Jump to topic:

My Introduction

FortisAnimi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 11:06:52 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Hey guys! I'm a 14 year old student in Texas and I came on this site to debate as many topics as possible and spread my ideas through writing. Debating and learning how to do it efficiently is my top priority because I will be taking it in high school next year.

On a side note, I'm a huge sports enthusiast so I will be posting some breakdowns of match-ups in almost every sport.

-FortisAnimi
FortisAnimi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 11:45:08 PM
At 2/8/2016 11:36:47 PM, Torton wrote:
Favorite couple of artists?

Vermeer & Van Gogh

What'd you think of the Super Bowl?

Honestly, I expected it to go this way, and I'm not a fan of either of the teams. The whole game was decided on the line. You have Malik Jackson and Derek Wolfe completely destroying the center and the guards, so much that they needed to be double teamed when possible. This allowed for the linebackers to rush in without opposition; Von Miller and DeMarcus Ware, and even some of the secondary (that didn't happen often). The bottom line is that the Broncos had the most dynamic and adaptable defense in the league, and it really showed. Their line gave up nothing and their secondary was very close to impeccable. If the Panthers think they have a chance they will make moves in the offseason to pick up offensive linemen.
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 11:48:07 PM
At 2/8/2016 11:45:08 PM, FortisAnimi wrote:

Vermeer & Van Gogh
Meant music artists.

What'd you think of the Super Bowl?

Honestly, I expected it to go this way, and I'm not a fan of either of the teams. The whole game was decided on the line. You have Malik Jackson and Derek Wolfe completely destroying the center and the guards, so much that they needed to be double teamed when possible. This allowed for the linebackers to rush in without opposition; Von Miller and DeMarcus Ware, and even some of the secondary (that didn't happen often). The bottom line is that the Broncos had the most dynamic and adaptable defense in the league, and it really showed. Their line gave up nothing and their secondary was very close to impeccable. If the Panthers think they have a chance they will make moves in the offseason to pick up offensive linemen.
Pretty much. Denver's defense balled out.
FortisAnimi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 11:50:20 PM
At 2/8/2016 11:48:07 PM, Torton wrote:
At 2/8/2016 11:45:08 PM, FortisAnimi wrote:

Vermeer & Van Gogh
Meant music artists.

Lol. The Eagles, Journey, Frank Sinatra, and Guns & Roses.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2016 11:53:50 PM
At 2/8/2016 11:06:52 PM, FortisAnimi wrote:
Hey guys! I'm a 14 year old student in Texas and I came on this site to debate as many topics as possible and spread my ideas through writing. Debating and learning how to do it efficiently is my top priority because I will be taking it in high school next year.

On a side note, I'm a huge sports enthusiast so I will be posting some breakdowns of match-ups in almost every sport.

-FortisAnimi

Personal forum ----> That way.

Just kidding. ;) Welcome. If you need any help debating, etc., feel free to contact me via PM, profile comments, or the forums.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
minddrag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 12:23:13 AM
Hello, my name is minddrag and I am also a new debater to debate.org, and I am also very interested in some of the bands that you named! I wish you good luck in debating and hope that we can go head to head very soon as we are both students and are around the same age! It should be interesting and I hope to see ou around! Good day!
Learn to see what you are looking at. -Glaedr
Use the source JD -Reformist
"I am the victor. In the end nothing else matters." -Galbatorix
"Change is neither good nor bad, but knowledge is always useful."
Applied properly, it [logic] can overcome any lack of wisdom, which one only gains through age and experience. -Ormis
FortisAnimi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 12:32:00 AM
At 2/9/2016 12:23:13 AM, minddrag wrote:
Hello, my name is minddrag and I am also a new debater to debate.org, and I am also very interested in some of the bands that you named! I wish you good luck in debating and hope that we can go head to head very soon as we are both students and are around the same age! It should be interesting and I hope to see ou around! Good day!

I've sent you a friend request before. You should add me and we could organize a debate.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 1:23:21 AM

-FortisAnimi

Welcome to DDO!! :)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 9:58:33 AM

-FortisAnimi

Welcome to DDO.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka