Jump to topic:

Hello

Parisien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 4:20:21 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Hello, I am Parisien, and I just came to this site! If you would like to have a debate, or would like to just talk, please PM me! I am also looking for a mentor. I do not know how the mentor program works, as I messages someone who was supposed to be heading it but haven't gotten a reply in a bit, so please help me out. I also like to debate, and vote so help me around!
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 4:26:42 AM
Welcome aboard.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 4:27:55 AM
At 2/26/2016 4:20:21 AM, Parisien wrote:
Hello, I am Parisien, and I just came to this site! If you would like to have a debate, or would like to just talk, please PM me! I am also looking for a mentor. I do not know how the mentor program works, as I messages someone who was supposed to be heading it but haven't gotten a reply in a bit, so please help me out. I also like to debate, and vote so help me around!

Good :). We really need more voters on the site.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 4:31:45 AM
Welcome. Do you need a mentor?
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Parisien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 4:53:28 AM
At 2/26/2016 4:27:55 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:

Good :). We really need more voters on the site.

Thanks.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 4:53:46 AM
At 2/26/2016 4:53:16 AM, Parisien wrote:
At 2/26/2016 4:26:42 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Welcome aboard.

Thanks.

Welcome.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 4:54:16 AM

If you need a mentor you can PM me and I can shoot you some tips.

Parisien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 4:55:12 AM
At 2/26/2016 4:54:16 AM, lannan13 wrote:

If you need a mentor you can PM me and I can shoot you some tips.

okay. thanks to know. i might sometime.
CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 11:39:00 AM
Welcome to DDO, where intelligent minds from around the world come to debate controversial topics (little revise from the slogan though).

Beware if you will face me. Haha! Just joking. Good luck in your DDO journey bruh, and God bless.
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 1:00:48 PM
Welcome to DDO! :D
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Parisien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 6:45:19 PM
At 2/26/2016 11:39:00 AM, CodingSource wrote:
Welcome to DDO, where intelligent minds from around the world come to debate controversial topics (little revise from the slogan though).

Beware if you will face me. Haha! Just joking. Good luck in your DDO journey bruh, and God bless.

Thanks. lol
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 7:18:06 PM
At 2/26/2016 6:45:28 PM, Parisien wrote:
At 2/26/2016 1:00:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Welcome to DDO! :D

thx

np :3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 5:05:22 AM

Welcome to the site! If you are in absolute need of a mentor, you can PM me.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 11:30:39 AM

Welcome. Firstly, I suggest you learn as you go. That, I find, is the most fun.

BUT here is some advice:

Know your fallacies. Pointing out fallacious arguments (such as Ad Hominems, etc) can boost your legitimacy as a debater quite a bit.

Do research.

And fill out the "The BIG issues" thing on your profile. This way, people can debate you easier.

And make open your private message to all people. That way people can communicate a lot easier with you.

That's it I think. Have fun and welcome to the site!
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2016 11:40:04 PM

Would you like to debate with me?
Parisien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 7:41:43 AM
At 2/27/2016 11:30:39 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:

Welcome. Firstly, I suggest you learn as you go. That, I find, is the most fun.

BUT here is some advice:

Know your fallacies. Pointing out fallacious arguments (such as Ad Hominems, etc) can boost your legitimacy as a debater quite a bit.

Do research.

And fill out the "The BIG issues" thing on your profile. This way, people can debate you easier.

And make open your private message to all people. That way people can communicate a lot easier with you.

That's it I think. Have fun and welcome to the site!

okay.