Total Posts:316|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Are You Racist *

inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:19:14 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Lets be honest. We all have some sort of biased attitude at one point or another towards a person or group of people of another race. Even if you don't state your opinions out loud, its there deep inside. You may be tempted to say a few words to your peers or family members while watching the 6 o'clock news. Or if you are riding through a neighborhood, or at the store. You see people. People whos skin may be lighter, or darker than yours. And they give you a certain look or stare. What goes through your mind. What do you think. What do you say. On a scale from 1 to 10, how much of a racist person are you. Or bigot. Id say about a 6.5. Lets roll. =)
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:32:49 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
I don't roll by a store and think of people's skin color. I'm too into my Alex jones radio show to care avout pedestrians
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:37:00 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 3:32:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
I don't roll by a store and think of people's skin color. I'm too into my Alex jones radio show to care avout pedestrians

No. You dont. Youre one of those idiots who shout at the tv screen while watching how some black teen busted into Aunt Emmes house. Got any beer. =)
famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:45:30 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Probably 6. I believe that there is always some truth in stereotypes and I also support racial profiling to some extent. I acknowledge the fact that black people are more likely (based solely on facts and statistics) to commit a gang related crime than a white person. So I believe that the police are warranted in using racial profiling to warrant a check up on somebody. In the UK we've seen massive changes in terms of racial profiling. About 5 years ago the statistics of people searched on suspicion of being a terrorist were massively high in terms of suspecting and checking Muslims. There were many complaints and police officers can now be put into trouble for searching somebody entirely by their appearance. The problem is that now police officers are scared and now Muslims are in the one of the smallest percentages of people stopped and searched on suspicion of being a terrorist. This, in my opinion, is ridiculous. I'm not massively racist but I think at times we have to be in order to protect people and potentially save lives.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:48:19 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 3:45:30 PM, famousdebater wrote:
Probably 6. I believe that there is always some truth in stereotypes and I also support racial profiling to some extent. I acknowledge the fact that black people are more likely (based solely on facts and statistics) to commit a gang related crime than a white person. So I believe that the police are warranted in using racial profiling to warrant a check up on somebody. In the UK we've seen massive changes in terms of racial profiling. About 5 years ago the statistics of people searched on suspicion of being a terrorist were massively high in terms of suspecting and checking Muslims. There were many complaints and police officers can now be put into trouble for searching somebody entirely by their appearance. The problem is that now police officers are scared and now Muslims are in the one of the smallest percentages of people stopped and searched on suspicion of being a terrorist. This, in my opinion, is ridiculous. I'm not massively racist but I think at times we have to be in order to protect people and potentially save lives.

So are you located in the UK. I ask this because I am located in the US.
famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:49:22 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 3:48:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/17/2016 3:45:30 PM, famousdebater wrote:
Probably 6. I believe that there is always some truth in stereotypes and I also support racial profiling to some extent. I acknowledge the fact that black people are more likely (based solely on facts and statistics) to commit a gang related crime than a white person. So I believe that the police are warranted in using racial profiling to warrant a check up on somebody. In the UK we've seen massive changes in terms of racial profiling. About 5 years ago the statistics of people searched on suspicion of being a terrorist were massively high in terms of suspecting and checking Muslims. There were many complaints and police officers can now be put into trouble for searching somebody entirely by their appearance. The problem is that now police officers are scared and now Muslims are in the one of the smallest percentages of people stopped and searched on suspicion of being a terrorist. This, in my opinion, is ridiculous. I'm not massively racist but I think at times we have to be in order to protect people and potentially save lives.

So are you located in the UK. I ask this because I am located in the US.

