Jump to topic:

DDO's Most Shady *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:13:05 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
They say that you can never trust people totally in todays world. They say one must always sleep with one eye open even at night. People cannot always be trusted.
Some people say that they are your friends. And those same people often end up stabbing you right in the back. Do you trust the people here at DDO.
Do you trust their company. Do you trust their time. Do you trust them even if they insist that you can. Its suspect. Its the dubious ones you have to watch out for.
If you don't believe that, then just ask that guy named YYW. Who do you think is the most or one of the most shady characters here at Debate.org.
My vote goes to Blade Of Truth. You never trust a man with a knife in his hand.
Yes. =)
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:22:09 PM
At 3/21/2016 5:13:05 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that you can never trust people totally in todays world. They say one must always sleep with one eye open even at night. People cannot always be trusted.
Some people say that they are your friends. And those same people often end up stabbing you right in the back. Do you trust the people here at DDO.
Do you trust their company. Do you trust their time. Do you trust them even if they insist that you can. Its suspect. Its the dubious ones you have to watch out for.
If you don't believe that, then just ask that guy named YYW. Who do you think is the most or one of the most shady characters here at Debate.org.
Yes. =)

I never trust anyone when the mafia are out and about...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:22:39 PM
At 3/21/2016 5:22:09 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Yes. =)

Well explain.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:23:47 PM
At 3/21/2016 5:22:39 PM, inferno wrote:
Yes. =)

Well explain.

It's a mafia joke (the game).
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:24:37 PM
At 3/21/2016 5:23:47 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Yes. =)

Well explain.

I take it there is someone that you don't always trust on this site. Who is it.
Come on, spit it out.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:26:22 PM
At 3/21/2016 5:24:37 PM, inferno wrote:
Yes. =)

Well explain.

Come on, spit it out.

Alright you troll XD
This is where I'll take my leave before I get stuck in your web

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:27:13 PM
At 3/21/2016 5:26:22 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Yes. =)

Well explain.

Come on, spit it out.

Alright you troll XD

Coward.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:33:42 PM
At 3/21/2016 5:27:13 PM, inferno wrote:
Yes. =)

Well explain.

Come on, spit it out.

Alright you troll XD

Coward.

Lmao, the irony of you calling someone else a coward is astounding. Do I need to bring up how many debate challenges you've avoided from me?

Just so everyone is aware, inferno, who is calling someone else a coward, has turned down 14 different debate challenges I've sent him over the course of a year. Including the opportunity to create his own resolution - no restrictions.

If anyone is a coward, it's you. Everyone knows this too because I've made my challenges to you extremely public. Don't add "hypocrite" to your growing list of titles.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:52:08 PM
At 3/21/2016 5:33:42 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Yes. =)

Well explain.

Come on, spit it out.

Alright you troll XD

Coward.

Lmao, the irony of you calling someone else a coward is astounding. Do I need to bring up how many debate challenges you've avoided from me?

Just so everyone is aware, inferno, who is calling someone else a coward, has turned down 14 different debate challenges I've sent him over the course of a year. Including the opportunity to create his own resolution - no restrictions.

If anyone is a coward, it's you. Everyone knows this too because I've made my challenges to you extremely public. Don't add "hypocrite" to your growing list of titles.

So what. I don't care about debates. And it does in no way, shape, or form defines me. Now tell us why you feel the need to believe you are superior to anybody. Grins. =)
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:55:44 PM
At 3/21/2016 5:52:08 PM, inferno wrote:
Yes. =)

Well explain.

Come on, spit it out.

Alright you troll XD

Coward.

So what. I don't care about debates.

Lmao! I'd say the same thing if I had your debate record. Just don't be calling others cowards when you yourself are the biggest one on the site by far. One thing I dislike more than cowards are hypocrites.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:59:39 PM
At 3/21/2016 5:55:44 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Yes. =)

Well explain.

Come on, spit it out.

Alright you troll XD

Coward.

Lmao! I'd say the same thing if I had your debate record. Just don't be calling others cowards when you yourself are the biggest one on the site by far. One thing I dislike more than cowards are hypocrites.

Tell us how insecure you are number one, and why you choose to (change) the theme introduction on your profile after we had that last flame war debate. Were waiting Blade. =)
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:05:05 PM
At 3/21/2016 5:59:39 PM, inferno wrote:
Yes. =)

Well explain.

Come on, spit it out.

Alright you troll XD

Coward.

Tell us how insecure you are number one, and why you choose to (change) the theme introduction on your profile after we had that last flame war debate. Were waiting Blade. =)

Ohh inferno, now you're regressing. We've already established that you have no proof regarding this "change" you speak of. If I honestly knew what you were talking about I'd have no problem sharing these changes I made, but I think you're either hallucinating or delusional. In terms of insecurity, I'm quite the opposite, borderline conceited. Whatever is causing these delusions of yours, you should just stick to weed.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:08:35 PM
At 3/21/2016 6:05:05 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Yes. =)

Well explain.

Come on, spit it out.

Alright you troll XD

Coward.

Ohh inferno, now you're regressing. We've already established that you have no proof regarding this "change" you speak of. If I honestly knew what you were talking about I'd have no problem sharing these changes I made, but I think you're either hallucinating or delusional. In terms of insecurity, I'm quite the opposite, borderline conceited. Whatever is causing these delusions of yours, you should just stick to weed.

Just what I thought. Here you have a very internally conflicted young male, who refuses to come to terms with his own self deprecating state of mind, and horrible and abusive childhood. Your mind is tainted my friend. And the worst thing about all of this, you are not on a level of consciousness that allows you to reflect on just how much of a lost, and confused, and very misguided soul you are.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:13:23 PM
At 3/21/2016 6:08:35 PM, inferno wrote:
Yes. =)

Well explain.

