Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Not much debating/ forum activity going on.

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 9:55:26 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
These days there are not much debating going on. Only a couple of forums have lots of activity, like the debate.org, mic., games, religion, and maybe politics or personal also, but there is 19 forums, and about 4 or 5 have lots of activity. I know many people who want to increase this, but it is quite hard to. Also, seeing, there is not much debating going on also. When I was trying to debate, I only saw 12 challenge topic, and about half of them were closed. I am just asking for anyone to increase forum activity and/or make debate challenges for people to accept. Thanks.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 1:37:44 PM
There are members how have beeen diligently working on this issue.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:18:07 PM
At 2/9/2016 9:55:26 AM, fire_wings wrote:
These days there are not much debating going on. Only a couple of forums have lots of activity, like the debate.org, mic., games, religion, and maybe politics or personal also, but there is 19 forums, and about 4 or 5 have lots of activity. I know many people who want to increase this, but it is quite hard to. Also, seeing, there is not much debating going on also. When I was trying to debate, I only saw 12 challenge topic, and about half of them were closed. I am just asking for anyone to increase forum activity and/or make debate challenges for people to accept. Thanks.

Well I admire that you are helping me revive the Sports forum. I hope we reach our goal.

The History and Arts forum are blowing up like never before too, so that's good.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:43:27 PM
At 2/9/2016 2:18:58 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
As for debates, this will be harder to solve than reviving a forum.

Yes. All we need is for some people to make debates.

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2016 2:43:39 PM
At 2/9/2016 2:18:07 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 2/9/2016 9:55:26 AM, fire_wings wrote:

Well I admire that you are helping me revive the Sports forum. I hope we reach our goal.

The History and Arts forum are blowing up like never before too, so that's good.

Yup