Yes. I was born in the UK and have lived their my entire life.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 3:50:56 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 3:49:22 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 3/17/2016 3:48:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/17/2016 3:45:30 PM, famousdebater wrote:
Probably 6. I believe that there is always some truth in stereotypes and I also support racial profiling to some extent. I acknowledge the fact that black people are more likely (based solely on facts and statistics) to commit a gang related crime than a white person. So I believe that the police are warranted in using racial profiling to warrant a check up on somebody. In the UK we've seen massive changes in terms of racial profiling. About 5 years ago the statistics of people searched on suspicion of being a terrorist were massively high in terms of suspecting and checking Muslims. There were many complaints and police officers can now be put into trouble for searching somebody entirely by their appearance. The problem is that now police officers are scared and now Muslims are in the one of the smallest percentages of people stopped and searched on suspicion of being a terrorist. This, in my opinion, is ridiculous. I'm not massively racist but I think at times we have to be in order to protect people and potentially save lives.

So are you located in the UK. I ask this because I am located in the US.

Yes. I was born in the UK and have lived their my entire life.

And what are your thoughts about Blacks.
famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:03:17 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 3:50:56 PM, inferno wrote:
And what are your thoughts about Blacks.

They aren't inferior to white people, they shouldn't be considered as worse or be dehumanized. I don't think that being white, black or Asian changes anything however statistically speaking black people are more likely to commit certain crimes so I believe that the police ought to be weary.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:05:15 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:03:17 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 3/17/2016 3:50:56 PM, inferno wrote:
And what are your thoughts about Blacks.

They aren't inferior to white people, they shouldn't be considered as worse or be dehumanized. I don't think that being white, black or Asian changes anything however statistically speaking black people are more likely to commit certain crimes so I believe that the police ought to be weary.

How do you know if they are more likely to commit crimes as you said if you are being lied daily about how people of other races do crimes behind closed doors simply because they are part of the establishment or elite.
famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:08:27 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:05:15 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:03:17 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 3/17/2016 3:50:56 PM, inferno wrote:
And what are your thoughts about Blacks.

They aren't inferior to white people, they shouldn't be considered as worse or be dehumanized. I don't think that being white, black or Asian changes anything however statistically speaking black people are more likely to commit certain crimes so I believe that the police ought to be weary.

How do you know if they are more likely to commit crimes as you said if you are being lied daily about how people of other races do crimes behind closed doors simply because they are part of the establishment or elite.

If I'm going to be really skeptical about official government crime statistics then yes, I could say that I'm being lied to but from such a high source of authority I doubt it. If it turns out that the government are lying then I don't know what to trust anymore.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:09:45 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:08:27 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:05:15 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:03:17 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 3/17/2016 3:50:56 PM, inferno wrote:
And what are your thoughts about Blacks.

They aren't inferior to white people, they shouldn't be considered as worse or be dehumanized. I don't think that being white, black or Asian changes anything however statistically speaking black people are more likely to commit certain crimes so I believe that the police ought to be weary.

How do you know if they are more likely to commit crimes as you said if you are being lied daily about how people of other races do crimes behind closed doors simply because they are part of the establishment or elite.

If I'm going to be really skeptical about official government crime statistics then yes, I could say that I'm being lied to but from such a high source of authority I doubt it. If it turns out that the government are lying then I don't know what to trust anymore.

But they are lying. Why wouldnt they. =-)
famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:10:39 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:09:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:08:27 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:05:15 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:03:17 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 3/17/2016 3:50:56 PM, inferno wrote:
And what are your thoughts about Blacks.

They aren't inferior to white people, they shouldn't be considered as worse or be dehumanized. I don't think that being white, black or Asian changes anything however statistically speaking black people are more likely to commit certain crimes so I believe that the police ought to be weary.

How do you know if they are more likely to commit crimes as you said if you are being lied daily about how people of other races do crimes behind closed doors simply because they are part of the establishment or elite.

If I'm going to be really skeptical about official government crime statistics then yes, I could say that I'm being lied to but from such a high source of authority I doubt it. If it turns out that the government are lying then I don't know what to trust anymore.

