Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

I'm back.

The-Holy-Macrel
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 6:25:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 6:22:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:20:06 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
The mac is back.

Welcome back.

Why trump?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 7:59:51 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 6:25:20 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:22:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:20:06 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
The mac is back.

Welcome back.

Why trump?

The faster we finish fvcking up this country, the faster we can get to fixing it.
The-Holy-Macrel
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 8:21:32 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 7:59:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:25:20 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:22:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:20:06 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
The mac is back.

Welcome back.

Why trump?

The faster we finish fvcking up this country, the faster we can get to fixing it.

Why do you think he will screw it up more?

If so in the right direction?

But who said murica was perfect?

We have our freedom.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 8:23:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 8:21:32 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
At 3/2/2016 7:59:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:25:20 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:22:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:20:06 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
The mac is back.

Welcome back.

Why trump?

The faster we finish fvcking up this country, the faster we can get to fixing it.

Why do you think he will screw it up more?

If so in the right direction?

But who said murica was perfect?

We have our freedom.

The fact that you think you have freedom is sad. Why don't ypu walk outside naked and start masturbating at a busy intersection, and see how free you are.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 3:04:48 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 6:20:06 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
The mac is back.

Never seen ya, lol. But welcome back
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 3:55:45 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Who are you?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2016 10:51:05 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Who?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
The-Holy-Macrel
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 11:04:10 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
I can only be described as me, the Holy Macrel (misspell intentional).
There is no one like me.
I think differently than a normal human.
I am not human. I am geek.
I think abstractly.
Mixed with a little social ineptude you get me.
Alain.Ginger
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 3:11:14 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/14/2016 11:04:10 AM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
I can only be described as me, the Holy Macrel (misspell intentional).
There is no one like me.
I think differently than a normal human.
I am not human. I am geek.
I think abstractly.
Mixed with a little social ineptude you get me.

https://www.youtube.com...
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 2:27:18 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/2/2016 6:20:06 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
The mac is back.

Yo, long time, no see!
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."