forum on here.

Why...

I am going to start posting stuff about Islam because this forum seems fun.

Good Luck....

You're going to need it.

Bam go check the religion forums.

Watch out bro, a dozen guys have probably declared a jihad on you. Better start poppin caps.

Jihad? Just wait for my AR-15 to arrive. I'll etch the words "Muslim exterminator" onto it.

My musket will rek u
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 12:54:24 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/6/2016 12:52:46 AM, mc9 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:16:53 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:15:30 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:14:30 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:11:11 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 12:36:21 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 7:43:44 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I'm at school. My friends discovered the religion forum on here.

Why...

I am going to start posting stuff about Islam because this forum seems fun.

Good Luck....

You're going to need it.

Bam go check the religion forums.

Watch out bro, a dozen guys have probably declared a jihad on you. Better start poppin caps.

Jihad? Just wait for my AR-15 to arrive. I'll etch the words "Muslim exterminator" onto it.

My musket will rek u

Yeah man with that 15 minute reload time.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
mc9
Posts: 1,035
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 12:56:49 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/6/2016 12:54:24 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/6/2016 12:52:46 AM, mc9 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:16:53 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:15:30 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:14:30 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:11:11 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 12:36:21 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 7:43:44 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I'm at school. My friends discovered the religion forum on here.

Why...

I am going to start posting stuff about Islam because this forum seems fun.

Good Luck....

You're going to need it.

Bam go check the religion forums.

Watch out bro, a dozen guys have probably declared a jihad on you. Better start poppin caps.

Jihad? Just wait for my AR-15 to arrive. I'll etch the words "Muslim exterminator" onto it.

My musket will rek u

Yeah man with that 15 minute reload time.

Haha but I have it now, my reload time is the same time it will take to get your Ar.

I am to lazy to find a dead pool gif right now
mc9
Posts: 1,035
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 12:58:26 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/6/2016 12:56:49 AM, mc9 wrote:
At 2/6/2016 12:54:24 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/6/2016 12:52:46 AM, mc9 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:16:53 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:15:30 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:14:30 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/5/2016 1:11:11 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 2/5/2016 12:36:21 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 2/4/2016 7:43:44 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I'm at school. My friends discovered the religion forum on here.

Why...

I am going to start posting stuff about Islam because this forum seems fun.

Good Luck....

You're going to need it.

Bam go check the religion forums.

Watch out bro, a dozen guys have probably declared a jihad on you. Better start poppin caps.

Jihad? Just wait for my AR-15 to arrive. I'll etch the words "Muslim exterminator" onto it.

My musket will rek u

Yeah man with that 15 minute reload time.

Haha but I have it now, my reload time is the same time it will take to get your Ar.

I am to lazy to find a dead pool gif right now

And to be clear dead poll is not for kids so I am not encouraging watching it, you can if you want though but kids, don't.