But they are lying. Why wouldnt they. =-)

You have the BOP here. The question isn't why wouldn't they, it's why WOULD they?
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:14:08 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 3:19:14 PM, inferno wrote:
Lets be honest. We all have some sort of biased attitude at one point or another towards a person or group of people of another race. Even if you don't state your opinions out loud, its there deep inside. You may be tempted to say a few words to your peers or family members while watching the 6 o'clock news. Or if you are riding through a neighborhood, or at the store. You see people. People whos skin may be lighter, or darker than yours. And they give you a certain look or stare. What goes through your mind. What do you think. What do you say. On a scale from 1 to 10, how much of a racist person are you. Or bigot. Id say about a 6.5. Lets roll. =)

I don't know where to put myself on a scale like this. Sure, everyone does have biased attitudes. I suffer from them I will admit to them.

One thing that bugs me is people just refusing to accept any charge of "racism" like its a crime. If someone says they feel what you are saying is raciest, its best to just think about it for a second rather than freak the he11 out.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:19:15 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
I'd rate myself a 6/10

I do not support affirmative action because it robs the best candidate of their rightful opportunity, I do not support black lives matter, I do not support the welfare state Obama has created for that demographic. I dislike interracial unions, and certainly acknowledge the difference between a nigger and a black person. I do believe the white man is superior in all fields and aspects except certain athletic pursuits and average dick size. At the end of the day, we *were* able to enslave them, this is reality - the white man is the dominant race (although Asians are a very *very* strong race in their own right, as are Muslims/middle easterners). Both of those races have held their own against us, but Africans? Naw.

With that said, I do not fly a confederate flag, I do not even like country music. I've fought rednecks before for being blatantly or unfairly racist. I have dated half-black girls, and do respect the black movement back when it was necessary such as the actions of Dr. MLK, or even Malcolm X to an extent.

So yeah, I'm half and half.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:21:51 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:14:08 PM, TBR wrote:
At 3/17/2016 3:19:14 PM, inferno wrote:
Lets be honest. We all have some sort of biased attitude at one point or another towards a person or group of people of another race. Even if you don't state your opinions out loud, its there deep inside. You may be tempted to say a few words to your peers or family members while watching the 6 o'clock news. Or if you are riding through a neighborhood, or at the store. You see people. People whos skin may be lighter, or darker than yours. And they give you a certain look or stare. What goes through your mind. What do you think. What do you say. On a scale from 1 to 10, how much of a racist person are you. Or bigot. Id say about a 6.5. Lets roll. =)

I don't know where to put myself on a scale like this. Sure, everyone does have biased attitudes. I suffer from them I will admit to them.

One thing that bugs me is people just refusing to accept any charge of "racism" like its a crime. If someone says they feel what you are saying is raciest, its best to just think about it for a second rather than freak the he11 out.

Its a crime when you are in a position of power or authority to exalt yourself upon another when you have a biased attitude towards them. Regardless of how much its being talked about today in the world, or themed. If you are a racist, then you are still a piece of trash. Its just that simple. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:23:54 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:19:15 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I'd rate myself a 6/10

I do not support affirmative action because it robs the best candidate of their rightful opportunity, I do not support black lives matter, I do not support the welfare state Obama has created for that demographic. I dislike interracial unions, and certainly acknowledge the difference between a nigger and a black person. I do believe the white man is superior in all fields and aspects except certain athletic pursuits and average dick size. At the end of the day, we *were* able to enslave them, this is reality - the white man is the dominant race (although Asians are a very *very* strong race in their own right, as are Muslims/middle easterners). Both of those races have held their own against us, but Africans? Naw.

With that said, I do not fly a confederate flag, I do not even like country music. I've fought rednecks before for being blatantly or unfairly racist. I have dated half-black girls, and do respect the black movement back when it was necessary such as the actions of Dr. MLK, or even Malcolm X to an extent.

So yeah, I'm half and half.

Superiority ? * Grins *
And yes, its because you have a (resounding) fear that all Whites or most will be extinct from planet Earth one day and soon.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:25:57 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:19:15 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I'd rate myself a 6/10

I do not support affirmative action because it robs the best candidate of their rightful opportunity, I do not support black lives matter, I do not support the welfare state Obama has created for that demographic. I dislike interracial unions, and certainly acknowledge the difference between a nigger and a black person. I do believe the white man is superior in all fields and aspects except certain athletic pursuits and average dick size. At the end of the day, we *were* able to enslave them, this is reality - the white man is the dominant race (although Asians are a very *very* strong race in their own right, as are Muslims/middle easterners). Both of those races have held their own against us, but Africans? Naw.

