Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

*HEAD EXPLODES* *everyone laughs*

m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 1:45:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

Now I know who he is. Why is his name such a big deal?
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 1:51:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/8/2010 1:45:19 PM, m93samman wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Now I know who he is. Why is his name such a big deal?

What?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 2:01:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/8/2010 1:55:20 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Dude was a sh*tmonger.

Is that like a warmonger, but with poop?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 2:52:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/8/2010 2:01:35 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/8/2010 1:55:20 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Dude was a sh*tmonger.

Is that like a warmonger, but with poop?

Hahaha. xD Sigged.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2010 6:38:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/8/2010 1:45:19 PM, m93samman wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Now I know who he is. Why is his name such a big deal?

His account is still closed.
He was full of male PMS and stuff. He was gay to the point of actually liking Twilight, and almost no one liked him.

I personally don't think he was that bad, but I am, by far, the minority.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 9:16:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/8/2010 6:38:19 PM, lovelife wrote:

His account is still closed.
He was full of male PMS and stuff. He was gay to the point of actually liking Twilight, and almost no one liked him.

I personally don't think he was that bad, but I am, by far, the minority.

lol irl
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 9:25:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 9:16:06 AM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 11/8/2010 6:38:19 PM, lovelife wrote:

His account is still closed.
He was full of male PMS and stuff. He was gay to the point of actually liking Twilight, and almost no one liked him.

I personally don't think he was that bad, but I am, by far, the minority.

lol irl

Anyone know him irl?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 9:42:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 9:25:12 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/9/2010 9:16:06 AM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 11/8/2010 6:38:19 PM, lovelife wrote:

His account is still closed.
He was full of male PMS and stuff. He was gay to the point of actually liking Twilight, and almost no one liked him.

I personally don't think he was that bad, but I am, by far, the minority.

lol irl

Anyone know him irl?

Koopin and Panda used their mastery of the Interwebz to track him down to some small town in the south of the US - they got photos of him, found his address, found out what school he went to, what he was studying and everything.

He thought they were going to go down there and do some queer-bashing so he closed his account and did a runner.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 9:45:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 9:42:07 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 11/9/2010 9:25:12 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/9/2010 9:16:06 AM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 11/8/2010 6:38:19 PM, lovelife wrote:

His account is still closed.
He was full of male PMS and stuff. He was gay to the point of actually liking Twilight, and almost no one liked him.

I personally don't think he was that bad, but I am, by far, the minority.

lol irl

Anyone know him irl?

Koopin and Panda used their mastery of the Interwebz to track him down to some small town in the south of the US - they got photos of him, found his address, found out what school he went to, what he was studying and everything.

He thought they were going to go down there and do some queer-bashing so he closed his account and did a runner.

That seems somehow wrong. Funny... impressive... but kinda wrong. Oh well.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 9:47:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
aside from being a f@g, what else?
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 10:00:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 9:47:05 AM, m93samman wrote:
aside from being a f@g, what else?

There was really not much else to him.
Also when PJ called him that he went off on him, got half the site on his side, PJ apologized, they were cool, and thats about when everyone was like "yeah just GTFO already"
I thought cjl got banned and never came back.
What was his name anyway?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 10:11:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 10:08:43 AM, lovelife wrote:
Well I know C_F's big secret now.

Ah, no Cody FRanklin is not cjl, although if you are looking for a head to explode you can call him on that.

I felt bad for cjl, but he created his own problems over and over.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 10:14:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 10:11:40 AM, innomen wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:08:43 AM, lovelife wrote:
Well I know C_F's big secret now.

Ah, no Cody FRanklin is not cjl, although if you are looking for a head to explode you can call him on that.

I know ^_^

I felt bad for cjl, but he created his own problems over and over.

I know. I never hated him, but I saw alot of that coming a mile away.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 10:17:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 10:14:57 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:11:40 AM, innomen wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:08:43 AM, lovelife wrote:
Well I know C_F's big secret now.

