Total Posts:60|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

It's Monday, DDO. How's everybody doing?

imabench
Posts: 21,406
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 3:04:59 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

Im back in law school classes that start at 9am, so if you have rat poison, send it my way

Regular poison would work as well
Twocupcakes: "How the f*ck can you respect Osama Bin Laden?!?!"
Stymie13: "Simple: he didn't lie to me"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 3:05:26 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

Decently. Not the most exciting day thus far (as I'm in school at the moment), just an average, mundane Monday.

It'll get better as the day goes on, though. I'm going to be constructing a Ruben's Tube, practicing violin, and going to the gym. So yeah. Yours?
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 3:18:14 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Nothing especially bad has happened.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 3:55:41 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Very tired. I'm expecting a package in the mail today, so that's exciting.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
Peepette
Posts: 1,493
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 4:19:58 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Glad the snowfall did not amount to much, no shoveling, so that's good. Have a nasty cold and staying in for the day. Plans are indoor chores and time spent on the couch.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 4:27:08 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I woke up around 11.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 4:57:32 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

I had coffee, so now my morning is good.

How about you?
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

"I just fvcked you and you're mad....brat"- 16K
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,290
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:46:42 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
It's cold down here in S. FL right now. Nice day though.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 38,578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:48:56 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 5:46:42 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
It's cold down here in S. FL right now. Nice day though.

Not shirtless weather? haha
YYW
Posts: 38,578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:49:32 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 3:05:26 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

Decently. Not the most exciting day thus far (as I'm in school at the moment), just an average, mundane Monday.

It'll get better as the day goes on, though. I'm going to be constructing a Ruben's Tube, practicing violin, and going to the gym.

Cool cool

So yeah. Yours?

Can't complain
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,290
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:53:37 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 5:48:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/21/2016 5:46:42 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
It's cold down here in S. FL right now. Nice day though.

Not shirtless weather? haha

Lol, unfortunately not.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 38,578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:54:41 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 5:53:37 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/21/2016 5:48:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/21/2016 5:46:42 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
It's cold down here in S. FL right now. Nice day though.

Not shirtless weather? haha

Lol, unfortunately not.

I could really be an excellent beach bum...
Vaarka
Posts: 9,429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:10:18 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

I'm in chemistry right now, so yeah...not too interesting.

Also, the guy beside me just realized that Canada is technically a part of north america.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:13:45 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 6:10:18 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

I'm in chemistry right now, so yeah...not too interesting.

Also, the guy beside me just realized that Canada is technically a part of north america.

Someone in a history class I had two years ago accidentally said China is a continent.

Someone else seriously thought Portugal is in South America.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Posts: 38,578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:14:25 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 6:13:45 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:10:18 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

I'm in chemistry right now, so yeah...not too interesting.

Also, the guy beside me just realized that Canada is technically a part of north america.

Someone in a history class I had two years ago accidentally said China is a continent.

ROFLMAO

Someone else seriously thought Portugal is in South America.

hahaha
Vaarka
Posts: 9,429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:17:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 6:13:45 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:10:18 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

I'm in chemistry right now, so yeah...not too interesting.

Also, the guy beside me just realized that Canada is technically a part of north america.

Someone in a history class I had two years ago accidentally said China is a continent.

Someone else seriously thought Portugal is in South America.

"How long was the 30 years war?" - girl in my history class
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:26:37 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

Not sure if Canada's spring break is a week earlier than the US or a week later but it just started today.
"Arms are weak, mom's spaghetti"
-Plato
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:28:36 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 6:17:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:13:45 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:10:18 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

I'm in chemistry right now, so yeah...not too interesting.

Also, the guy beside me just realized that Canada is technically a part of north america.

Someone in a history class I had two years ago accidentally said China is a continent.

Someone else seriously thought Portugal is in South America.

"How long was the 30 years war?" - girl in my history class

Well if you want to get technical about it, it didn't quite get to 30 years.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Vaarka
Posts: 9,429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:28:40 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 6:26:37 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

Not sure if Canada's spring break is a week earlier than the US or a week later but it just started today.

Mine starts next week.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Posts: 9,429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:29:33 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 6:28:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:17:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:13:45 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:10:18 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

I'm in chemistry right now, so yeah...not too interesting.

Also, the guy beside me just realized that Canada is technically a part of north america.

Someone in a history class I had two years ago accidentally said China is a continent.

Someone else seriously thought Portugal is in South America.

"How long was the 30 years war?" - girl in my history class

Well if you want to get technical about it, it didn't quite get to 30 years.

ehhhh...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:30:25 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 6:29:33 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:28:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:17:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:13:45 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:10:18 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

I'm in chemistry right now, so yeah...not too interesting.

Also, the guy beside me just realized that Canada is technically a part of north america.

Someone in a history class I had two years ago accidentally said China is a continent.

Someone else seriously thought Portugal is in South America.

"How long was the 30 years war?" - girl in my history class

Well if you want to get technical about it, it didn't quite get to 30 years.

ehhhh...

A few days off.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:30:41 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 6:28:40 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:26:37 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

Not sure if Canada's spring break is a week earlier than the US or a week later but it just started today.

Mine starts next week.

Canadian holidays always seem to start earlier than the US (Easter is in March, Thanksgiving is in October, et cetera)
"Arms are weak, mom's spaghetti"
-Plato
Vaarka
Posts: 9,429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:36:04 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 6:30:25 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:29:33 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:28:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:17:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:13:45 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:10:18 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

I'm in chemistry right now, so yeah...not too interesting.

Also, the guy beside me just realized that Canada is technically a part of north america.

Someone in a history class I had two years ago accidentally said China is a continent.

Someone else seriously thought Portugal is in South America.

"How long was the 30 years war?" - girl in my history class

Well if you want to get technical about it, it didn't quite get to 30 years.

ehhhh...

A few days off.

The days don't matter, really, at least not here. The point is that she asked how long the 30 years war was.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:45:03 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 6:36:04 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:30:25 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:29:33 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:28:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:17:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:13:45 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:10:18 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

I'm in chemistry right now, so yeah...not too interesting.

Also, the guy beside me just realized that Canada is technically a part of north america.

Someone in a history class I had two years ago accidentally said China is a continent.

Someone else seriously thought Portugal is in South America.

"How long was the 30 years war?" - girl in my history class

Well if you want to get technical about it, it didn't quite get to 30 years.

ehhhh...

A few days off.

The days don't matter, really, at least not here. The point is that she asked how long the 30 years war was.

I was joking.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Vaarka
Posts: 9,429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:51:31 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 6:45:03 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:36:04 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:30:25 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:29:33 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:28:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:17:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:13:45 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:10:18 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

I'm in chemistry right now, so yeah...not too interesting.

Also, the guy beside me just realized that Canada is technically a part of north america.

Someone in a history class I had two years ago accidentally said China is a continent.

Someone else seriously thought Portugal is in South America.

"How long was the 30 years war?" - girl in my history class

Well if you want to get technical about it, it didn't quite get to 30 years.

ehhhh...

A few days off.

The days don't matter, really, at least not here. The point is that she asked how long the 30 years war was.

I was joking.

I know ;3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Godgirl
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 7:43:36 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 3/21/2016 6:10:18 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/21/2016 2:58:25 PM, YYW wrote:
How's it going?

I'm in chemistry right now, so yeah...not too interesting.
Why are you on DDO if you're in chemistry? Also, isn't chemistry supposed to be fun? Like blowing things up and such?
Also, the guy beside me just realized that Canada is technically a part of north america.
How did he learn that in chemistry?