With that said, I do not fly a confederate flag, I do not even like country music. I've fought rednecks before for being blatantly or unfairly racist. I have dated half-black girls, and do respect the black movement back when it was necessary such as the actions of Dr. MLK, or even Malcolm X to an extent.

So yeah, I'm half and half.

And you think Asians and MidEast people have held their own against you. Ha.
You must be one weak puppy kid.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:26:17 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:23:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:19:15 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I'd rate myself a 6/10

I do not support affirmative action because it robs the best candidate of their rightful opportunity, I do not support black lives matter, I do not support the welfare state Obama has created for that demographic. I dislike interracial unions, and certainly acknowledge the difference between a nigger and a black person. I do believe the white man is superior in all fields and aspects except certain athletic pursuits and average dick size. At the end of the day, we *were* able to enslave them, this is reality - the white man is the dominant race (although Asians are a very *very* strong race in their own right, as are Muslims/middle easterners). Both of those races have held their own against us, but Africans? Naw.

With that said, I do not fly a confederate flag, I do not even like country music. I've fought rednecks before for being blatantly or unfairly racist. I have dated half-black girls, and do respect the black movement back when it was necessary such as the actions of Dr. MLK, or even Malcolm X to an extent.

So yeah, I'm half and half.

Superiority ? * Grins *
And yes, its because you have a (resounding) fear that all Whites or most will be extinct from planet Earth one day and soon.

Lol, what? No. That's like, literally something that's never even entered my mind.

I should also state - in terms of rights' and privileges I am all for equality, regardless of race or color.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:28:00 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:19:15 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I'd rate myself a 6/10

I do not support affirmative action because it robs the best candidate of their rightful opportunity, I do not support black lives matter, I do not support the welfare state Obama has created for that demographic. I dislike interracial unions, and certainly acknowledge the difference between a nigger and a black person. I do believe the white man is superior in all fields and aspects except certain athletic pursuits and average dick size. At the end of the day, we *were* able to enslave them, this is reality - the white man is the dominant race (although Asians are a very *very* strong race in their own right, as are Muslims/middle easterners). Both of those races have held their own against us, but Africans? Naw.

With that said, I do not fly a confederate flag, I do not even like country music. I've fought rednecks before for being blatantly or unfairly racist. I have dated half-black girls, and do respect the black movement back when it was necessary such as the actions of Dr. MLK, or even Malcolm X to an extent.

So yeah, I'm half and half.

How do you define racism?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:28:00 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:25:57 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:19:15 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I'd rate myself a 6/10

I do not support affirmative action because it robs the best candidate of their rightful opportunity, I do not support black lives matter, I do not support the welfare state Obama has created for that demographic. I dislike interracial unions, and certainly acknowledge the difference between a nigger and a black person. I do believe the white man is superior in all fields and aspects except certain athletic pursuits and average dick size. At the end of the day, we *were* able to enslave them, this is reality - the white man is the dominant race (although Asians are a very *very* strong race in their own right, as are Muslims/middle easterners). Both of those races have held their own against us, but Africans? Naw.

With that said, I do not fly a confederate flag, I do not even like country music. I've fought rednecks before for being blatantly or unfairly racist. I have dated half-black girls, and do respect the black movement back when it was necessary such as the actions of Dr. MLK, or even Malcolm X to an extent.

So yeah, I'm half and half.

And you think Asians and MidEast people have held their own against you. Ha.
You must be one weak puppy kid.

