Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 9:28:56 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/8/2016 9:20:15 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Who are they?

Phil and then innomen.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:35:14 AM
At 2/8/2016 9:28:56 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/8/2016 9:20:15 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Who are they?

Phil and then innomen.

SO... you mean Max's first alts?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 3:12:51 PM
If by founding fathers you mean who started the site, it was phil. If you mean who at the time we're some of the most active members, or people who brought a lot of activity and history to the site, There are a lot of founding fathers. I guess some of the people that were big 8 years ago are as followers:

logicalmaster had the most debate wins and also is the one who started all the hype around mafia here. His debates are actually what brought me to the site.
TheLwerd (now known as danielle) soon after became the top debater and was one of the most vocal in the forums and in debate. She is incredibly intelligent and personable made a lot of friends here (and enemies I suppose). If there was drama she wasn't far from it.
AskBob was a big name around here and very controversial. Half the site hated him the other half loved him. Some were just scared of him. He was a hacker (or threatened to be one) and had an uncanny way of intimidating users through getting personal information on them and revealing it publicly. Looking back now I don't think his methods were all that thorough or accurate but the fact that he tried was a little controversial. He was banned multiple times.

Other big members who were known to make this site big: jblake, Ragnar_rahl, mongoose/geese, vi_veri (danielles girlfriend at the time), poejoe, iamapanda, badger, bluesteel, freedo, godsands, geolateurate8, freeman, Cody franklin, kleptin, and many many more I can't think of off the top of my head.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 3:17:03 PM
Phil - made the site in the first place
Innomen - was the first moderator and also the one who made the presidency valuable
Juggle - currently owns the site and updated it (at least they used to) substantially from what it used to be
Honorable mention to Freedo since he was one of the longest-active users on the site from the beginning.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015