Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Anti-Board of Debate Approval . . .

SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 1:47:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Anti-Board of Debate Approval (A-BDA) is an organization devoted to the prevention of BDA (Board of Debate Approval) atrocities. We at the A-BDA want your support in the keeping of free debates on DDO. We are an organization who believes it is the right of the debaters to decide if a debate is worthy or not. Please support the A-BDA.

Sincerely,
Super Robot Taisen Fan
. . . Q?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 2:00:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I also would like to add that this organization stands against all of the BDA's supporting organizations. By reporting the destructive behavior of BDA and affiliates such as the BPC (Board of Political Correctness) to the webmaster and the use of "particular" organizations we will keep the power to the debaters.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 2:04:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/7/2010 2:00:28 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
I also would like to add that this organization stands against all of the BDA's supporting organizations. By reporting the destructive behavior of BDA and affiliates such as the BPC (Board of Political Correctness) to the webmaster and the use of "particular" organizations we will keep the power to the debaters.

Correction. The BPC is not associated with the BDA. The BDA DOES NOT associate itself with the BPC.
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 2:11:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/7/2010 2:04:22 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 11/7/2010 2:00:28 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
I also would like to add that this organization stands against all of the BDA's supporting organizations. By reporting the destructive behavior of BDA and affiliates such as the BPC (Board of Political Correctness) to the webmaster and the use of "particular" organizations we will keep the power to the debaters.

Correction. The BPC is not associated with the BDA. The BDA DOES NOT associate itself with the BPC.

Oh, come on...

Also, obvious joke is obvious. BPC is not for realz, SRW. :)
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 2:16:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/7/2010 2:11:08 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 11/7/2010 2:04:22 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 11/7/2010 2:00:28 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
I also would like to add that this organization stands against all of the BDA's supporting organizations. By reporting the destructive behavior of BDA and affiliates such as the BPC (Board of Political Correctness) to the webmaster and the use of "particular" organizations we will keep the power to the debaters.

Correction. The BPC is not associated with the BDA. The BDA DOES NOT associate itself with the BPC.

Oh, come on...


Also, obvious joke is obvious. BPC is not for realz, SRW. :)

Hey we are against the organizations with the same ideas and affiliate themselves with the BDA (including the BDA).
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.