They have... look at history. The only race that has truly been enslaved by the white man are Africans. All others have held their own ground in race wars of the past, including the Muslims during the crusades and the Asians throughout the silk route days.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:29:34 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:26:17 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:23:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:19:15 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I'd rate myself a 6/10

I do not support affirmative action because it robs the best candidate of their rightful opportunity, I do not support black lives matter, I do not support the welfare state Obama has created for that demographic. I dislike interracial unions, and certainly acknowledge the difference between a nigger and a black person. I do believe the white man is superior in all fields and aspects except certain athletic pursuits and average dick size. At the end of the day, we *were* able to enslave them, this is reality - the white man is the dominant race (although Asians are a very *very* strong race in their own right, as are Muslims/middle easterners). Both of those races have held their own against us, but Africans? Naw.

With that said, I do not fly a confederate flag, I do not even like country music. I've fought rednecks before for being blatantly or unfairly racist. I have dated half-black girls, and do respect the black movement back when it was necessary such as the actions of Dr. MLK, or even Malcolm X to an extent.

So yeah, I'm half and half.

Superiority ? * Grins *
And yes, its because you have a (resounding) fear that all Whites or most will be extinct from planet Earth one day and soon.

Lol, what? No. That's like, literally something that's never even entered my mind.

I should also state - in terms of rights' and privileges I am all for equality, regardless of race or color.

You have the least dominant trait of all human beings.
You disown White Women who sleep with Black Men.
You carry guns out of fear of minorites.
You turn red when confronted with truth.
Your skin burns in the sun.

Do you wanna go further. And that was just mild at best. I will if anything take you there and then some
Mr Blade of Truth. Ready when you are my ole friend. =)
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:29:49 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:28:00 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:19:15 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I'd rate myself a 6/10

I do not support affirmative action because it robs the best candidate of their rightful opportunity, I do not support black lives matter, I do not support the welfare state Obama has created for that demographic. I dislike interracial unions, and certainly acknowledge the difference between a nigger and a black person. I do believe the white man is superior in all fields and aspects except certain athletic pursuits and average dick size. At the end of the day, we *were* able to enslave them, this is reality - the white man is the dominant race (although Asians are a very *very* strong race in their own right, as are Muslims/middle easterners). Both of those races have held their own against us, but Africans? Naw.

With that said, I do not fly a confederate flag, I do not even like country music. I've fought rednecks before for being blatantly or unfairly racist. I have dated half-black girls, and do respect the black movement back when it was necessary such as the actions of Dr. MLK, or even Malcolm X to an extent.

So yeah, I'm half and half.

How do you define racism?

Holding or acting upon unfounded beliefs or ideas regarding one race being superior over another.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:31:17 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 3:37:00 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/17/2016 3:32:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
I don't roll by a store and think of people's skin color. I'm too into my Alex jones radio show to care avout pedestrians

No. You dont. Youre one of those idiots who shout at the tv screen while watching how some black teen busted into Aunt Emmes house. Got any beer. =)

Gross, the only timebI shoutbat the screen is when Christopher Darden or Marcia Clark do another stupid thing in the new OJ Simpson show. I'm on Cochran's Dick so hard I get a free pass on saying racist stuff until the show concludes
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:31:37 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:29:49 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:28:00 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:19:15 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I'd rate myself a 6/10

I do not support affirmative action because it robs the best candidate of their rightful opportunity, I do not support black lives matter, I do not support the welfare state Obama has created for that demographic. I dislike interracial unions, and certainly acknowledge the difference between a nigger and a black person. I do believe the white man is superior in all fields and aspects except certain athletic pursuits and average dick size. At the end of the day, we *were* able to enslave them, this is reality - the white man is the dominant race (although Asians are a very *very* strong race in their own right, as are Muslims/middle easterners). Both of those races have held their own against us, but Africans? Naw.

With that said, I do not fly a confederate flag, I do not even like country music. I've fought rednecks before for being blatantly or unfairly racist. I have dated half-black girls, and do respect the black movement back when it was necessary such as the actions of Dr. MLK, or even Malcolm X to an extent.

So yeah, I'm half and half.

How do you define racism?

Holding or acting upon unfounded beliefs or ideas regarding one race being superior over another.

Interesting, thanks.

