Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

March Madness brackets

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 8:02:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I made a group for DDO members on ESPN for making brackets for March Madness. Winner gets bragging rights, I guess.

To join, send me a PM with an email to send an invite to. You'll be able to join from the email link. Try to send me PMs with an email to join by midnight, US EST. You must have brackets ready before the games begin (aside from the first four - I don't care about those).
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

So much has gone, and little is new.

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Posts: 24,703
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 8:38:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/16/2016 8:02:02 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I made a group for DDO members on ESPN for making brackets for March Madness. Winner gets bragging rights, I guess.

To join, send me a PM with an email to send an invite to. You'll be able to join from the email link. Try to send me PMs with an email to join by midnight, US EST. You must have brackets ready before the games begin (aside from the first four - I don't care about those).

I would love to join, but unfortunately I can't send you a PM right now.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 11:17:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I honestly don't pay attention to college basketball xD
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 1:41:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Thanks for the invite, but I don't know much about NCAA. I started to follow it a bit last year when Wisconsin had that Dirk guy that was whooping a5s, but since he left it's been pretty quiet.
AKA
Rob1billion
Rob1_Billion
Caramel
Lasagna
mc9
Posts: 1,866
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 11:40:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
THE SPARTANS LOST FIRST ROUND THEY WERE MY CHAMPION nac
"Yes. The quality of your threads is bronto level. Do better"- YYW
imabench
Posts: 21,946
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 11:55:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
its a bit late to jump in on this but theres always other brackets we can do if yall are up for it http://thirdmonthmania.com...
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 12:08:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2016 11:55:02 PM, imabench wrote:
its a bit late to jump in on this but theres always other brackets we can do if yall are up for it http://thirdmonthmania.com...

Done
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

So much has gone, and little is new.

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Posts: 24,703
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 12:12:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2016 12:08:12 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/18/2016 11:55:02 PM, imabench wrote:
its a bit late to jump in on this but theres always other brackets we can do if yall are up for it http://thirdmonthmania.com...

Done
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer