Jump to topic:

Who is DDO's Donald Trump?

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 5:02:39 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
The polls are acting f*cked up again (as usual, thanks Juggle) so I'm making this into a thread for people to vote on because I really want toknow the answer to this question . It'll be like a Presidential election, but instead you'll be voting for whoever you think is DDO's version of Donald Trump.

Some of you may be asking yourselves "Wait Ima, would a thread like this be illegal and be deleted?"

And then I would respond with "Does it look like I care?"

Here are the 4 options that people have put forth as DDO's Donald Trump prior to this point. Like an actual election, you can vote for who you think is DDO's Donald Trump by naming who you think it is in bold. You may only vote for one of the four listed below

1 - Mikal (By Thett3)
2 - YYW (By Bsh)
3 - Imabench (By me)
4 - Inferno (By inferno)

Here are some criteria to help decide who is the most Trump-ish member on DDO. You do not HAVE to use these criteria when casting your vote, they are merely here to help you get an idea of which member listed above is DDO's closest version of Donald Trump

- Which member is the most polarizing?
- Which member somehow stays likable by people no matter what they say or do?
- Which member do you flat out hate the most?
- Which member seems to always be doing whatever it takes to shine the spotlight on themselves?
- Which member regularly insults people around here?
- Which member has blonde hair and had a tv show prominently featuring himself ruining the lives of other people and making them look incompetent for the entertainment of those watching at home?

Okay that last criteria is completely biased in my favor but you get the point. Vote away!

(You cannot vote for yourself if you are one of the four nominees)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 5:06:08 PM
At 3/11/2016 5:02:39 PM, imabench wrote:
The polls are acting f*cked up again (as usual, thanks Juggle) so I'm making this into a thread for people to vote on because I really want toknow the answer to this question . It'll be like a Presidential election, but instead you'll be voting for whoever you think is DDO's version of Donald Trump.

Some of you may be asking yourselves "Wait Ima, would a thread like this be illegal and be deleted?"

Here are the 4 options that people have put forth as DDO's Donald Trump prior to this point. Like an actual election, you can vote for who you think is DDO's Donald Trump by naming who you think it is in bold. You may only vote for one of the four listed below

1 - Mikal (By Thett3)
2 - YYW (By Bsh)
3 - Imabench (By me)
4 - Inferno (By inferno)

Here are some criteria to help decide who is the most Trump-ish member on DDO. You do not HAVE to use these criteria when casting your vote, they are merely here to help you get an idea of which member listed above is DDO's closest version of Donald Trump

- Which member seems to always be doing whatever it takes to shine the spotlight on themselves?
- Which member has blonde hair and had a tv show prominently featuring himself ruining the lives of other people and making them look incompetent for the entertainment of those watching at home?

Okay that last criteria is completely biased in my favor but you get the point. Vote away!

I am not like Donald Trump. But I appreciate you putting me on this list.
Id say YYW is more like Trump actually. Youre like just the most popular.
Like a um, jester. YYW has a darker tone, and isnt as jovial at times.
So Id say YYW.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 5:06:56 PM
My name is Hillary Clinton, and I endorse YYW.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 7:10:26 PM

1 - Mikal (By Thett3)
2 - YYW (By Bsh)
3 - Imabench (By me)
4 - Inferno (By inferno)

I would like to nominate myself as the non-biased version.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 7:14:09 PM

1 - Mikal (By Thett3)
2 - YYW (By Bsh)
3 - Imabench (By me)
4 - Inferno (By inferno)

Definitely you.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 9:02:23 PM
At 3/11/2016 6:02:10 PM, Romaniii wrote:
Mikal.

There is no doubt.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 10:16:16 PM
I don't want to start with criterion #3 and I don't know what color your hair color is, but otherwise definitely you.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 10:56:20 PM
YYW
nac
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 11:18:09 PM
Bench
None of the above
Bench

You... :3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 11:36:21 PM

1 - Mikal (By Thett3)
2 - YYW (By Bsh)
3 - Imabench (By me)
4 - Inferno (By inferno)

Me.

Obvs. me.

Very few people hate me. And those people that do hate me, or even strongly dislike me, tend to be mentally unbalanced and/or eventually leave the site.

I totally do not do that.

*looks around*

*immediately goes to dye hair blonde*

Tsar of DDO
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 11:39:55 PM

1 - Mikal (By Thett3)
2 - YYW (By Bsh)
3 - Imabench (By me)
4 - Inferno (By inferno)

Where did you get this nonsense from? Neither the real Trump nor DDO's Trump are likable people. A Trump personality arouses anger and disgust.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 11:41:10 PM
At 3/11/2016 11:39:55 PM, 000ike wrote:

1 - Mikal (By Thett3)
2 - YYW (By Bsh)
3 - Imabench (By me)
4 - Inferno (By inferno)

Where did you get this nonsense from? Neither the real Trump nor DDO's Trump are likable people. A Trump personality arouses anger and disgust.

In any rational person, it does, but that's not how many people here seem to interpret it.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 12:01:01 AM

1 - Mikal (By Thett3)
2 - YYW (By Bsh)
3 - Imabench (By me)
4 - Inferno (By inferno)

Only among people like you lol....
Tsar of DDO
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 12:02:44 AM

1 - Mikal (By Thett3)
2 - YYW (By Bsh)
3 - Imabench (By me)
4 - Inferno (By inferno)

Someone needs a hug.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 12:04:49 AM
At 3/11/2016 11:18:09 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Bench
None of the above
Bench

Bench is Joe Biden.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 12:08:11 AM
At 3/12/2016 12:04:49 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Bench
None of the above
Bench

Bench is Joe Biden.

No Bench is paul begala ... lol they have literally the same personality
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 12:10:38 AM
Bench
None of the above
Bench

Bench is Joe Biden.

That's actually a pretty apt comparison.
Tsar of DDO
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 12:10:50 AM
At 3/12/2016 12:08:11 AM, 000ike wrote:
Bench
None of the above
Bench

Bench is Joe Biden.

No Bench is paul begala ... lol they have literally the same personality

But Bench was Vice President of DDO, and he can put his foot in his mouth.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 12:11:35 AM
At 3/12/2016 12:10:38 AM, YYW wrote:
Bench
None of the above
Bench

Bench is Joe Biden.

That's actually a pretty apt comparison.

I remember Bench saying it a very long time ago.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 4:42:19 AM
Mikal
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
CodingSource
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:10:17 AM
The legendary imabench
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 12:03:31 AM
Bench
None of the above
Bench

Bench is Joe Biden.

I will also accept this
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 12:37:01 AM
At 3/11/2016 11:36:21 PM, YYW wrote:

Very few people hate me. And those people that do hate me, or even strongly dislike me, tend to be mentally unbalanced and/or eventually leave the site.

I think YYW gets my vote just because of how Trump-y this post was.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...