Would you mind if I used your posts in a class I'm teaching about racism?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:34:15 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:28:00 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:25:57 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:19:15 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I'd rate myself a 6/10

I do not support affirmative action because it robs the best candidate of their rightful opportunity, I do not support black lives matter, I do not support the welfare state Obama has created for that demographic. I dislike interracial unions, and certainly acknowledge the difference between a nigger and a black person. I do believe the white man is superior in all fields and aspects except certain athletic pursuits and average dick size. At the end of the day, we *were* able to enslave them, this is reality - the white man is the dominant race (although Asians are a very *very* strong race in their own right, as are Muslims/middle easterners). Both of those races have held their own against us, but Africans? Naw.

With that said, I do not fly a confederate flag, I do not even like country music. I've fought rednecks before for being blatantly or unfairly racist. I have dated half-black girls, and do respect the black movement back when it was necessary such as the actions of Dr. MLK, or even Malcolm X to an extent.

So yeah, I'm half and half.

And you think Asians and MidEast people have held their own against you. Ha.
You must be one weak puppy kid.

They have... look at history. The only race that has truly been enslaved by the white man are Africans. All others have held their own ground in race wars of the past, including the Muslims during the crusades and the Asians throughout the silk route days.

There are many Whites who will tell you that Blacks are smarter than Whites in the grand scheme of things. How can you lost control over a race that has no control over themselves. And how did you let them slip through the cracks of our society after centuries of abuse and slavery. Every experiment has failed. And we even ended up in the White House. The first people of color to do this in these kinds of circumstances. You are unwise to underestimate the power of the great Phoenix.
And yet you wear (our) symbol upon your head. You are less than a fool. =)
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:35:41 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:29:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:26:17 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:23:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:19:15 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I'd rate myself a 6/10

I do not support affirmative action because it robs the best candidate of their rightful opportunity, I do not support black lives matter, I do not support the welfare state Obama has created for that demographic. I dislike interracial unions, and certainly acknowledge the difference between a nigger and a black person. I do believe the white man is superior in all fields and aspects except certain athletic pursuits and average dick size. At the end of the day, we *were* able to enslave them, this is reality - the white man is the dominant race (although Asians are a very *very* strong race in their own right, as are Muslims/middle easterners). Both of those races have held their own against us, but Africans? Naw.

With that said, I do not fly a confederate flag, I do not even like country music. I've fought rednecks before for being blatantly or unfairly racist. I have dated half-black girls, and do respect the black movement back when it was necessary such as the actions of Dr. MLK, or even Malcolm X to an extent.

So yeah, I'm half and half.

Superiority ? * Grins *
And yes, its because you have a (resounding) fear that all Whites or most will be extinct from planet Earth one day and soon.

Lol, what? No. That's like, literally something that's never even entered my mind.

I should also state - in terms of rights' and privileges I am all for equality, regardless of race or color.

You have the least dominant trait of all human beings.

Proof?

You disown White Women who sleep with Black Men.

I do, yes.

You carry guns out of fear of minorites.

I do not carry guns. I have a few in my home though for protection against anyone - not just minorities.

You turn red when confronted with truth.

No, clearly you're the one turning red while confronted with the truth based on your responses thus far. I believe I've been responding in a calm manner with reasonable points.

Your skin burns in the sun.

... yes and your hair smells bad, always.

Do you wanna go further. And that was just mild at best. I will if anything take you there and then some

Please, do continue.

Mr Blade of Truth. Ready when you are my ole friend. =)
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:39:29 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:31:37 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:29:49 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:28:00 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:19:15 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I'd rate myself a 6/10

I do not support affirmative action because it robs the best candidate of their rightful opportunity, I do not support black lives matter, I do not support the welfare state Obama has created for that demographic. I dislike interracial unions, and certainly acknowledge the difference between a nigger and a black person. I do believe the white man is superior in all fields and aspects except certain athletic pursuits and average dick size. At the end of the day, we *were* able to enslave them, this is reality - the white man is the dominant race (although Asians are a very *very* strong race in their own right, as are Muslims/middle easterners). Both of those races have held their own against us, but Africans? Naw.

