Jump to topic:

Video Games Rap Battles S1 Sign Ups

yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 1:57:31 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
This is a series I'm doing in which one video game character will rap against another. It's pretty straight forward. If you have an idea for a rap battle, and would like to go up against me in this series, PM me in the comments with your idea, and I'll try to make it happen. Hopefully, with your guys support, we'll be able to make a bunch of these, and maybe even another season.

I will only be doing one of these at a time

The Lineup so far( sign up for one of these if you wish):

Rap 1: Master Chief vs Altair, vs Zhonginator

Rap 2: FNAF: The night guard vs Freddy, vs ___________

Rap 3: Handsome Jack (me, Borderlands), vs the leader of Atlas(COD Advanced Warfare, opponent), vs ____________

Rap 4: _____________

And so on and so forth. The most battles I will have per season will probably be around 20-30. However, if you wish, I can make an exception or two.
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

"If I had wanted to be sober, I wouldn't have gotten drunk." -Unity

"Some people say I'm not smart. Those people get my fist." -Farkas
The-Holy-Macrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 9:44:39 PM
At 3/14/2016 1:57:31 PM, yomama12 wrote:
This is a series I'm doing in which one video game character will rap against another. It's pretty straight forward. If you have an idea for a rap battle, and would like to go up against me in this series, PM me in the comments with your idea, and I'll try to make it happen. Hopefully, with your guys support, we'll be able to make a bunch of these, and maybe even another season.

Rap 3: Handsome Jack (me, Borderlands), vs the leader of Atlas(COD Advanced Warfare, opponent), vs ____________

And so on and so forth. The most battles I will have per season will probably be around 20-30. However, if you wish, I can make an exception or two.

Zelda characters.

Link vs. Ganadorf. vs. Sheik vs. ?
yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 1:51:30 PM
At 3/16/2016 9:44:39 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
At 3/14/2016 1:57:31 PM, yomama12 wrote:

Zelda characters.

Link vs. Ganadorf. vs. Sheik vs. ?

I was thinking more one v one so we can actually use the debate format for it. If you want a zelda character vs zelda character, I can do that.
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

"If I had wanted to be sober, I wouldn't have gotten drunk." -Unity

"Some people say I'm not smart. Those people get my fist." -Farkas