Ah, no Cody FRanklin is not cjl, although if you are looking for a head to explode you can call him on that.

I know ^_^

I felt bad for cjl, but he created his own problems over and over.

I know. I never hated him, but I saw alot of that coming a mile away.

Oh me too. i was embarrassed for him. At one point i defended him with poejoe, and then it was just too much and i left him to his own downfall. Sad kid really.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 10:20:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 10:17:35 AM, innomen wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:14:57 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:11:40 AM, innomen wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:08:43 AM, lovelife wrote:
Well I know C_F's big secret now.

Ah, no Cody FRanklin is not cjl, although if you are looking for a head to explode you can call him on that.

I know ^_^

I felt bad for cjl, but he created his own problems over and over.

I know. I never hated him, but I saw alot of that coming a mile away.

Oh me too. i was embarrassed for him. At one point i defended him with poejoe, and then it was just too much and i left him to his own downfall. Sad kid really.

I also tried to help him at one point, but he didn't take my advice.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 10:22:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 10:20:10 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:17:35 AM, innomen wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:14:57 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:11:40 AM, innomen wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:08:43 AM, lovelife wrote:
Well I know C_F's big secret now.

Ah, no Cody FRanklin is not cjl, although if you are looking for a head to explode you can call him on that.

I know ^_^

I felt bad for cjl, but he created his own problems over and over.

I know. I never hated him, but I saw alot of that coming a mile away.

Oh me too. i was embarrassed for him. At one point i defended him with poejoe, and then it was just too much and i left him to his own downfall. Sad kid really.

I also tried to help him at one point, but he didn't take my advice.

It is really sad. I think I was the only one that always tried to help him, so I kinda blame myself that he's gone since he left during the time I had closed my account.
Apparently some DRAMA happened in that like what, 3 days?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 10:25:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 10:22:56 AM, lovelife wrote:

It is really sad. I think I was the only one that always tried to help him, so I kinda blame myself that he's gone since he left during the time I had closed my account.
Apparently some DRAMA happened in that like what, 3 days?

People pretty much jumped on him and chased him off the site. He finally got banned for posting a pornographic picture on somebody's profile.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 10:28:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 10:25:50 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:22:56 AM, lovelife wrote:

It is really sad. I think I was the only one that always tried to help him, so I kinda blame myself that he's gone since he left during the time I had closed my account.
Apparently some DRAMA happened in that like what, 3 days?

People pretty much jumped on him and chased him off the site. He finally got banned for posting a pornographic picture on somebody's profile.

I heard about that. Its really quite BS.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 11:19:58 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 10:28:40 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:25:50 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:22:56 AM, lovelife wrote:

It is really sad. I think I was the only one that always tried to help him, so I kinda blame myself that he's gone since he left during the time I had closed my account.
Apparently some DRAMA happened in that like what, 3 days?

People pretty much jumped on him and chased him off the site. He finally got banned for posting a pornographic picture on somebody's profile.

I heard about that. Its really quite BS.

Out of curiosity, why do you say that?
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 6:56:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 11:19:58 AM, innomen wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:28:40 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:25:50 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:22:56 AM, lovelife wrote:

It is really sad. I think I was the only one that always tried to help him, so I kinda blame myself that he's gone since he left during the time I had closed my account.
Apparently some DRAMA happened in that like what, 3 days?

People pretty much jumped on him and chased him off the site. He finally got banned for posting a pornographic picture on somebody's profile.

I heard about that. Its really quite BS.

Out of curiosity, why do you say that?

Say what?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 7:02:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 6:56:28 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/9/2010 11:19:58 AM, innomen wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:28:40 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:25:50 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:22:56 AM, lovelife wrote:

It is really sad. I think I was the only one that always tried to help him, so I kinda blame myself that he's gone since he left during the time I had closed my account.
Apparently some DRAMA happened in that like what, 3 days?

People pretty much jumped on him and chased him off the site. He finally got banned for posting a pornographic picture on somebody's profile.

I heard about that. Its really quite BS.

Out of curiosity, why do you say that?

