Jump to topic:

Board of Nothing (BoN)

vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 2:13:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I am happy to inform the members of this debate community that I have established a new organization known as the Board of Nothing.The main purpose of this organization is to satisfy my gluttony of creating stuff that all people don't care about. Although ultimately this is a waste of time exactly like BDA and BPC, I strongly believe that creating stuff like this will...Do nothing hence the purpose shall be achieved.

Anyone who finds this funny:

has already joined this organization even if its against their will.Thank you for your attention and I must say I cant wait to be criticized so feel no restrains.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 2:33:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/7/2010 2:13:16 PM, vardas0antras wrote:
I am happy to inform the members of this debate community that I have established a new organization known as the Board of Nothing.The main purpose of this organization is to satisfy my gluttony of creating stuff that all people don't care about. Although ultimately this is a waste of time exactly like BDA and BPC, I strongly believe that creating stuff like this will...Do nothing hence the purpose shall be achieved.

Anyone who finds this funny:

has already joined this organization even if its against their will.Thank you for your attention and I must say I cant wait to be criticized so feel no restrains.

Chuckle....

...wait, I think I just joined! Let me out! I want out, I say!

*iron wall of membership falls, trapping C inside forever*

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!