Total Posts:57|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Rant about DDO/Voting/People in general

TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 4:31:54 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Okay, so today I just want to say this- I hate every fvcking one of you. Here's why. Okay, so if I vote for someone in a debate for citing the constitution, pro-life sources, and even a US supreme court case in an abortion debate while the other person submitted no sources, that should be a source point, right? And if the other one forfeits, that should be a point for the other person, right? Nope, the moderation team removed my vote. Now, as to why I hate people, I am sick of leaving threads only to come back and see 12 notifications the next morning. I left the thread for a reason. Also, if I vote against you, it doesn't mean I don't like you, though that may well be true, so please, don't trash me publically, derail my threads, or PM me accusing me of vote-bombing. Also, another thing, If I vote against you and you suddenly start calling me a fvcking troll all over DDO and in all my threads, and it gets so abd I have to get an RO put in place, it means don't fvcking talk about me. Not in a thread, not in a PM, and most certainly don't call me a f^g to my best friend, tell my best friend on here to kill herself, or just p!ss everyone here off. So, if I have to see one ore vote removed for stupid reason, get 12 notifications from a thread I responded to a month ago, or one more person accuses or insults me, this thread will be possibly the nicest rant I have ever posted.

That being said, refer to my signature before you respond.

Love, Christian.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 7:09:34 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 4:31:54 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so today I just want to say this- I hate every fvcking one of you. Here's why. Okay, so if I vote for someone in a debate for citing the constitution, pro-life sources, and even a US supreme court case in an abortion debate while the other person submitted no sources, that should be a source point, right? And if the other one forfeits, that should be a point for the other person, right? Nope, the moderation team removed my vote. Now, as to why I hate people, I am sick of leaving threads only to come back and see 12 notifications the next morning. I left the thread for a reason. Also, if I vote against you, it doesn't mean I don't like you, though that may well be true, so please, don't trash me publically, derail my threads, or PM me accusing me of vote-bombing. Also, another thing, If I vote against you and you suddenly start calling me a fvcking troll all over DDO and in all my threads, and it gets so abd I have to get an RO put in place, it means don't fvcking talk about me. Not in a thread, not in a PM, and most certainly don't call me a f^g to my best friend, tell my best friend on here to kill herself, or just p!ss everyone here off. So, if I have to see one ore vote removed for stupid reason, get 12 notifications from a thread I responded to a month ago, or one more person accuses or insults me, this thread will be possibly the nicest rant I have ever posted.

That being said, refer to my signature before you respond.

Love, Christian.

If you're being attacked by other members or if you see someone else being harassed by other members you report it to airmax. The conduct on this site has been ridiculous lately and honestly airmax needs to step up his game, you reporting stuff like this to him would help.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
famousdebater
Posts: 3,934
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 7:23:16 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 7:09:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
The conduct on this site has been ridiculous lately and honestly airmax needs to step up his game

I don't think that this is entirely fair on airmax. I'm sure that he's doing his best to stop the bad conduct on the site. As you said, it's been in higher quantity recently so it's expected that airmax is not going to be able to sort it all out as quickly as he usually would.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 7:45:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 7:09:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 3/6/2016 4:31:54 PM, TheChristian wrote:
Okay, so today I just want to say this- I hate every fvcking one of you. Here's why. Okay, so if I vote for someone in a debate for citing the constitution, pro-life sources, and even a US supreme court case in an abortion debate while the other person submitted no sources, that should be a source point, right? And if the other one forfeits, that should be a point for the other person, right? Nope, the moderation team removed my vote. Now, as to why I hate people, I am sick of leaving threads only to come back and see 12 notifications the next morning. I left the thread for a reason. Also, if I vote against you, it doesn't mean I don't like you, though that may well be true, so please, don't trash me publically, derail my threads, or PM me accusing me of vote-bombing. Also, another thing, If I vote against you and you suddenly start calling me a fvcking troll all over DDO and in all my threads, and it gets so abd I have to get an RO put in place, it means don't fvcking talk about me. Not in a thread, not in a PM, and most certainly don't call me a f^g to my best friend, tell my best friend on here to kill herself, or just p!ss everyone here off. So, if I have to see one ore vote removed for stupid reason, get 12 notifications from a thread I responded to a month ago, or one more person accuses or insults me, this thread will be possibly the nicest rant I have ever posted.

That being said, refer to my signature before you respond.

Love, Christian.

If you're being attacked by other members or if you see someone else being harassed by other members you report it to airmax. The conduct on this site has been ridiculous lately and honestly airmax needs to step up his game, you reporting stuff like this to him would help.