Say what?
That it is BS he got banned for posting a porn picture.
I miss the old members.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 7:09:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 10:25:50 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:22:56 AM, lovelife wrote:

It is really sad. I think I was the only one that always tried to help him, so I kinda blame myself that he's gone since he left during the time I had closed my account.
Apparently some DRAMA happened in that like what, 3 days?

People pretty much jumped on him and chased him off the site. He finally got banned for posting a pornographic picture on somebody's profile.

On MY profile. Yeah, made the mistake of opening it. But someone else reported it... I don't know who. I reported it once I saw it because I wanted him off the site but we was banned already.

He was the ONE person on this site that I could not handle. Most of the time I can disengage from the drama or at least stay civil but man... that kid made me want to crash my head through a brick wall. I remember when he created a thread to bashing Yvette and I because we called him out in the Religion forum. He was a waste of posts on this site and I'm glad he's gone.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 7:29:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 7:09:04 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:25:50 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:22:56 AM, lovelife wrote:

It is really sad. I think I was the only one that always tried to help him, so I kinda blame myself that he's gone since he left during the time I had closed my account.
Apparently some DRAMA happened in that like what, 3 days?

People pretty much jumped on him and chased him off the site. He finally got banned for posting a pornographic picture on somebody's profile.

On MY profile. Yeah, made the mistake of opening it. But someone else reported it... I don't know who. I reported it once I saw it because I wanted him off the site but we was banned already.

He was the ONE person on this site that I could not handle. Most of the time I can disengage from the drama or at least stay civil but man... that kid made me want to crash my head through a brick wall.

Seriously? I really don't get how he was "that important" I have nothing against him, and nothing for him. But for some reason I feel compelled to protect him (sort of like my lab that for some reason became the adopted mother of my kitten)

I remember when he created a thread to bashing Yvette and I because we called him out in the Religion forum. He was a waste of posts on this site and I'm glad he's gone.

Oh I remember that now. That was BS, but there were alot of threads bashing people going on then. He might have started it tho...
Like I said I have nothing objectively against him, or for him, but that does kind of take some respect away from him.

That it is BS he got banned for posting a porn picture.

Oh no that wasn't the BS, the BS was the ganging on him trying to get him banned etc.
Porn is against the ToS, but as far as I'm concerned, if it can be deleted or prevented (such as a profile post or PM) it really shouldn't be reportable/reported.
Him being banned isn't the BS, its everyone just picking on him that was.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 7:41:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 7:29:50 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/9/2010 7:09:04 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:25:50 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:22:56 AM, lovelife wrote:

On MY profile. Yeah, made the mistake of opening it. But someone else reported it... I don't know who. I reported it once I saw it because I wanted him off the site but we was banned already.

He was the ONE person on this site that I could not handle. Most of the time I can disengage from the drama or at least stay civil but man... that kid made me want to crash my head through a brick wall.

Seriously? I really don't get how he was "that important" I have nothing against him, and nothing for him. But for some reason I feel compelled to protect him (sort of like my lab that for some reason became the adopted mother of my kitten)

It was the way he argued. I still remember it since it angered me so bad... It came down to:

You don't know what I'm talking about. I have a personal relationship with God. He speaks to me -> You just want me for my body!! You're jealous! -> Shut up. I'm not talking about this anymore.

Ugh, it made me so pissed off... I did try reasoning with him first but he wore down my patience with tons of posts saying the same thing with the same arguments and the same accusations. I was relatively new on the site at that time too (well, just started being active in the forums) so I don't know if there was a lot of hate threads.

I remember when he created a thread to bashing Yvette and I because we called him out in the Religion forum. He was a waste of posts on this site and I'm glad he's gone.

Oh I remember that now. That was BS, but there were alot of threads bashing people going on then. He might have started it tho...
Like I said I have nothing objectively against him, or for him, but that does kind of take some respect away from him.

