Jump to topic:

Introduction!

minddrag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 11:25:42 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Hello all, my name is minddrag. If you have been active on a few of many video game forums, you may remember me, but in most cases, I guess you don't. I am a student in Canada, who does Pro Con debating. I am coming to this site to gain debate experience and hopefully make some friends along the way. I am open to almost any and all debate topics. If you would like to have a debate, or would like to just talk, please PM me! I am also looking for a mentor. I do not know how the mentor program works, as I msges someone who was supposed to be heading it but haven't gotten a reply in a bit, so please help me out. You will find that I am not illogical, and not new to debate, but do need to help and guidance to start off here! Thank you!
Learn to see what you are looking at. -Glaedr
Use the source JD -Reformist
"I am the victor. In the end nothing else matters." -Galbatorix
"Change is neither good nor bad, but knowledge is always useful."
Applied properly, it [logic] can overcome any lack of wisdom, which one only gains through age and experience. -Ormis
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 11:27:10 PM
At 2/6/2016 11:25:42 PM, minddrag wrote:
Hello all, my name is minddrag. If you have been active on a few of many video game forums, you may remember me, but in most cases, I guess you don't. I am a student in Canada, who does Pro Con debating. I am coming to this site to gain debate experience and hopefully make some friends along the way. I am open to almost any and all debate topics. If you would like to have a debate, or would like to just talk, please PM me! I am also looking for a mentor. I do not know how the mentor program works, as I msges someone who was supposed to be heading it but haven't gotten a reply in a bit, so please help me out. You will find that I am not illogical, and not new to debate, but do need to help and guidance to start off here! Thank you!

Glad to have you here :3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 12:21:04 AM
At 2/6/2016 11:42:25 PM, famousdebater wrote:
PM Zaradi about getting a mentor.

They're actually changing who runs the program
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 12:38:34 AM
At 2/7/2016 12:21:04 AM, mc9 wrote:

Really? Who's it changing to!
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 12:39:25 AM
At 2/7/2016 12:38:34 AM, famousdebater wrote:

bsh1 just said it was changing it did not specify who.
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 12:41:07 AM
At 2/7/2016 12:39:25 AM, mc9 wrote:
At 2/7/2016 12:38:34 AM, famousdebater wrote:

bsh1 just said it was changing it did not specify who.

Oh.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
minddrag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 2:00:05 AM
I merged who you said to MSG a few days ago and haven't gotten a reply. And yes, some of my music will be up on YouTube very soon! How did you figue out I was an artist?!
Applied properly, it [logic] can overcome any lack of wisdom, which one only gains through age and experience. -Ormis
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 5:43:34 PM
At 2/7/2016 2:00:05 AM, minddrag wrote:
I merged who you said to MSG a few days ago and haven't gotten a reply. And yes, some of my music will be up on YouTube very soon! How did you figue out I was an artist?!
It says so on your profile.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2016 9:00:53 PM

We could debate sometime, but I would like you to define your stances on issues first.

Also, by reading your profile, you like blues and classic rock. How about a combination of both?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
minddrag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 4:16:17 PM
At 2/7/2016 9:00:53 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

We could debate sometime, but I would like you to define your stances on issues first.

Also, by reading your profile, you like blues and classic rock. How about a combination of both?

I am very interested in this type of music, and I very much do like this song that you sent me! It is now on my playlist of favorite songs, actually. I would like to ask which type of opinions you would like to clarify?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 4:47:09 PM
At 2/8/2016 4:16:17 PM, minddrag wrote:

I am very interested in this type of music, and I very much do like this song that you sent me! It is now on my playlist of favorite songs, actually. I would like to ask which type of opinions you would like to clarify?

The Big Issues list on the left side of your profile.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 4:50:56 PM

You're an artist? I'd love to talk to you about it, as I want to compose as well XD
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
minddrag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 5:34:10 PM
At 2/8/2016 4:47:09 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 2/8/2016 4:16:17 PM, minddrag wrote:

The Big Issues list on the left side of your profile.

Which big issues do we conflict on? I will clarify any of those topics.
minddrag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 5:34:29 PM
At 2/8/2016 4:50:56 PM, Vaarka wrote:

You're an artist? I'd love to talk to you about it, as I want to compose as well XD

I will send you a message!