See, funny thing, Airmax has been in the process of taking care of this and nobody on this site has been, to the best of my knowledge, reprimanded. Also, the mods and I are not on good terms right now because when the second time my vote was removed, I went postal and told the mod who messaged me about the vote removal "Fvck this, fvck everyone, fvck you, fvck DDO, fvck Juggle..." you get the idea. I feel like the guy with touretts on youtube going "Fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck" for 20 minutes straight. This site has gone down in quality since I joined around a year and a half ago, and most of it is the fault of the fact that toxic members keep lingering around and nobody is seriously reprimanded, just given a slap on the wrist. We need to adopt a more 4chan-like policy- Insta-ban for crossing the line
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 7:46:40 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 7:23:16 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 3/6/2016 7:09:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
The conduct on this site has been ridiculous lately and honestly airmax needs to step up his game

I don't think that this is entirely fair on airmax. I'm sure that he's doing his best to stop the bad conduct on the site. As you said, it's been in higher quantity recently so it's expected that airmax is not going to be able to sort it all out as quickly as he usually would.

Someone get this man a medal!
famousdebater
Posts: 3,934
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 7:50:45 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 7:45:58 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 7:09:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 3/6/2016 4:31:54 PM, TheChristian wrote:
See, funny thing, Airmax has been in the process of taking care of this and nobody on this site has been, to the best of my knowledge, reprimanded.

The funny thing is, whether you realize this or not, is that airmax and the rest of the mods have lives. Airmax and the other mods are not paid, they are all volunteers. Airmax has to deal with every single reported vote, forum post, comment, poll, opinion, forum topic as well as dealing with multi-accounts and users that need banning. He's not going to be able to deal with your situation as if it's a priority over everything else. On top of this he has his day to day job too.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 7:53:56 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 7:23:16 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 3/6/2016 7:09:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
The conduct on this site has been ridiculous lately and honestly airmax needs to step up his game

I don't think that this is entirely fair on airmax. I'm sure that he's doing his best to stop the bad conduct on the site. As you said, it's been in higher quantity recently so it's expected that airmax is not going to be able to sort it all out as quickly as he usually would.

It's not about how quickly he gets to something, it's rather about how he deals with it once he gets to it.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 7:58:54 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 7:50:45 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 3/6/2016 7:45:58 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 7:09:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 3/6/2016 4:31:54 PM, TheChristian wrote:
See, funny thing, Airmax has been in the process of taking care of this and nobody on this site has been, to the best of my knowledge, reprimanded.

The funny thing is, whether you realize this or not, is that airmax and the rest of the mods have lives. Airmax and the other mods are not paid, they are all volunteers. Airmax has to deal with every single reported vote, forum post, comment, poll, opinion, forum topic as well as dealing with multi-accounts and users that need banning. He's not going to be able to deal with your situation as if it's a priority over everything else. On top of this he has his day to day job too.

Yeah I get that, but there should be more mods and stricter policies. There are mods for every forum, the polls, the debates, and (My personal least favorite) voting and then there's airmax, whose job is to keep things civil.

The best thing for DDO is more mods and stricter policies. If more mods are keeping people in line, there is less strain on the mods and if policies are stricter (Like harassment means a temp-ban, like a day, see my comment on 4chan policies) and you get the idea
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:01:54 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 7:53:56 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 3/6/2016 7:23:16 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 3/6/2016 7:09:34 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
The conduct on this site has been ridiculous lately and honestly airmax needs to step up his game

I don't think that this is entirely fair on airmax. I'm sure that he's doing his best to stop the bad conduct on the site. As you said, it's been in higher quantity recently so it's expected that airmax is not going to be able to sort it all out as quickly as he usually would.

It's not about how quickly he gets to something, it's rather about how he deals with it once he gets to it.

Get this woman a medal!
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:11:34 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 8:08:34 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
Yeah. It sucks that the terrible members on the site continue to ruin DDO while the good members are leaving.

You. Deserve. A. Fvcking. Medal! I am giving out a lot of DDO medals today fro a rant thread...
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:13:19 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 8:11:34 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:08:34 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
Yeah. It sucks that the terrible members on the site continue to ruin DDO while the good members are leaving.

You. Deserve. A. Fvcking. Medal! I am giving out a lot of DDO medals today fro a rant thread...

Lol thanks. Speaking of which, I might take a break from the site. Not forever, but life is getting in the way, and I honestly feel like the site is crumbling because of Juggle, lack of voting, etc.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:14:45 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I find it funny how some of the people in this thread are complaining about conduct, when they're one of those people who start drama.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:16:40 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 8:14:45 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I find it funny how some of the people in this thread are complaining about conduct, when they're one of those people who start drama.

