Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Its funny when fat people fall

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 1:43:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
From where does this curiously new conglorance of members come from? I hope they haven't been recruited for the election.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 1:48:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/12/2010 1:45:53 PM, StealthyLlama wrote:
I've been a long time member :)

With a different account?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 1:53:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/12/2010 1:40:49 PM, FuckedYouInTheMouth wrote:
Its only funny if they get impaled on something

mfw this guy hasn't been reported yet.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
StealthyLlama
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 1:57:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/12/2010 1:53:27 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 11/12/2010 1:40:49 PM, FuckedYouInTheMouth wrote:
Its only funny if they get impaled on something

mfw this guy hasn't been reported yet.

hes only speaking his opinion, isnt that what this website is about?
Waddle waddle
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 1:57:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/12/2010 1:57:17 PM, StealthyLlama wrote:
At 11/12/2010 1:53:27 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 11/12/2010 1:40:49 PM, FuckedYouInTheMouth wrote:
Its only funny if they get impaled on something

mfw this guy hasn't been reported yet.

hes only speaking his opinion, isnt that what this website is about?

I wish.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
AngryPorker
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 2:09:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Why dont we all calm down. Yeah too much chew goin on here.
YEAH ALL YOU PRIKKS OUT THERE NEED TO CALM THE FUKK DOWN OR I AM GOING TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE AND SNEAK INTO YOUR BEDROOM AT NIGHT AND I WILL SHITT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!
Why don't we all just have a good time?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 2:10:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/12/2010 2:09:29 PM, AngryPorker wrote:
Why dont we all calm down. Yeah too much chew goin on here.
YEAH ALL YOU PRIKKS OUT THERE NEED TO CALM THE FUKK DOWN OR I AM GOING TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE AND SNEAK INTO YOUR BEDROOM AT NIGHT AND I WILL SHITT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!

wow, somebody needs a nap.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 2:37:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/12/2010 2:32:07 PM, FuckedYouInTheMouth wrote:
Is that the big black women you work with?

No, I think it is their lacross team.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 2:37:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/12/2010 2:01:05 PM, FuckedYouInTheMouth wrote:
Damn FREEDO you used to be cool.

Who are you?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
StealthyLlama
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 2:53:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/12/2010 2:37:34 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/12/2010 2:32:07 PM, FuckedYouInTheMouth wrote:
Is that the big black women you work with?

No, I think it is their lacross team.

Isn't la cross the gay version of ballet?
Waddle waddle
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 2:56:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/12/2010 1:43:37 PM, FREEDO wrote:
From where does this curiously new conglorance of members come from? I hope they haven't been recruited for the election.

Yeah, nice try, they look like more of your clan like jimprofit.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 2:58:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/12/2010 2:56:14 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/12/2010 1:43:37 PM, FREEDO wrote:
From where does this curiously new conglorance of members come from? I hope they haven't been recruited for the election.

Yeah, nice try, they look like more of your clan like jimprofit.

meh, reports have been filed. Now we see how long it takes to resolve.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
StealthyLlama
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 2:59:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hope it doesn't take too long, hate it when people like uncleadolf come and try and be funny and ruin the website...
Waddle waddle
AngryPorker
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 3:08:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
YEAH those people need to be fucked in the mouth hard and fast and forever (AKA banned)
Why don't we all just have a good time?