Come on, spit it out.

Alright you troll XD

Coward.

Just what I thought. Here you have a very internally conflicted young male, who refuses to come to terms with his own self deprecating state of mind, and horrible and abusive childhood. Your mind is tainted my friend. And the worst thing about all of this, you are not on a level of consciousness that allows you to reflect on just how much of a lost, and confused, and very misguided soul you are.

Lol, again - you present no proof for your claim that I changed anything on my profile in the past due to you... you're falling back into the cycle of making claims without any evidence and then shifting the goalposts once you realize you have no evidence to share. I keep telling you kid, just debate me. You can make the resolution - BOT had an abusive childhood, BOT changed his profile because of me, BOT lacks a higher level of consciousness.

Literally, every claim you make - I will debate you on it. You're so passionate about these claims too, I just don't get why you won't actually debate me on them.

Why won't you ever debate me?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:17:04 PM
At 3/21/2016 6:13:23 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Yes. =)

Well explain.

Come on, spit it out.

Alright you troll XD

Coward.

Lol, again - you present no proof for your claim that I changed anything on my profile in the past due to you... you're falling back into the cycle of making claims without any evidence and then shifting the goalposts once you realize you have no evidence to share. I keep telling you kid, just debate me. You can make the resolution - BOT had an abusive childhood, BOT changed his profile because of me, BOT lacks a higher level of consciousness.

Literally, every claim you make - I will debate you on it. You're so passionate about these claims too, I just don't get why you won't actually debate me on them.

That's because you hid the truth. On your profile then, you had something on there that basically told the entire story about your existence. A very sad, and down trodden individual who grew up in an abusive household, and was taught how to look down on other human beings simply because he felt like he was a nobody. The void is as wide then as it is today Blade. What is your resolve ? What is your real purpose in life. To hate ? To basically forsake your dignity at the hands of pride. It is consuming you inside and out.
Who are you.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:45:52 PM
At 3/21/2016 6:17:04 PM, inferno wrote:
Yes. =)

Well explain.

Come on, spit it out.

Alright you troll XD

Coward.

That's because you hid the truth. On your profile then, you had something on there that basically told the entire story about your existence. A very sad, and down trodden individual who grew up in an abusive household, and was taught how to look down on other human beings simply because he felt like he was a nobody. The void is as wide then as it is today Blade. What is your resolve ? What is your real purpose in life. To hate ? To basically forsake your dignity at the hands of pride. It is consuming you inside and out.
Who are you.

I'm sorry inferno, but I just can't continue this with you anymore. It was fun for awhile, but ultimately you really won't ever debate me will you? Everyone told me this, but I just had to try, you know?

To be honest, it sucks that you'll never debate me. It's starting to get boring... and repetitive. You never will provide evidence for your claims, because this is just how you operate, and I've finally made peace with that. It WAS fun, don't get me wrong, but I'm starting to think there's never going to be *more* with you.

I'm sure you'll respond to this with a , "haha I win" or something, but ultimately - it's the fact that will never actually debate me that is forcing me to break up with you. I want an arch enemy who can really challenge me, especially in debates. So, say whatever you want to say, just know that your lack of courage lost you a great and fun enemy. I also think that, with me gone, you'll find this site more boring as well. We both know you liked these flame wars as much as me, which is why I am mad at you for not giving me what I wanted. Relationships are give and take, but you never give me what I deserve - a true challenge. I need a better arch enemy, one who responds with substance and who is willing to debate.

So, I'm breaking up with you. It's not you, it's me. I need something more. I'm sorry inferno. Godspeed in all your future trolling efforts.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 6:53:22 PM
At 3/21/2016 6:45:52 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:17:04 PM, inferno wrote:
Yes. =)

Well explain.

Come on, spit it out.

Alright you troll XD

Coward.

Who are you.

I'm sorry inferno, but I just can't continue this with you anymore. It was fun for awhile, but ultimately you really won't ever debate me will you? Everyone told me this, but I just had to try, you know?

To be honest, it sucks that you'll never debate me. It's starting to get boring... and repetitive. You never will provide evidence for your claims, because this is just how you operate, and I've finally made peace with that. It WAS fun, don't get me wrong, but I'm starting to think there's never going to be *more* with you.

I'm sure you'll respond to this with a , "haha I win" or something, but ultimately - it's the fact that will never actually debate me that is forcing me to break up with you. I want an arch enemy who can really challenge me, especially in debates. So, say whatever you want to say, just know that your lack of courage lost you a great and fun enemy. I also think that, with me gone, you'll find this site more boring as well. We both know you liked these flame wars as much as me, which is why I am mad at you for not giving me what I wanted. Relationships are give and take, but you never give me what I deserve - a true challenge. I need a better arch enemy, one who responds with substance and who is willing to debate.

So, I'm breaking up with you. It's not you, it's me. I need something more. I'm sorry inferno. Godspeed in all your future trolling efforts.

The truth hurts doesn't it Blade. Was the abuse really that bad ? You are tormented to the highest degree. You have no true source of happiness my friend. It is all built upon a house of ill fated ideologies and sheer carnality.
You are nothing more than a rotting flesh of bigotry and hate. The maggots would not dare touch you because you represent the lowest form of species here on planet Earth today. You are a horrid example of a so called intellectual and should be disowned from White America for good as you do NOT represent them. You are on your own. Just a classless simpleton who is rejected on all aspects of humanity. Enjoy your day.