Yeah I know.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:19:47 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 8:14:45 PM, Rosalie wrote:
I find it funny how some of the people in this thread are complaining about conduct, when they're one of those people who start drama.

Whom are you referring to?
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:20:41 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Max is doing a fine job. Stop complaining, and have better conduct, it's simple.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:20:48 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 8:13:19 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:11:34 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:08:34 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
Yeah. It sucks that the terrible members on the site continue to ruin DDO while the good members are leaving.

You. Deserve. A. Fvcking. Medal! I am giving out a lot of DDO medals today fro a rant thread...

Lol thanks. Speaking of which, I might take a break from the site. Not forever, but life is getting in the way, and I honestly feel like the site is crumbling because of Juggle, lack of voting, etc.

especially when half the votes that go through get removed
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:21:22 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 8:20:41 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Max is doing a fine job. Stop complaining, and have better conduct, it's simple.

Ahem, whom are you referring to?
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:22:53 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 8:21:22 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:20:41 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Max is doing a fine job. Stop complaining, and have better conduct, it's simple.

Ahem, whom are you referring to?

Not you. Don't worry. They know who they are.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:23:12 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 8:21:22 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:20:41 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Max is doing a fine job. Stop complaining, and have better conduct, it's simple.

Ahem, whom are you referring to?

I don't know. I must admit I have contributed to a fair share of drama, but I think multiple people are being talked about.
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:23:52 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 8:21:22 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:20:41 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Max is doing a fine job. Stop complaining, and have better conduct, it's simple.

Ahem, whom are you referring to?

Oh nvm
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:26:12 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 8:22:53 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:21:22 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:20:41 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Max is doing a fine job. Stop complaining, and have better conduct, it's simple.

Ahem, whom are you referring to?

Not you. Don't worry. They know who they are.

This is why we can't have a nice DDO. Too many DDO-terrorists. Why don't we send them back to edeb8? (Trump reference)
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:27:18 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 8:26:12 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:22:53 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:21:22 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:20:41 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Max is doing a fine job. Stop complaining, and have better conduct, it's simple.

Ahem, whom are you referring to?

Not you. Don't worry. They know who they are.

This is why we can't have a nice DDO. Too many DDO-terrorists. Why don't we send them back to edeb8? (Trump reference)

I'm not a DDO terrorist anymore though lol.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:29:28 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 8:27:18 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:26:12 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:22:53 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:21:22 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:20:41 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Max is doing a fine job. Stop complaining, and have better conduct, it's simple.

Ahem, whom are you referring to?

Not you. Don't worry. They know who they are.

This is why we can't have a nice DDO. Too many DDO-terrorists. Why don't we send them back to edeb8? (Trump reference)

I'm not a DDO terrorist anymore though lol.

And we welcome you. But the rest, well, we need to send them all back to edeb8 and build a wall and make admin pay it all!
Rosalie
Posts: 4,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:29:38 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 8:27:18 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:26:12 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:22:53 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:21:22 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:20:41 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Max is doing a fine job. Stop complaining, and have better conduct, it's simple.

Ahem, whom are you referring to?

Not you. Don't worry. They know who they are.

This is why we can't have a nice DDO. Too many DDO-terrorists. Why don't we send them back to edeb8? (Trump reference)

I'm not a DDO terrorist anymore though lol.

You're not
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:34:10 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 8:29:28 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:27:18 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:26:12 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:22:53 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:21:22 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:20:41 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Max is doing a fine job. Stop complaining, and have better conduct, it's simple.

Ahem, whom are you referring to?

Not you. Don't worry. They know who they are.

This is why we can't have a nice DDO. Too many DDO-terrorists. Why don't we send them back to edeb8? (Trump reference)

I'm not a DDO terrorist anymore though lol.

And we welcome you. But the rest, well, we need to send them all back to edeb8 and build a wall and make admin pay it all!

Lol
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2016 8:34:45 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/6/2016 8:29:38 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:27:18 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:26:12 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:22:53 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:21:22 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 3/6/2016 8:20:41 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Max is doing a fine job. Stop complaining, and have better conduct, it's simple.

Ahem, whom are you referring to?

Not you. Don't worry. They know who they are.

This is why we can't have a nice DDO. Too many DDO-terrorists. Why don't we send them back to edeb8? (Trump reference)

I'm not a DDO terrorist anymore though lol.

You're not

Thanks.