Jump to topic:

Bid For Presidency

Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 12:57:48 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
So DDO users, believe it or not, I, Forever, am running for DDO prez. I was out for while (2 or 3 weeks) and now I am... Running. I meet the requirements and I will most definitely post my plans and policies soon! So with that in mind, I now let my campaign begin!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 1:49:01 AM
At 3/24/2016 12:57:48 AM, Forever23 wrote:
So DDO users, believe it or not, I, Forever, am running for DDO prez. I was out for while (2 or 3 weeks) and now I am... Running. I meet the requirements and I will most definitely post my plans and policies soon! So with that in mind, I now let my campaign begin!

There are requirements?

Okay. Best of luck!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 1:51:34 AM

Lol
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 1:52:42 AM
At 3/24/2016 1:49:01 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

There are requirements?

She may be referring to voting requirements.

To be clear: there are requirements to vote in Presidential Elections, but there are no requirements to run in them.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 1:54:32 AM
At 3/24/2016 1:52:42 AM, bsh1 wrote:

There are requirements?

I don't think so.

To be clear: there are requirements to vote in Presidential Elections, but there are no requirements to run in them.

Thanks for clarifying.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Selcouth_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 2:09:48 AM

There are requirements?

What are the requirements for voting, again?
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~ Charles Bukowski

Formerly known as kawaii_crazy. I'm back.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 2:13:34 AM
At 3/24/2016 2:09:48 AM, Selcouth_Debater wrote:

There are requirements?

What are the requirements for voting, again?

You must have (on the account you are casting your vote on) 2 months minimum of membership on the site, and must also meet just one of the following bullet points:

- 1,000 posts
- 5 debates without any forfeits AND 100 posts
- 3 debates without any forfeits AND 50 poll or opinion topics/questions that haven't been deleted by mods AND 100 posts
- 500 posts AND 50 poll or opinion topics/questions that haven't been deleted by mods
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 2:22:39 AM
At 3/24/2016 1:51:34 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Lol
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 3:08:42 AM
Expect a ton of votes.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 4:42:01 AM
At 3/24/2016 2:22:39 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Lol
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 1:13:58 PM

Most users have written 8K plus characters of presidential platform with all of their philosophies, policies, etc, written out on them. At the moment your impact is rather vague. It would be helpful if you could expand on any potential policies or changes that you will be making.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 5:43:22 PM
At 3/24/2016 1:13:58 PM, famousdebater wrote:

Most users have written 8K plus characters of presidential platform with all of their philosophies, policies, etc, written out on them. At the moment your impact is rather vague. It would be helpful if you could expand on any potential policies or changes that you will be making.

8k plus? Man, mine was only 5.5k... I need to rewrite it apparently lol
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 5:52:50 PM
At 3/24/2016 5:43:22 PM, donald.keller wrote:

8k plus? Man, mine was only 5.5k... I need to rewrite it apparently lol

You did an AMA though so anything unresolved was answered there so it's fine in this instance.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 12:00:01 AM

Thats the next thread xD
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 1:00:57 AM
At 3/24/2016 4:42:01 AM, imabench wrote:
At 3/24/2016 2:22:39 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Lol
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~