With that said, I do not fly a confederate flag, I do not even like country music. I've fought rednecks before for being blatantly or unfairly racist. I have dated half-black girls, and do respect the black movement back when it was necessary such as the actions of Dr. MLK, or even Malcolm X to an extent.

So yeah, I'm half and half.

How do you define racism?

Holding or acting upon unfounded beliefs or ideas regarding one race being superior over another.

Interesting, thanks.

Would you mind if I used your posts in a class I'm teaching about racism?

Idk, depends on the context. For instance, if you're going to use it as a case for general arguments or points but then rebut them without me being their to defend myself - then no. I really dislike when professors do that in classes because the author is never there to defend themselves.

I'd feel more comfortable knowing what/why you would use them.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:39:37 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:34:15 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:28:00 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:25:57 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:19:15 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I'd rate myself a 6/10

I do not support affirmative action because it robs the best candidate of their rightful opportunity, I do not support black lives matter, I do not support the welfare state Obama has created for that demographic. I dislike interracial unions, and certainly acknowledge the difference between a nigger and a black person. I do believe the white man is superior in all fields and aspects except certain athletic pursuits and average dick size. At the end of the day, we *were* able to enslave them, this is reality - the white man is the dominant race (although Asians are a very *very* strong race in their own right, as are Muslims/middle easterners). Both of those races have held their own against us, but Africans? Naw.

With that said, I do not fly a confederate flag, I do not even like country music. I've fought rednecks before for being blatantly or unfairly racist. I have dated half-black girls, and do respect the black movement back when it was necessary such as the actions of Dr. MLK, or even Malcolm X to an extent.

So yeah, I'm half and half.

And you think Asians and MidEast people have held their own against you. Ha.
You must be one weak puppy kid.

They have... look at history. The only race that has truly been enslaved by the white man are Africans. All others have held their own ground in race wars of the past, including the Muslims during the crusades and the Asians throughout the silk route days.

There are many Whites who will tell you that Blacks are smarter than Whites in the grand scheme of things. How can you lost control over a race that has no control over themselves. And how did you let them slip through the cracks of our society after centuries of abuse and slavery. Every experiment has failed. And we even ended up in the White House. The first people of color to do this in these kinds of circumstances. You are unwise to underestimate the power of the great Phoenix.
And yet you wear (our) symbol upon your head. You are less than a fool. =)

I admit it. Whites are inferior to blacks in a lot of ways. For example blacks would never apologize for being a majority or holding the most power in a nation. They would never ever fight for whites, the way whites fight for the equality of blacks.

Same with every other race. It is only the whites who care about pulling the down trodden in other groups up, at least on this scale anyway
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 4:42:07 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 4:39:29 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:31:37 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:29:49 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:28:00 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/17/2016 4:19:15 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I'd rate myself a 6/10

I do not support affirmative action because it robs the best candidate of their rightful opportunity, I do not support black lives matter, I do not support the welfare state Obama has created for that demographic. I dislike interracial unions, and certainly acknowledge the difference between a nigger and a black person. I do believe the white man is superior in all fields and aspects except certain athletic pursuits and average dick size. At the end of the day, we *were* able to enslave them, this is reality - the white man is the dominant race (although Asians are a very *very* strong race in their own right, as are Muslims/middle easterners). Both of those races have held their own against us, but Africans? Naw.

With that said, I do not fly a confederate flag, I do not even like country music. I've fought rednecks before for being blatantly or unfairly racist. I have dated half-black girls, and do respect the black movement back when it was necessary such as the actions of Dr. MLK, or even Malcolm X to an extent.

So yeah, I'm half and half.

How do you define racism?

Holding or acting upon unfounded beliefs or ideas regarding one race being superior over another.

Interesting, thanks.

Would you mind if I used your posts in a class I'm teaching about racism?

Idk, depends on the context. For instance, if you're going to use it as a case for general arguments or points but then rebut them without me being their to defend myself - then no. I really dislike when professors do that in classes because the author is never there to defend themselves.

I'd feel more comfortable knowing what/why you would use them.

I understand.

What don't you like about interracial unions? Does it apply to all manner of interracial unions?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...