It was just weird how fast he resorted to it, y'know? We had called him out maybe the day before and basically we're fed up with his repetitive crap. I do take responsibility for bashing him in a religious thread but I tried apologizing and he responded with, "Shut the fvck up b!tch." So, that went well... Even in the hate thread, I started out civil and he was an @ss. Ugh, but it's the past and doesn't matter now...

That it is BS he got banned for posting a porn picture.

Oh no that wasn't the BS, the BS was the ganging on him trying to get him banned etc.
Porn is against the ToS, but as far as I'm concerned, if it can be deleted or prevented (such as a profile post or PM) it really shouldn't be reportable/reported.
Him being banned isn't the BS, its everyone just picking on him that was.

Yeah, everyone turned on him after that thread was created. I mean, I was all for it and would probably do it again based on the sh!t he said in PM, on my comments section, and in the threads. Once you start insulting not only me, but my family, other users and become a trolling @sswipe, I'm done with you. >_<
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2010 7:55:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/9/2010 7:41:08 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 11/9/2010 7:29:50 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/9/2010 7:09:04 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:25:50 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/9/2010 10:22:56 AM, lovelife wrote:

On MY profile. Yeah, made the mistake of opening it. But someone else reported it... I don't know who. I reported it once I saw it because I wanted him off the site but we was banned already.

He was the ONE person on this site that I could not handle. Most of the time I can disengage from the drama or at least stay civil but man... that kid made me want to crash my head through a brick wall.

Seriously? I really don't get how he was "that important" I have nothing against him, and nothing for him. But for some reason I feel compelled to protect him (sort of like my lab that for some reason became the adopted mother of my kitten)

It was the way he argued. I still remember it since it angered me so bad... It came down to:

You don't know what I'm talking about. I have a personal relationship with God. He speaks to me -> You just want me for my body!! You're jealous! -> Shut up. I'm not talking about this anymore.

Hmmm that may actually be it. I never really argued with him. I think it was around the time the drama with me was starting so I always did kind of have more sympathy for him. Actually I think the sympathy did start when panda PM'd me informing me that he was going to start a war with me (for about no reason) so I felt bad for the guy and figured it was the same type of deal. (lol@ me trying to remember my thought process of 4 months ago)

Ugh, it made me so pissed off... I did try reasoning with him first but he wore down my patience with tons of posts saying the same thing with the same arguments and the same accusations. I was relatively new on the site at that time too (well, just started being active in the forums) so I don't know if there was a lot of hate threads.

That makes sense. I never did understand what the deal was. I figured they hated him just because of his avvies, and his way of being REALLY into whatever he was talking about.

I remember when he created a thread to bashing Yvette and I because we called him out in the Religion forum. He was a waste of posts on this site and I'm glad he's gone.

Oh I remember that now. That was BS, but there were alot of threads bashing people going on then. He might have started it tho...
Like I said I have nothing objectively against him, or for him, but that does kind of take some respect away from him.

It was just weird how fast he resorted to it, y'know? We had called him out maybe the day before and basically we're fed up with his repetitive crap. I do take responsibility for bashing him in a religious thread but I tried apologizing and he responded with, "Shut the fvck up b!tch." So, that went well... Even in the hate thread, I started out civil and he was an @ss. Ugh, but it's the past and doesn't matter now...

I wasn't really aware of all that. I can sort of understand more now.

That it is BS he got banned for posting a porn picture.

Oh no that wasn't the BS, the BS was the ganging on him trying to get him banned etc.
Porn is against the ToS, but as far as I'm concerned, if it can be deleted or prevented (such as a profile post or PM) it really shouldn't be reportable/reported.
Him being banned isn't the BS, its everyone just picking on him that was.

Yeah, everyone turned on him after that thread was created. I mean, I was all for it and would probably do it again based on the sh!t he said in PM, on my comments section, and in the threads. Once you start insulting not only me, but my family, other users and become a trolling @sswipe, I'm done with you. >_<

Yeah I didn't know about that. I still think he could have been turned to the force of good, but I guess he was a bit weak. I mean he got scared away by panda...
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave