Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 1:34:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/7/2010 1:29:22 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
I wonder what happened? Any one know?

http://www.debate.org...

Idk L mentioned it in the mafia thread. I would text him but my texting doesn't work right now (I'm grounded)
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 1:36:18 PM
At 11/7/2010 1:34:26 PM, lovelife wrote:

Idk L mentioned it in the mafia thread. I would text him but my texting doesn't work right now (I'm grounded)

I think i actually have his # back from the RPG. I could send it. Why are you grounded?
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 2:06:02 PM
At 11/7/2010 1:36:18 PM, innomen wrote:

I think i actually have his # back from the RPG. I could send it. Why are you grounded?

That would be good. I want to know why he's gone. I got mad and sent someone a text with the words "bullsh!t" and "b!tch" in it.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 10:52:28 AM
At 11/7/2010 2:06:02 PM, lovelife wrote:

That would be good. I want to know why he's gone. I got mad and sent someone a text with the words "bullsh!t" and "b!tch" in it.

No he went to Guatemala and is on his way home.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 10:57:25 AM

Grounded on your birthday? Harsh.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 11:01:06 AM

If that's a major offense in your world, i hate to know what would happen if you were caught with drugs as you said you were thinking about.
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 12:27:34 PM
At 11/8/2010 11:01:06 AM, innomen wrote:

If that's a major offense in your world, i hate to know what would happen if you were caught with drugs as you said you were thinking about.

Gah! Poor BQP could never get a chance to say bye...
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 1:29:45 PM
At 11/8/2010 12:27:34 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:

Meh, he was a bum. Couldn't do a decent RPG. Small loss.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 2:41:19 PM
At 11/8/2010 12:27:34 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:

*I-am-a-panda likes this*
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 3:31:44 PM

That is why I am thinking about doing drugs.
Yeah so far its been 2 weeks, pissing me off that I'm grounded on my bday. Especially when I keep the family together and that is the only way I can consitantly contact me bf..../end pity party

usafkid! Hola!!!
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 6:16:13 PM
At 11/8/2010 3:31:44 PM, lovelife wrote:
Yeah so far its been 2 weeks, pissing me off that I'm grounded on my bday. Especially when I keep the family together and that is the only way I can consitantly contact me bf..../end pity party

usafkid! Hola!!!

What?! Lovelife don't do drugs! Why would you do drugs?! In my opinion, with all due respect, you are nowhere near ready (mature) enough to dabble with that kind of experimentation right now. You're young and naive through no fault of your own, but I don't see how trying drugs can benefit your life or solve your problems in any way whatsoever. That's not going to change anything in your situation and in fact can only make it worse. I highly recommended you not do this, at least not for several years. The dangers far outweigh the benefits of experimentation in this case. That said, BQP has always multi-accounted (and denies denies denies - even when he was caught blatantly several times) so that probably has something to do with it. Either that, or he violated the TOS somewhere. Maybe with his cursing? I dunno. Either way, maybe he'll be back. I hope he's alright regardless.
President of DDO
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 6:35:03 PM
At 11/8/2010 6:16:13 PM, theLwerd wrote:

usafkid! Hola!!!

What?! Lovelife don't do drugs! Why would you do drugs?! In my opinion, with all due respect, you are nowhere near ready (mature) enough to dabble with that kind of experimentation right now. You're young and naive through no fault of your own, but I don't see how trying drugs can benefit your life or solve your problems in any way whatsoever. That's not going to change anything in your situation and in fact can only make it worse. I highly recommended you not do this, at least not for several years. The dangers far outweigh the benefits of experimentation in this case.

Damn I just got scolded by L for something I haven't even done yet. Lmfao.
But nah I was thinking that I know people that would be willing to get me pot (but easiest person will get me cigs but not pot, but I wont smoke cigs, they are WAY worse, and don't have the benefits I seek) and I really just need something to keep me, sane. Keep me fro going really nuts. I doubt I'll kill myself but I don't wanna go on a cutting spree again :/
And I really just want something that will ease my mind for a while. I was never really planning on doing anything too bad or even often maybe a 1-shot deal or something.
And since I get in SO much sh!t so easily, for no REAL reason, there isn't a whole lot of trouble that doing that will get me into. I mean what are they gunna do, kick me off of this school that keeps me at home away from the people that will be able to give me more all day?
So I've been thinking about the pros and cons and whatnot. Its not like I was thrilled about the thought. I always thought I wouldn't do that until I'm at least about 20, but a couple nights ago I hit a wave of PURE depression, and anger and it got me to seriously think about alot of OOC things, like pot, prostitution, etc.

That said, BQP has always multi-accounted (and denies denies denies - even when he was caught blatantly several times) so that probably has something to do with it. Either that, or he violated the TOS somewhere. Maybe with his cursing? I dunno. Either way, maybe he'll be back. I hope he's alright regardless.

I'm sure he's fine, and I don't think he's that bad. Did he get banned or close his account?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 6:40:35 PM
Lovelife - I love pot. I'm smoking pot right now. But there is nothing you can get from pot that you can't get elsewhere in terms of your situation. Pot helps me relax and chill out, but I don't think it'd have that effect on you necessarily (in fact it makes many people paranoid, and I wouldn't want you to have to deal with that right now). Plus there are many potential risks regarding getting caught, etc. If I get caught, I might get a slap on the wrist and pay a fine for a small misdemeanor but you have your parents in addition to the law to answer to. It's just not worth it. You're right in that cigarettes DEFINITELY aren't worth it -- don't ever bother with those. Still, I highly doubt that pot even with all of its awesomeness could really do anything for your particular situation. Remember if you feel the urge to cut that there's nothing logical about it; laugh it off instead of giving in. I bet there are a ton of other possible solutions or things that will help more than drugs - trust me.
President of DDO
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 6:48:10 PM
At 11/8/2010 6:40:35 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Lovelife - I love pot. I'm smoking pot right now. But there is nothing you can get from pot that you can't get elsewhere in terms of your situation. Pot helps me relax and chill out, but I don't think it'd have that effect on you necessarily (in fact it makes many people paranoid, and I wouldn't want you to have to deal with that right now). Plus there are many potential risks regarding getting caught, etc. If I get caught, I might get a slap on the wrist and pay a fine for a small misdemeanor but you have your parents in addition to the law to answer to. It's just not worth it. You're right in that cigarettes DEFINITELY aren't worth it -- don't ever bother with those. Still, I highly doubt that pot even with all of its awesomeness could really do anything for your particular situation. Remember if you feel the urge to cut that there's nothing logical about it; laugh it off instead of giving in. I bet there are a ton of other possible solutions or things that will help more than drugs - trust me.

I suppose. And like I said it was an OOC thought, and when that happens, I give it at least a week or two to think about the pros and cons and wait until I can think logically instead of just emotionally before making a choice. Especially something that might affect me negatively such as that.I think it was 4 days ago that the thought first came up, so at least 3-10 more before I actually make a choice. Plus I'm not as depressed as I was, just pointing out that the ridiculous punishment/rules are part of why I was considering it.
Hell I even told my mom the next day
"I feel like I'm screwed either way, and with as much trouble as I'm in for as little, compared to anyone else I've seen even in this house, I might as well be a 'bad' kid and get into things, I'd really like it if being 'good' paid off too."
And she responded with
"Well what you do isn't that bad, but its unacceptable, and I'm not changing anything."
(I had to shut down my comp in the middle of a test because I yelled at the two year old not to eat a sponge that had bleach in it, and go to bed early, since my bros were told not to yell <they got in no trouble at all for screaming, and even got candy>)
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 6:50:21 PM

usafkid! Hola!!!

L is right, drugs don't fix anything. f you are in a delicate state of mind all they will do is make it worse. Nothing will make you problems go away but a strong will and and a determination to make them better. Somethings take a while but one thing is for sure, everything changes. You will not be in your current state forever.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 7:01:09 PM
At 11/8/2010 6:35:03 PM, lovelife wrote:

usafkid! Hola!!!

What?! Lovelife don't do drugs! Why would you do drugs?! In my opinion, with all due respect, you are nowhere near ready (mature) enough to dabble with that kind of experimentation right now. You're young and naive through no fault of your own, but I don't see how trying drugs can benefit your life or solve your problems in any way whatsoever. That's not going to change anything in your situation and in fact can only make it worse. I highly recommended you not do this, at least not for several years. The dangers far outweigh the benefits of experimentation in this case.

But nah I was thinking that I know people that would be willing to get me pot (but easiest person will get me cigs but not pot, but I wont smoke cigs, they are WAY worse, and don't have the benefits I seek) and I really just need something to keep me, sane. Keep me fro going really nuts. I doubt I'll kill myself but I don't wanna go on a cutting spree again :/
And I really just want something that will ease my mind for a while. I was never really planning on doing anything too bad or even often maybe a 1-shot deal or something.
And since I get in SO much sh!t so easily, for no REAL reason, there isn't a whole lot of trouble that doing that will get me into. I mean what are they gunna do, kick me off of this school that keeps me at home away from the people that will be able to give me more all day?
So I've been thinking about the pros and cons and whatnot. Its not like I was thrilled about the thought. I always thought I wouldn't do that until I'm at least about 20, but a couple nights ago I hit a wave of PURE depression, and anger and it got me to seriously think about alot of OOC things, like pot, prostitution, etc.

Lovelife, as an artist, let me suggest you take up painting. You can take all that emotion, all that pain, and use it to create something incredible. It's relaxing, it takes your mind off the vicious cycle of depression and anger, and it's a non-destructive way of letting out that emotion.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 7:11:37 PM
At 11/8/2010 7:01:09 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 11/8/2010 6:35:03 PM, lovelife wrote:

usafkid! Hola!!!

Lovelife, as an artist, let me suggest you take up painting. You can take all that emotion, all that pain, and use it to create something incredible. It's relaxing, it takes your mind off the vicious cycle of depression and anger, and it's a non-destructive way of letting out that emotion.

I'm about 90% sure that once I get a job it will be better. I'll be out of the house and doing something. I think I'll work in the library (they hire for $8.50/hour, if your under 18, at an opening position. I'm sure nothing will beat that. And compared to fast food which pays teens below min wage, it is not even stressful)
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 7:12:27 PM
I don't think there is anything to worry about.
I'm a bit more logical than most teen girls anyway.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 7:59:52 AM
At 11/9/2010 4:24:21 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
Im right here....

We see you, lol
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 7:00:15 PM
At 11/9/2010 11:11:35 AM, innomen wrote:
You know i intentionally seeded that long thread on you and drugs. I knew that would be the response. Heh heh heh.

Wait, you knew L would respond like that? Or you knew I would rant about it? :/ (I'm getting really sick of myself ranting and I'm TRYING to put all my random thoughts in the spam thread, even if they have to do with nothing, or its just helping myself sort through my thoughts so I can teach myself how to speak spanish. I know its gotten worse in the past week or so due to me being grounded. GRRR ranting again it stops now!)